Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Stabily; Not To Be Attached To Any Naija Network - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Stabily; Not To Be Attached To Any Naija Network (762 Views)

Replacement Pcb 4 Wd External 500gb Hdd Needed Urgently *pics Attached** / How Can I Disable My Laptop Keyboard And Use Only External Keyboard Attached / Car Dvd With Lcd Screen For Quick Grab(pic Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stabily; Not To Be Attached To Any Naija Network by jaysay(m): 11:14pm On Jul 11, 2010
the quickest way to have an heart attack is to believe in any network provider of internet. may be we all should get the universal modem. otherwise you may just find that when you need the connection the most it may just be gone for a day, 2 days, a week or a month. Sh*t men.

Check out MTN fastlink, for 2days we couldn't use it, it came back today, but not sooner than you connect it will cut off on its own. they keep putting sh*t im me face. no compensation. MAy be we can start a fan page may be on facebook, to spoil their brand and seee if they will rise up to the challenge. Though they have many cases in court, they prefer to spend money on cases and lawyers than to give us good service. Itire oh!

Guys, wetin we go do to this crap service we dey get?
Re: Stabily; Not To Be Attached To Any Naija Network by okan1(m): 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2010
i agree with u totally, i have use starcomms,multilink,ipnx,zoom(de worst) and they all face the same direction i.e no stability.
so i don't know which way forward for internet in nigeria when service provider can not give us good and stable service.

(1) (Reply)

xxxx / A Fairly Used Laptop For Sale / Cisco 2620 Router For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.