Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,295 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

I Was Joking When I Asked American Star For Help - Uti Nwachukwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Joking When I Asked American Star For Help - Uti Nwachukwu (666 Views)

Rema Asked American Singer Selena Gomez On A Date, See Her Reply / Temi Otedola Looks Like All American Star Greta Onieogou / "No Puna Required" Kizz Daniel To Make Upcoming Artist Toby Grey A Star For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Joking When I Asked American Star For Help - Uti Nwachukwu by damiloladuke: 5:23am On Oct 07, 2018
Former Big Brother Africa star, Uti Nwachukwu, was seriously back-lashed when he begged American superstar, Taraji Henson, popularly known as Cookie of Empire, for help online.

Nigerians became furious and wondered what could have pushed him to do that.

But while speaking with Sunday Scoop, Uti Nwachukwu rubbished claims that he wanted the American to help him, saying the post was nothing serious.

According to him, he is a fan of Cookie and as an avid user of the social media, he makes a lot of comments on people's post and his posts are not devoid of jokes.

He said:

“It was a joke; people should not take it seriously. I always make silly comments on Cookie’s Instagram page. People are free to say whatever they want to say. I am just a fan of Cookie. I comment a lot online and I joke with my loved ones and friends.”

Most of his critics have blasted him for the joke as he also regularly rants about social media beggars and does not hesitate to show his disdain towards them.

Uti Nwachukwu, who seemed to be totally fed up with the rate at which some of his followers hit his DM to request for money, once stated that the creators of Instagram did not create the platform for beggars.

https://lailasnews.com/i-was-joking-when-i-asked-american-star-for-help-uti-nwachukwu/

lalasticlala

Re: I Was Joking When I Asked American Star For Help - Uti Nwachukwu by GistMore: 5:27am On Oct 07, 2018
cool
Re: I Was Joking When I Asked American Star For Help - Uti Nwachukwu by itspzpics(m): 5:30am On Oct 07, 2018
Continue
Re: I Was Joking When I Asked American Star For Help - Uti Nwachukwu by Meeloreh(f): 6:16am On Oct 07, 2018
Joke or no joke, if she come help you nko? No take shame cover wetin you want. It's to go international or even global. My dear, most of these people beg too but they do it in DM or codedly. Against all odds sef, it's your life, your comment, your data, your phone...
Re: I Was Joking When I Asked American Star For Help - Uti Nwachukwu by mrjaydee(m): 6:48am On Oct 07, 2018
Somebody can not beg in peace again

(1) (Reply)

Look At Beautiful Photographs Of Cardi B And Offset On The 2018 Amas Carpet / BBN Deeone And Ifu Ennada Slam Themselves On IG / Mr P Shows Off G-wagon And Range Rover Sports In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.