Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS (29829 Views)

Onitsha Ofala Festival Kicks Off In Onitsha (Pictures & Video) / Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES / Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS by ANSMEDIA: 6:30am On Oct 07, 2018
Colorful pictures of Onitsha ofala festival as US missions visits- PICTURES

Lalasticlala

15 Likes

Re: Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS by ANSMEDIA: 6:33am On Oct 07, 2018
ANSMEDIA:
Colorful pictures of Onitsha ofala festival as US missions visits- PICTURES

Lalasticlala

8 Likes

Re: Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS by ANSMEDIA: 6:36am On Oct 07, 2018
Obi of Onitsha himself is inside the king's court to dance.

Ofala festival of Onitsha of Onitsha is one event that attracts people from across the world, across tribe, across cultures to the great city of Onitsha.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS by ANSMEDIA: 6:39am On Oct 07, 2018
ANSMEDIA:

Ofala festival of Onitsha of Onitsha is one event that attracts people from across the world, across tribe, across cultures to the great city of Onitsha.

13 Likes

Re: Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS by whitebeard(m): 6:43am On Oct 07, 2018
Pls who are the ladies in white
Re: Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS by ANSMEDIA: 6:45am On Oct 07, 2018
whitebeard:

Umuada

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS by whitebeard(m): 6:48am On Oct 07, 2018
ANSMEDIA:

Umuada
I dont get
Re: Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS by ANSMEDIA: 6:49am On Oct 07, 2018
whitebeard:
I dont get

Daughters of the land

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS by whitebeard(m): 6:50am On Oct 07, 2018
ANSMEDIA:

Daughters of the land
like they are princesses

5 Likes

Re: Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS by OlaAshawo: 6:50am On Oct 07, 2018
whitebeard:
otu odu women

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS by OlaAshawo: 6:51am On Oct 07, 2018
ANSMEDIA:

Umuada
oga shatap
those are otu odu society in onitsha
Stop misinterpreting my culture

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS by whitebeard(m): 6:53am On Oct 07, 2018
OlaAshawo:
otu odu women
u know I dont understand right...someone said they are daughters of the land...are they princesses and queens

3 Likes

Re: Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS by OlaAshawo: 6:53am On Oct 07, 2018
[s]
ANSMEDIA:

Daughters of the land
[/s]
a prestigious society in onitsha meant for only the wealthy onitsha women that can afford it.
just like otu ozo (agbalanze)

coming from an onitsha indigene

19 Likes

Re: Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS by OlaAshawo: 6:55am On Oct 07, 2018
whitebeard:
like they are princesses
the men with white robe and white cap are men of agbalanze prestigious society in onitsha or otu ozo
a respected title only for the rich also

11 Likes

Re: Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS by OlaAshawo: 6:56am On Oct 07, 2018
whitebeard:
u know I dont understand right...someone said they are daughters of the land...are they princesses and queens
Nope they're not
just a society in onitsha
Re: Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS by Ozibe: 7:03am On Oct 07, 2018
Nn
Re: Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS by Realname: 7:03am On Oct 07, 2018
Nice pictures
Re: Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS by ANSMEDIA: 7:07am On Oct 07, 2018
Obi of Onitsha, Igwe Nnaemeka Alfred Achebe, Agbogidi.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 07, 2018
Dp
Re: Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 07, 2018
OlaAshawo:
[s][/s]
a prestigious society in onitsha meant for only the wealthy onitsha women that can afford it.

Are u really from onitsha. Nice to know. I'm not from there but married into one. Have seen few of these people as a prominent member of the family is among the cabinet members.
These people tasked us after having their fill at a burial we did 3 yrs ago giving one useless excuse. The priest also publically told us the amount to put inside envelope for him to officiate the burial mass.
I was tasked heavily as a wife in my absence cos I was due so was advised by my Dr not to travel.

To be part of the women in white, u must be wealthy or from a wealthy background.

Even if u don't want to join, at a point u will if u don't want to take their taunt any more especially if u know u are very capable.

2 Likes

Re: Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS by OlaAshawo: 8:13am On Oct 07, 2018
sassysure:

Are u really from onitsha. Nice to know. I'm not from there but married into one. Have seen few of these people as a prominent member of the family is among the cabinet members.
These people tasked us after having their fill at a burial we did 3 yrs ago giving one useless excuse. The priest also publically told us the amount to put inside envelope for him to officiate the burial mass.
I was tasked heavily as a wife in my absence cos I was due so was advised by my Dr not to travel.

To be part of the women in white, u must be wealthy or from a wealthy background.

Even if u don't want to join, at a point u will if u don't want to take their taunt any more especially if u know u are very capable.

lol they won't even consider you rich if you don't join themcheesy

I'm a full blooded onitsha man

you're right our people can be ruthless to outsiders marrying to their own nwa onye igbo

6 Likes

Re: Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS by whitebeard(m): 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
OlaAshawo:
the men with white robe and white cap are men of agbalanze prestigious society in onitsha or otu ozo
a respected title only for the rich also
oh okay thanks..!!
Re: Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS by miqos02(m): 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
Okk
Re: Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
This is great

1 Like

Re: Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS by maxiuc(m): 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
cheesy

Cha Cha Cha Cha ndi Igbo kwenu hei

Kwe zuo nu ooooo heeeiiiiii

Where are the umu Adas bia bie nu Oro

Igbo Amaka

Igbo Adika

19 Likes

Re: Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS by Splasshhh(f): 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
Culture

1 Like

Re: Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS by Codebrain697519: 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
ApexProgrammer

Re: Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
Afonjas go soon come yasa this thread

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS by AyakaDunukofia: 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
OlaAshawo:
[s][/s]

Must you tell someone "shatap" to correct him or her.

21 Likes

Re: Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS by midehcreeb: 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
Re: Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS by Cyriloha(m): 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
ANSMEDIA:

Umuada

Shut up

2 Likes

Re: Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS by Cyriloha(m): 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
ANSMEDIA:

Umuada

Shut up osiso

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ovie Richard Ogbon Celebrates 105th Birthday (Photos) / Kids Cartoon In Yoruba, Igbo And Hausa Languages(Video) / Onishe Ahaba: Why Asaba People Forbid Ogbono Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.