Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:47 AM

Jonathan: Whoever Emerges PDP Candidate Will Be Next President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: Whoever Emerges PDP Candidate Will Be Next President (513 Views)

2023: I’ll Support Whoever Emerges PDP’s Presidential Candidate — Wike / PDP's Presidential Aspirants Resolve To Support Whoever Emerges / PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan: Whoever Emerges PDP Candidate Will Be Next President by Brookinfo(m): 7:14am On Oct 07, 2018
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has predicted that whoever emerges as the candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) would eventually become the next president of the country.

In his remarks at the ongoing National Convention of the PDP in Port Harcourt, Jonathan said having worked with all the 12 aspirants, he believed they were all eminently qualified to be president of the country.

His words: “I have worked with all the aspirants at one time or the other. They are all eminently qualified to be president of this country. I am also certain that among them is the next president of this Federal Republic.”

He however said the overriding criteria should be the ability to unite the country because of the sorry state of the nation.

The former president expressed satisfaction that the glorious days of the party was reborn.

“One thing that makes me happy is that today I can see the good old days of PDP. Today, we have the Senate President, the Speaker of the House of Representatives and many more governors. This shows that the PDP is coming back.

“I am also happy with the commitment of all the aspirants to support whoever emerges candidate and work with him. This is healthy for our party and for our country,” he said.

More News: https://brookinfo.com/jonathan-whoever-emerges-pdp-candidate-will-be-next-president/

Re: Jonathan: Whoever Emerges PDP Candidate Will Be Next President by dingbang(m): 7:15am On Oct 07, 2018
Our next jagaban
Re: Jonathan: Whoever Emerges PDP Candidate Will Be Next President by magoo10(m): 7:16am On Oct 07, 2018
Na so e be
Re: Jonathan: Whoever Emerges PDP Candidate Will Be Next President by PassingShot(m): 7:21am On Oct 07, 2018
At a time, I expected PDP to present this Ineffectual Buffoon in 2019 since they claimed electing PMB in 2015 was a mistake.

I guess the guy man realized they wanted to set him up for bigger trashing.

Mark this post, the margin of defeat for PDP in 2019 will be unequaled in the history of any presidential election in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: Whoever Emerges PDP Candidate Will Be Next President by Kylekent59: 7:44am On Oct 07, 2018
The hero of democracy has spoken.

This 2019 presidential election is gonna be though, with serious threat.

A good leader is there to lead but because of he/she doesn't belong to our party means we won't vote and support her but instead we vote and suport the average ones in our party.

This is one of the reasons Nigeria will never get better.
If only the whole Nigerians can know the amount of monen that is being made daily from our oil.

This country has money that is enough to develop it, but because we vote and back up bad deleaders , the country seems to be stagnant.

Come 2019, lets do this for the betterment of our country and our tomorrow.
Re: Jonathan: Whoever Emerges PDP Candidate Will Be Next President by tizteezy(m): 7:48am On Oct 07, 2018
With PDP sharing looted funds at the convention, it proves they've been Nigeria's problem since 1930.

Those fools are hungry vampires waiting for opportunity to eventually suck our economy dry to make up for the lapse in their loot safe houses.

No way PDP returns to power unless there is a culture change - which will be forced on them by Sir Bubu. Maybe 2023.

In the end, I'm not APC, I'm not a politician. Just a logical view of a concerned Nigerian
Re: Jonathan: Whoever Emerges PDP Candidate Will Be Next President by budusky05(m): 7:54am On Oct 07, 2018
Ogogoro master, how I wish it's your wife that just said it then I will believe,
Re: Jonathan: Whoever Emerges PDP Candidate Will Be Next President by Aufbauh(m): 7:56am On Oct 07, 2018
Consolation chapter 2 vs 1
GEJ could have come out himself so that he can the taste of 'Home and Away loss'.

(1) (Reply)

2019: Obasanjo’s Party, 2 Others Form Strategic Alliance To Oust PMB / What You Don't Know About Atiku Abubakar / Where Is Architect Namadi Sambo ? Former Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.