Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Is This A Scam? Please Help ! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This A Scam? Please Help ! (398 Views)

Ias Is A Scam / Is This Real Or Scam? Please Help! / Interview Invite With GM GLOBAL, Is It A Scam? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Scam? Please Help ! by Indomie001: 7:56am On Oct 07, 2018
Good day my fellow nairalanders, I got this mail some days ago from a company called LeadHire and I have been sceptical on it authenticity , please help me look into it, thank you.

Re: Is This A Scam? Please Help ! by sayusuf(m): 8:07am On Oct 07, 2018
No, go and pay
Re: Is This A Scam? Please Help ! by Dottore: 8:17am On Oct 07, 2018
Smells of scam. They'd start small then the demands keep getting higher and are "very important" and must be fulfilled to get to the next level.
Re: Is This A Scam? Please Help ! by Indomie001: 8:21am On Oct 07, 2018
sayusuf:
No, go and pay
did you know about them ?
Re: Is This A Scam? Please Help ! by Indomie001: 8:23am On Oct 07, 2018
Dottore:
Smells of scam. They'd start small then the demands keep getting higher and are "very important" and must be fulfilled to get to the next level.
really shocked
Re: Is This A Scam? Please Help ! by Esejoan(f): 10:14am On Oct 07, 2018
Indomie001:
Good day my fellow nairalanders, I got this mail some days ago from a company called LeadHire and I have been sceptical on it authenticity , please help me look into it, thank you.
Any company that asks applicants to pay for a test is purely a scam. My dear please focus on other opportunities

1 Like

Re: Is This A Scam? Please Help ! by missyojo(f): 10:30am On Oct 07, 2018
Leadhire is real as I followed them on LinkedIn. They have refuted the claims as regards the payment stuff on their LinkedIn page. You may check it out on LinkedIn and see.
Re: Is This A Scam? Please Help ! by Indomie001: 10:39am On Oct 07, 2018
missyojo:
Leadhire is real as I followed them on LinkedIn. They have refuted the claims as regards the payment stuff on their LinkedIn page. You may check it out on LinkedIn and see.
Ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

CCTV Installation And Operator Technicians Wanted / Customer Care Agent Job Vacancies Lagos- Libishop Limited / Do you need help with cleaning and washing in ogbomosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.