Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Tecno Camon I2 Detailed Specs, Features And Price Tag In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon I2 Detailed Specs, Features And Price Tag In Nigeria (1173 Views)

All You Need To Know About itel P37 Pro, Including Detailed Specs / Tecno Camon I2 Top Features / Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon I2 Detailed Specs, Features And Price Tag In Nigeria by Joetechs(m): 8:11am On Oct 07, 2018
Tecno Camon i2 is the talk of today, but before that, have it at the back of your mind that Tecno mobile has been impressive in the past and even in our current dispensation which saw them launching amazing smartphones. It is a pleasure we make it known to you all that Tecno mobile has recently launched an amazing smart phone to its collection of Camon Series.

It is important we also make it known to you that the Tecno Camon i2 Smartphone comes with bottom chin, and the borders surrounding the screen is surprisingly minimal and smaller. Having gone through the smartphone, we came to realize that the smartphone has all it takes to make their respective users happy with crazy features such as good camera, large screen for gaming and other interesting capabilities.

Tecno Camon i2 Design & Display

The newly launched smart phone Tecno Camon i2 comes with a sharp and bright 720pixels screen resolution in its 6.2-inch HD+ IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, which also features the iPhone X’s notch at the top. Have at the back of your mind that the display screen is been protected by a 2.5D curved glass screen.

having gone through the phone, we came to find out that the back design is been made of poly-carbonate plastic, just like the Infinix Note 4. Know it that this is the first time in history for Tecno take on notch display.

The new tecno smartphone Camon i2 packs 19:9 aspect ratio, which allows the screen to slightly take over the front side of the device, bringing in a dimensions of 156.6 x 76 x 7.9 mm, with the phone coming in Black, Blue and champagne colors.

Click to read more: https://www.techbams.com/tecno-camon-i2/

Re: Tecno Camon I2 Detailed Specs, Features And Price Tag In Nigeria by Realboygenius(m): 7:18am On Oct 09, 2018
Waiting for thia device.
Re: Tecno Camon I2 Detailed Specs, Features And Price Tag In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 09, 2018
This year alone tecno had released up to 5 phones with similar features. Customers were complaining of OTA but up till now it hasn't been implemented in many phones.
Re: Tecno Camon I2 Detailed Specs, Features And Price Tag In Nigeria by seunfly: 9:09am On Oct 09, 2018
asuustrike1:
This year alone tecno had released up to 5 phones with similar features. Customers were complaining of OTA but up till now it hasn't been implemented in many phones.
The useless Hios software they preloaded on my phone is giving me serious headache now, I updated it last month, since then my phone is full of trojan, malware and different adverting and popup software. God will surely purnish tecno for this.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon I2 Detailed Specs, Features And Price Tag In Nigeria by Techm8: 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
First Tecno device with the notch. Definitely copping this when it’s launched
Re: Tecno Camon I2 Detailed Specs, Features And Price Tag In Nigeria by flexerking(m): 9:13am On Oct 11, 2018
helio a22 quad core processor. hanging issue is a must. when will they stop using outdated processors for once?

no manufacturer in the world stil use quad core in 2018 even on budget devices.
Re: Tecno Camon I2 Detailed Specs, Features And Price Tag In Nigeria by oscillation55(m): 11:42am On Oct 11, 2018
Looked stunningly sharp
Re: Tecno Camon I2 Detailed Specs, Features And Price Tag In Nigeria by SWORD419(m): 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
stupid phone, just look at the screen resolution

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 5, Note 5 Stylus And The Coming Android 10 / Gionee Marathon 6 Available For Sale / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.