Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking (62097 Views)

Tell Tinubu That Nigeria Is Not Lagos If You Really Care"—Kayode Ogundamisi / Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi / The Rise And Fall Of Akinwunmi Ambode. By Kayode Ogundamisi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking by Okwyjesus(m): 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
Esseite:
They are all Winners...

I love how the PDP contestants centered their primaries speech on UNITY but that of buhari was all about PDP.

I salute the maturity in PDP honestly. Buhari will kill Nigeria if re-elected. The division is so much. Never seen such before since l grow up.

1 Like

Re: See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking by spencekat(m): 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
All the PDP contestants tried.
Re: See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking by meromero11: 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
The best way to deal a fatal blow to Saraki now is to illegally arrest the fellow holding the ticket for his constituency, make him incommunicado for 48hrs and then release him with a cash gift of N200m not to relinquish the ticket to Saraki. Security should be provided for him against assassination. This in my opinion should seal the fate of Saraki in the Senate.
Re: See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking by bender79: 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
ThankYouGod:
Saraki is preparing for 2023. Not 2019. The is just a test.
Abegiiii
Re: See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking by meromero11: 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
Okwyjesus:

I salute the maturity in PDP honestly. Buhari will kill Nigeria if re-elected. The division is so much. Never seen such before since l grow up.

Bros, there is no division anywhere, it's just a contest and you're bound to be divided in such tussle. If you know very well, it will be impossible other than in our wishes for Saraki to win the PDP ticket. He couldn't have deceived the entire SE particularly and SS partly to endorse him. They won't. The "Bukola" in his name counted against him. Let him not win the Senate and you will see how he would be rubbished. Anyhow, the primaries have ended. Let's move on to the next stage.
Re: See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking by CoolAmbience(m): 2:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
subcbouy:
South is day dreaming without north approval.

Why are you talking as though you just arrived this world?

That is how it has been...why do APC and PDP have Northern candidates for 2019?

After the Obasanjo 8 years for the South, the North have yet to have theirs. I need not explain that in details.
Re: See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking by subcbouy: 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Why are you talking as though you just arrived this world?

That is how it has been...why do APC and PDP have Northern candidates for 2019?

After the Obasanjo 8 years for the South, the North have yet to have theirs. I need not explain that in details.

And you think 2023 it will come south?
Re: See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking by easymanofdpeopl(m): 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2018
900warriorz:
cheesy my uncle saraki is going back to ganmo

hahaha u don't want him to stay in Ilorin again? are u from ganmo?

1 Like

Re: See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking by marticeus(m): 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
He put up a good attempt despite distractions from EFCC and police. He is by far more organised and prepared than the Daura President that cannot speak a good audible English.
Re: See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking by Samade7: 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
Benekruku:

Those ones are confused, They dont know what they want

They are playing Nigerian politics today and later start screaming Biafra after their loss

Bros, u don finish dis pple. My hands no dey o. grin
Re: See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
SoNature:

Go to Atiku's Facebook wall and see the comments over there

Besides, it's not their, it is there

Ode! English you no sabi...the only thing you know how to do is spewing hate and fueling tribalism

Aturu!

it's not Atiku's Facebook, the apostrophe makes it 'Atiku is'.

Oponu English you over Sabi ������
Re: See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking by ACE1010: 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2018
MurphyG1:

grin grin grin

My brother make I join you laugh jarey cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking by hopexter(m): 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2018
Bolustical:
How some people thought Bukola Saraki could win this primaries is still a mystery to me.

It just shows he doesn't have anything called national appeal, the 317 votes he got is from Kwara and the NC zone.

This result is just a reflection of what would have happened to PDP next year if they had fielded him but thank God they did not make that mistake.

Atiku will still make no difference.
Re: See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking by abioyeolaide(m): 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
Despite all the drama has done, this is the outcome.

1 Like

Re: See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking by peaceinnigeria: 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
SOME OF US HAVE BEING SAYING IT FOR A WHILE THAT SARAKI HAS NO CHANCE AT ALL IN PICKING THE TICKET AND FUNNY ENOUGH , HE HIMSELF KNEW. THAT WAS WHY HE GOT THE KWARA CENTRAL SENATORIAL FORM BY PROXY.
ALL HE DID THIS PAST WEEKS WAS TO DIVERT THE ATTENTION OF NIGERIANS AWAY FROM THE CASES HANGING IN HIS NECK, BUT NOW THAT THE PARTY IS OVER HE SHOULD BE READY TO ANSWER TO ALL CHARGES BROUGHT AGAINST HIM, PARTICULARLY AFTER HIS REMOVAL AS SP AS SOON AS THE SENATE RECONVENES.
Re: See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking by SoNature(m): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
Sleekfemzy:

it's not Atiku's Facebook, the apostrophe makes it 'Atiku is'.

Oponu English you over Sabi ������

E be like say u wan teach ur papa, abi?
Re: See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking by folaisha: 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
I can't laugh than this.somebody should help me
Re: See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking by fujirice: 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
subcbouy:
Track record for hijacking onne- intels for himself? If Buhari had hijacked similar scenario, you will be here talking thrash.
News flash! Mr Buhari is not a saint either.
Re: See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking by subcbouy: 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
fujirice:

News flash! Mr Buhari is not a saint either.
And you think Buhari is not better than?
Re: See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
SoNature:

E be like say u wan teach ur papa, abi?

Would have said your mama na bitch but I wont, my respect for elders pass make I call your papa he-goat

Arìndìn ọmọ
Re: See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking by bender79: 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2018
hilario12:
Saraki real intention was never president but to maintain the senate seat. He is preparing against 2023. He is not dumb. He is fully aware he can't win presidential now but just confusing ppl. Saraki is very smart. I don't like him/support him but I respect his brain.
stop overhyping him joor. His senatorial seat is even in jeopardy
Re: See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking by fujirice: 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
subcbouy:
And you think Buhari is not better than?
Bro, unless we'd be paid for canvassing support for either of them, that's the only way I'd continue with this discussion.
Both are not Saints and don't care about us.
Re: See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking by subcbouy: 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
fujirice:

Bro, unless we'd be paid for canvassing support for either of them, that's the only way I'd continue with this discussion.
Both are not Saints and don't care about us.
Didnt you say track record? who's now canvassing?
Re: See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking by Besk: 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
hilario12:
It's not a mistake he was dishing out $1000 knowing fully that other aspirants will double the amount. Just what they did when gbemisola contested for Kwara state governor under another party that time. Just to confuse and deceive ppl and diverting there attentions.

Take your nonsensical Saraki soft-landing project out of here.

You guys think you can pull the wool over our hours immediately after your boss (Saraki) was soundly beaten (mercilessly) in the PDP primaries.

As if Nigerians could not see how desperate he’s become of late.

I have just one more word for you and your band of Saraki paid social media minions - IDIOTS!!
Re: See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2018
RealYaks:
Congratulations to Atiku Abubakar, but for the DOLLARS that he spent on this convention I feel sorry for our NATIONAL TREASURY WHEN HE'S PRESIDENT

Let that time come first..stop rushing
Re: See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking by candygist: 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
ThankYouGod:
Saraki is preparing for 2023. Not 2019. The is just a test.

Ipob have changed it from 2019 to 2023 . Lol. You never chi chom tin
Re: See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking by candygist: 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
chrisxxx:
Saraki put in a good fight. This was delegate election where a vote represents over a thousand individuals. The results were not cooked in preparation of rigging like we have heard somewhere.

Despite all the bribe saraki gave to deferent delegates he still came third . Someone that can't win party primary want to win Buhari. Lol. I would have loved him to win and contest with buhari sha. That would have been a work over for apc.

Take your share of the bribe

Re: See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
Besk:

Take your nonsensical Saraki soft-landing project out of here.

You guys think you can pull the wool over our hours immediately after your boss (Saraki) was soundly beaten (mercilessly) in the PDP primaries.

As if Nigerians could not see how desperate he’s become of late.

I have just one more word for you and your band of Saraki paid social media minions - IDIOTS!!

Wow, you abuse me this much. Thanks alot. Instead to insult back let me say Alhamdulillah for all have made and got in life so far and still making more. I understand ur pain and agony.
Re: See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking by chrisxxx(m): 4:00am On Oct 08, 2018
candygist:

Despite all the bribe saraki gave to deferent delegates he still came third . Someone that can't win party primary want to win Buhari. Lol. I would have loved him to win and contest with buhari sha. That would have been a work over for apc.

Take your share of the bribe
I wonder who u would want to win. Please follow ur herdsman.
Re: See What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Sen. Bukola Sarki That Got People Talking by bukolabeauty09(f): 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
We all know what is good for this country, decision is left for us to take.
We want Nigeria to be like China,USA and other big countries but we are not prepared to pay the price.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) / Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) / How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.