Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Atiku Reacts To Victory At PDP Primary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To Victory At PDP Primary (20032 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) / Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Reacts To Victory At PDP Primary by kemprossy: 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
After emerging victorious at the presidential primary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar has thanked the party for choosing him to be its flag-bearer for the 2019 presidential election.

The national convention of the party, which began on Saturday,in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, and continued well into Sunday, saw Atiku eventually emerge winner, polling a total of 1,532 votes.

He beat Aminu Tambuwal and Senate President Bukola Saraki, who scored 693 and 317 votes, respectively.

He thereafter thanked the party via a tweet that read: ".@OfficialPDPNig, thank you for choosing me. This is a victory for all of us. The task to get Nigeria working again starts now."

https://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2018/10/breaking-thank-you-for-choosing-me-atiku-reacts-to-victory-at-pdp-primary/

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Victory At PDP Primary by Mmlanrehh(m): 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2018
Somewhere on planet Earth, Mama Taraba is dancing and singing ..

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Victory At PDP Primary by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
We will com out in numbers to vote u

176 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Victory At PDP Primary by Joldsilver: 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
The Atikulated Atiku. Atikulated Nigeria.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Victory At PDP Primary by anigbajumo(m): 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2018

The fact is that we just av to flash back and face the reality on ground, there is no way Atiku could defeat Buhari in 2019 even if the election is free and fair pending APC will set all there rigging machinery in motion to rig him out.Sadly majority of Nigerians is going to vote either PDP or APC while we va the like of technocrats like Donald Duke nd other credible candidate from other party,ain't seeing a better Nigeria in this present century except if there would be total revolution of which I doubt that...

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Victory At PDP Primary by Idrismusty97(m): 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
Congratulation to Buhari for winning the 2019 election by a Monumental landslide cool.

PROPHECY FOR 2019 ELECTION

1. Buhari will win the 2019 election.
2. Atiku will win on most Twitter polls
3. Atiku will cry again.
4. Ben murray bruce, Reno Omokri and the likes will all be tweeting about how the election was rigged.
5. An hash tag will start trending for maybe two weeks or so? Perhaps that hashtag would be #Atikucheated, #Riggedelection or some #blahblah
6. Biafra Noise will resume until 2022
7. Twitter/Nairaland warlords will start foaming about how Nigeria is cursed and how they will get their Visa and blah blah.
8. Finally progress and international development continues for Nigeria and those who believed in the government and this administration will be glad they made the right choice. cool

FUN FACT
- Atiku is 72, Same age with four years ago PMB and the PDP made a mountain out of it.
- He is Muslim too
- He is Northerner
A really tough time to be an Hypocritical IPOB yoots and Bigot. smiley

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Victory At PDP Primary by seangy4konji: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku for President..

To be honest man suffer during this buhari regime.

I know atiku is a bit corrupt but ateast he still is and can never be as dull as that cattle rearer we all selected last time..he is a business man and unless you are not in Nigeria or from a well to do family,you will know the equation is not and has not been balances for a while..

The journey to making Nigeria work again might take 50 years of seriousness and me would have gone to heaven by then..

A visa would do to those three countries I desire but let this man go back to his cattle business and those who can manage people,business,power and organisations to make people have a sense of living get into power..

Enough of feeling worthless after a days out working my or our ass off..

Atiku for President 2019...

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Victory At PDP Primary by Ifeconwaba(m): 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
atiku is the man

19 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Victory At PDP Primary by fergie001: 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
Congratulations

13 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Victory At PDP Primary by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
Fantastic!! Now this is more like it.

11 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Victory At PDP Primary by Benekruku(m): 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
grin grin grin

This guy keeps being deceived every four years

Political prostitute

PDP is broke and thats why he could win

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Victory At PDP Primary by dust144(m): 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku all the way

14 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Victory At PDP Primary by jordyspices: 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
Nice one 1st phase done 2nd phase kick buhari back to duara

28 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Victory At PDP Primary by BadiratT: 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Victory At PDP Primary by Alphybuks(m): 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
Obj wont like this grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Victory At PDP Primary by chriskosherbal(m): 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
Okay
Re: Atiku Reacts To Victory At PDP Primary by leo1234(m): 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
Congratulations.
The question is, what will he do differently to move Nigeria forward?
I might reconsider my stance of not voting in next year's election hoping that my vote will count. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Victory At PDP Primary by ndukwejoe(m): 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
congrat Atiku
i am still in a quandary what will happen to our treasury if he becomes president.though anything but buhari is welcomed by me.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Victory At PDP Primary by Berrymoss(f): 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
cool
Re: Atiku Reacts To Victory At PDP Primary by HopeAlive14(m): 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
Like for Atiku

Share for PMB

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Victory At PDP Primary by hammer6F: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
ATIKU IS COMMITTED TO RESTRUCTURING...

13 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Victory At PDP Primary by IamAlexander: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
Though I am not a fan of the Pdp but will vote for this man coz he is better than dullard Buhari. To those accusing him of being corrupt, is Buhari too a Saint? He said he doesn't have money yet his son had accident with over N50m power Bic. Who is fooling who?

Abeg, Atiku all the way.

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Victory At PDP Primary by chrisluci: 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
Thank God this happened. Though Atiku is not an angel, he is far better than Buhari. Atiku has a heart! I used to dislike Atiku until my guy who was born and raised in Adamawa convinced me otherwise. There is hope!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Victory At PDP Primary by hammer6F: 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
ATIKU BRINGS YOU JOBS.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Victory At PDP Primary by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
criminal looter, we are supporting you to win while we wait for the true Messiah that will free this country from the hands of your kind, the only difference between you and dullhari is that he's totally lifeless while you're a bit lively

7 Likes

ATIKU IS NOT MAKING A PROMISE BUT ASKING NIGERIANS TO JOIN HIM IN CREATING JOBS NATIONWIDE.

JOB CREATION IS AN ACTIVE OPERATION UNDER ATIKU.

3 Likes 1 Share

PLS NIGERIANS, LET US PEACEFULLY SEND THE BOKO HARAM HERDSMEN IN ASO ROCK, BACK TO HIS COWS IN DAURA.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Victory At PDP Primary by Boss20: 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku for president 2019.

God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Victory At PDP Primary by Femijohn198: 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
atiku u get my vote am very happy for u

16 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Victory At PDP Primary by jchioma: 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
Congrats Sir. You deserve it. 2019 Victory is sure.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Victory At PDP Primary by KanwuliaMama: 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
Gooooooooo TIKKKKKKKKKKUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Victory At PDP Primary by irepnaija4eva(m): 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
YES OOOOOO
TIME FOR ALL ZOMBIES TO RE ATIKULATE..

ATIKU IS THE ONLY NORTHERN ELITE THAT HAS THE PEDIGREE TO CHALLENGE THAT LIFELESS DULLARD..

ZOMBIES SHIVERING grin grin grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Leaders Ready To Visit Buhari In London / Kaduna State Begins Payment Of N30,000 New Minimum Wage / Lagos State Records ₦282.6 Billion Q1 2020 Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.