Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

I Am Going To Trek From Edo To Adamawa To Celebrate Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Going To Trek From Edo To Adamawa To Celebrate Atiku (379 Views)

EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km / Kano Indigenes To Trek From Kaduna To Vote For PDP In Kano Rerun / Man Riding A Donkey From Adamawa To Abuja For Atiku(video,photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Going To Trek From Edo To Adamawa To Celebrate Atiku by ChaleeBendel: 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
Greetings from Edo and as a mark of my respect for Atiku, I want to trek from Uromi in Edo state to Adamawa to meet the great Waziri.

Re: I Am Going To Trek From Edo To Adamawa To Celebrate Atiku by slivertongue: 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
JOBBER try another trick.
trekking has been over used
Re: I Am Going To Trek From Edo To Adamawa To Celebrate Atiku by overcomer90: 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2018
Na so all of ina go dey trek
Na so that man trek from Lagos to abuja to celebrate buhari now what did buhari do.
Happy trekking
Don't be a gullible Nigerian
Re: I Am Going To Trek From Edo To Adamawa To Celebrate Atiku by chiefolododo(m): 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2018
in this buharii's regime? there is no freedom of movement oo. FEAR BUHARI'S MEN. FEAR FULANI HERDSMEN
Re: I Am Going To Trek From Edo To Adamawa To Celebrate Atiku by Tolexander: 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
ChaleeBendel:
Greetings from Edo and as a mark of my respect for Atiku, I want to trek from Uromi in Edo state to Adamawa to meet the great Waziri.
Use another way!

Trekking o jawo mo!

Moreover, if you still hang on trekking to Adamawa, you will pass through Benue and Taraba. Buhari kinsmen are there with their cattle, "na se gobe be that o". You continue the rest in heaven.

(1) (Reply)

Rivers-based Lady ”offers” To Become Atiku Abubakar’s Fourth Wife / Work Of AMBODE !!! / Executive Order 6: FG Goes All Out On Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.