Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures (45380 Views)

Daniel Bwala: Atiku Has Inherited Buhari’s 12 Million Northern Votes / This Is The Stage Used In Paris Peace Summit VS The One Buhari Used (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by braine(m): 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2018
Online things again? You these people haven't Learned that social media politics does not work=

1 Like

Re: Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by Shortyy(f): 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2018
Aye!! It is time to articulate!! I Stan for Atiku �!! Anyone but Buhari!! Even if na goat or stone, I Stan!!

I know he'll try to rig his way to that sit next year, but he'll fail. Buhari you'll fail and fall in Jesus name.
Re: Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by Ivix(m): 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2018
grin grin
Re: Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by Ejiphill09(m): 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2018
kiss
Politics is not played on twitter or on social media. Truth be told Buhari 2019 to ASO ROCK is BACK 2 BACK.
PDP made the worst mistake to field ATIKU come 2019.
100 of ATIKU'S cannot win BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by ashacot: 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
I pity wailers in 2019.

Northerners are happy that atiku emerge because he will be very easy for their god buhari to defeat him.

wailers are happy because they think their votes will defeat president buhari.

HMM.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by tonex360: 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
Herdsmen:
Atiku please give us igbo vice..

Southwest shaking already..

I don't know how authentic but I saw on naija news that he selected Ben Bruce as running mate, if true I think Bruce will make a good vice.
Re: Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by adaifx: 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
@ PDP supporters likes on Twitter and other social media platform won't win the election for you. Please kindly hit the road and ensure you do a thorough campaign. Go to all remote areas both North, South West, South East and South South to sell your candidate. Don't assume you have any region on lock down.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by Toosure70: 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
Straight to.......
Re: Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by foreshore(m): 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
onuebonyi:
Atiku ranks number one, Buhari 12 on Twitter trending worldwide.

Lalasticlala

APC is in trouble!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by Rstc: 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
Lordofthewest:
So it's vice you people want now?, no lefelendum no erection nko?
I thought you claim ipob is a terrorist group.

So why are you fighting for ipob? You no longer want one naijeria?

Your pain is eternal.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by bedspread: 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
Bugatie:

For me I don't care where his vice comes from provided it'll a progressive mind who'll bring the much development and expertise to the table...
Enough of dividing the country along ethnic and religious lines, Buhari and his cohorts have done enough.
GOD BLESS U
Re: Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by emmasege: 8:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
Can Buhari tweet?
Re: Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by Lordofthewest(m): 8:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
Me fight for confused people?nah I'm just reminding you people aw unreliable and mentally derailed most of you are and why so Interested in the zoo all of a sudden?.i always knew the biafuro noise was all about politics and selfish agenda and after all the gra gra you will still bow down to your northern lords las las
Rstc:

I thought you claim ipob is a terrorist group.

So why are you fighting for ipob? You no longer want one naijeria?

Your pain is eternal.

Re: Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by Sikay19(m): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by ajebuter(f): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
Even the entire world is Atikulating....

Atikolade dem baba! grin grin
Re: Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by livelymatilda22: 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Till next year presidential poll, my campaigns are for atiku and pdp.
From Gej to Fayose

Fayose to Adeleke

From Adeleke now to Atiku... Weldone,you dey try

1 Like

Re: Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
Herdsmen:

Your moniker is saying something else undecided
Re: Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by killuminati(m): 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
Idrismusty97:
They are always trending and winning on Twitter grin.

I dey come make i reload "Reality" to shoot una grin....

Oya take am!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7915296_saibuhari_jpegc2024599e48c05992973bba1bdfb31ad
This is funny as hell. Hell is hot though.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by redsquare(m): 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
They will soon ask Atiku to travel to the US. When they do, pls ask them what benefits we have derived since PMB went there 20 times & moved his residence to the UK?When Trump visits us, & Obama apologizes for not visiting,we can talk.Until then, let everyone stay in their place.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by BestDude: 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
Bugatie:

For me I don't care where his vice comes from provided it'll a progressive mind who'll bring the much development and expertise to the table...
Enough of dividing the country along ethnic and religious lines, Buhari and his cohorts have done enough.
don't mind them. I am igbo but will never talk like that.

These people don't even know they are humans first before anything on earth.
Re: Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by Born2Breed(f): 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku should pick his vice from the south west. The ADB guy Akinwunmi Adeshina as Atiku V-Pee will take Nigeria to a place where our economy will be at par with most world leading economy.
Re: Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by Rstc: 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Me fight for confused people?nah I'm just reminding you people aw unreliable and mentally derailed most of you are and why so Interested in the zoo all of a sudden?.i always knew the biafuro noise was all about politics and selfish agenda
You are the one confused.
Confused over issues that are beyond your ancestors.

There is no substitute for biafra. That is clear.

But in the meantime, we will get our just dues in the Nigerian system.

Now go find some tinubu balls to lick like a proper omoluabi.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by Born2Breed(f): 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
redsquare:
They will soon ask Atiku to travel to the US. When they do, pls ask them what benefits we have derived since PMB went there 20 times & moved his residence to the UK?When Trump visits us, & Obama apologizes for not visiting,we can talk.Until then, let everyone stay in their place.

Buhari several visits to U.S only gave us this....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by Lordofthewest(m): 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
Portuguese slave now converted to fulani slaves I guess its in the blood, your dumbass really thinks atiku of all people will give you biafuro..wow dumber than I thought
Rstc:

You are the one confused.
Confused over issues that are beyond your ancestors.

There is no substitute for biafra. That is clear.

But in the meantime, we will get our just dues in the Nigerian system.

Now go find some tinubu balls to lick like a proper omoluabi.
Re: Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by Rstc: 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
Born2Breed:
Atiku should pick his vice from the south west. The ADB guy Akinwunmi Adeshina as Atiku V-Pee will take Nigeria to a place where our economy will be at par with most world leading economy.
What is the south west bringing to the table?
Is there any pdp state in the south west.?

If the igbos pull out their support like ohanaeze threatened , are you certain the south west will replace it with bloc votes.?

Even on the basis of competency: there are far more competent people from more deserving regions
Re: Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by Rstc: 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
tonex360:
I don't know how authentic but I saw on naija news that he selected Ben Bruce as running mate, if true I think Bruce will make a good vice.
Ben Bruce is tolerable.

We need an igbo VP, but Bruce is not too far off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
Typical 9ja mentality says there re two parties:apc n pdp. Others 4 d list na dem sabi. Buhari v Atiku. Unfortunately, people make much noise online. If em see baba now, na dem go hail am die
Re: Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by Glink2018(m): 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2018
Herdsmen:

Tribal bigot
Re: Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
Bugatie:

you just nail it. Religion wahala and it's relations don't exist at where Atiku exists .
Re: Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by unite4real: 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
This is the current result. Atiku no more in top 20

Re: Atiku Ranks Number One, Buhari 12, On Twitter Trending Worldwide- Pictures by Ikpongiton: 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
buhari legs are too tiny,just like broom sticks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amotekun Officers Open Fire In Oyo, Two Killed, Scores Injured | / Disquiet In PDP As Jonathan Loses Senatorial District To Sylva, APC / ‘Nigeria Borders Will Remain Closed’ - Mohammed Sabo Nanono, Agric Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.