Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Atiku VS Buhari. Let Us Test Their Popularity With nairaland Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku VS Buhari. Let Us Test Their Popularity With nairaland Votes (832 Views)

10 million man match for Buhari: Let's go there! / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku VS Buhari. Let Us Test Their Popularity With nairaland Votes by Gboy101: 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
warning: agree to the terms before voting

1. You must be a Nigerian and in Nigeria,
2. You must be eligible to to vote from 18 and above.
3. You must have a PVC.

seun, lalasticlala
Re: Atiku VS Buhari. Let Us Test Their Popularity With nairaland Votes by Gboy101: 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
like and share for Buhari/ APC

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku VS Buhari. Let Us Test Their Popularity With nairaland Votes by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
Demola Olarewaju
@DemolaRewaju
·
9m
aTiKU cAn NEvEr gO tO AmerICA:
Lol.

He’ll go before the end of this year
Re: Atiku VS Buhari. Let Us Test Their Popularity With nairaland Votes by Gboy101: 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
like and share for Atiku /PDP

28 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Atiku VS Buhari. Let Us Test Their Popularity With nairaland Votes by JasonScoolari: 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
So happy right now... Seeing the great PDP United and conducting the best primaries ever.

Good looking out to Dakwambo, Kwakwanso, Bukky Saraki, Lamido and the king of the South, Ezenwo Nyesom Wike.

God bless the PDP,
God bless Wike
God bless Atiku
God bless Goodluck Jonathan
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

Bring it on APC.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku VS Buhari. Let Us Test Their Popularity With nairaland Votes by MrJanuzaj: 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
Lol. Una don start again. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Atiku VS Buhari. Let Us Test Their Popularity With nairaland Votes by Kyase(m): 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
MrJanuzaj:
Lol. Una don start again. Lol
Dem never learn....

1 Like

Re: Atiku VS Buhari. Let Us Test Their Popularity With nairaland Votes by Hopium: 2:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
You lots no they learn. How many online result has ever resonated in reality?

1 Like

Re: Atiku VS Buhari. Let Us Test Their Popularity With nairaland Votes by yanmiri(f): 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
post=71866045:
like and share for Buhari/ APC

@spyder880, as a business man I thought you should reserve this moniker for strictly business posts.

Those Buhari apologists quotes you share to your followership offend my sensibilities...consider us biko wink
Re: Atiku VS Buhari. Let Us Test Their Popularity With nairaland Votes by abduljabbar4(m): 11:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
Just voted Atiku. If you guys want self-deceit as usual we will help una

1 Like

Re: Atiku VS Buhari. Let Us Test Their Popularity With nairaland Votes by zombieTRACKER: 11:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hopium:
You lots no they learn. How many online result has ever resonated in reality?

Exactly.... Let's wait for presidential debate

Buhari and Atiku

Who do you think will win cheesy
Re: Atiku VS Buhari. Let Us Test Their Popularity With nairaland Votes by Hopium: 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Buhari and Atiku

In a free and fair election, I can't really say who will win. Nigerians are tired of Buhari but the northerners love for Buhari is something else. Buhari might just slaughter Atiku in the North, get 50% of vote in the South west and Atiku will win in the South East. The SS, I don't understand their body language for now, considering Wike's anger towards the PDP primary results. Wike might just spite PDP in that region; Fayose is already dancing to the tune I'm suspecting Wike will play.

If Buhari will use his Federal muscle, then it's sai baba until 2023, and this might be the case because that old man is power drunk.

Let's watch and see how Atiku will make his play in the North. And I hope PDP no go do mumu propagandas like they did during the Osun and Ekiti elections.

Overall, I'll give Buhari a 55% chance and Atiku 45%
Re: Atiku VS Buhari. Let Us Test Their Popularity With nairaland Votes by Hopium: 11:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Buhari and Atiku

Buhari no go attend presidential debate.
Re: Atiku VS Buhari. Let Us Test Their Popularity With nairaland Votes by mycar: 11:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
There is no comparison, Buhari is a specialty in failure.

(1) (Reply)

Describe Buhari's Administration In One Word / Let's Do Some Calculations On The Naira To The True State Of The Economy / The Internet Never Forgets. Obasanjo Declares Atiku Corrupt Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.