Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:05 AM

Am Not Giving Out The MTN Unlimited Data Anymore, They Called Me A Scammer - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Am Not Giving Out The MTN Unlimited Data Anymore, They Called Me A Scammer (1715 Views)

The Lady Behind The MTN Voice (Photo, Video) / Has Anyone Bought The MTN 5G SIM Or Router, Please Share Your Experience. / My Facebook Account Blocked After A Scammer Called Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Not Giving Out The MTN Unlimited Data Anymore, They Called Me A Scammer by DopeTech(m): 2:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
Pls be informed that am not giving the mtn unlimited data again' the 984765GB

https://www.nairaland.com/4773825/mtn-season-suprise-get-984765gb

Have learnt that nairalanders are calling me a scammer and i haven't scammed anyone on nairaland before. Simply because I said the cheat is free and the #2000 i included in the topic will be paid to me as mtn airtime, then everyone now concluded that am scammer. Nigerians like free things, pls you people should go to MTN Nigeria Headquarters Office in Lagos and ask them to give you the cheat code for the unlimited data. You can report my email as well to MTN or EFCC am less concern. RUBBISH .

Re: Am Not Giving Out The MTN Unlimited Data Anymore, They Called Me A Scammer by happybee: 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: Am Not Giving Out The MTN Unlimited Data Anymore, They Called Me A Scammer by Mrlouis: 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
Unrelenting scammer trying to use reverse psychology...
Reetard

23 Likes

Re: Am Not Giving Out The MTN Unlimited Data Anymore, They Called Me A Scammer by Sunkyphil(m): 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
amateur scammer with ur photoshopped screenshot

13 Likes

Re: Am Not Giving Out The MTN Unlimited Data Anymore, They Called Me A Scammer by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2018
lol scammer wanna b acting victim, y is it free if they will still pay u yeye learner

8 Likes

Re: Am Not Giving Out The MTN Unlimited Data Anymore, They Called Me A Scammer by uboma(m): 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2018
Sunkyphil:

lol.

He is a learner...

7 Likes

Re: Am Not Giving Out The MTN Unlimited Data Anymore, They Called Me A Scammer by CyberEBOLA(m): 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
DopeTech:

Have learnt that nairalanders are calling me a scammer and i haven't scammed anyone on nairaland before. Simply because I said the cheat is free and the #2000 i included in the topic will be paid to me as mtn airtime, then everyone now concluded that am scammer. Nigerians like free things, pls you people should go to MTN Nigeria Headquarters Office in Lagos and ask them to give you the cheat code for the unlimited data. You can report my email as well to MTN or EFCC am less concern. RUBBISH .
FOOLISH SCAMMER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Not Giving Out The MTN Unlimited Data Anymore, They Called Me A Scammer by falcon01: 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
;Dsome people for your mind now after reading this, pesin go PM you say"guy no vex no mind nairaland make we reason" and then boom you exploit them.

5 Likes

Re: Am Not Giving Out The MTN Unlimited Data Anymore, They Called Me A Scammer by Readwarn(m): 11:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
Bros go be like " omo e hard to scam Nigerians oo, see as them spoil tactics" cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Am Not Giving Out The MTN Unlimited Data Anymore, They Called Me A Scammer by Karrisleo(m): 12:37am On Oct 08, 2018
DopeTech:

. thunder fire you dia. EFCC fall on you, SARS fall on you and your poverty life. Awon scammer

8 Likes

Re: Am Not Giving Out The MTN Unlimited Data Anymore, They Called Me A Scammer by GRACEGLORY: 4:04am On Oct 08, 2018
DopeTech:

The power of knowledge lies in sharing it without the attachment of stringe.

3 Likes

Re: Am Not Giving Out The MTN Unlimited Data Anymore, They Called Me A Scammer by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:10am On Oct 08, 2018
Mrlouis:
Unrelenting scammer trying to use reverse psychology...
Reetard
Dude is dumb
Re: Am Not Giving Out The MTN Unlimited Data Anymore, They Called Me A Scammer by Moneyboyz: 6:14am On Oct 08, 2018
Tgere is a day a hausa guy scammed me on facebook, he claimed to have what I'm looking for which is a cheat but not the common one we all know about.. and considering he's Hausa I was thinking he's gonna be honest..I sent him 1500 naira and boom, he blocked me

Guys dey craze, nothing wey you do go take me believe, give me and if it work will pay you 10k right now
Re: Am Not Giving Out The MTN Unlimited Data Anymore, They Called Me A Scammer by MilesLamar(m): 7:46am On Oct 08, 2018
where is mydd44 when u need him?? The Otondo still get guts open another thread? it's like nairaland still need more moderator's.
Re: Am Not Giving Out The MTN Unlimited Data Anymore, They Called Me A Scammer by ItzChinnex(m): 9:45am On Oct 08, 2018
kee yourself you novice . For you mind people go start apologize then reason with you.
Re: Am Not Giving Out The MTN Unlimited Data Anymore, They Called Me A Scammer by viwuze: 10:18am On Oct 08, 2018
so?
Re: Am Not Giving Out The MTN Unlimited Data Anymore, They Called Me A Scammer by ehinmowo: 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
Sunkyphil:

Na CorelDraw the boy used self. He didn't do it well.
Re: Am Not Giving Out The MTN Unlimited Data Anymore, They Called Me A Scammer by Stevengold(m): 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
Lol grin grin grin Oya sorry. You no be scammer.

cheesy cheesy cheesy TAHHHHH YOU BE SCAMMER!!!

1 Like

Re: Am Not Giving Out The MTN Unlimited Data Anymore, They Called Me A Scammer by LilSmith55(m): 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
ehinmowo:

Na CorelDraw the boy used self. He didn't do it well.

The guy fit save one of his number as 131 copy one of MTN data balance message, edit and send am to hin oda sim.....

If you know you know

2 Likes

Re: Am Not Giving Out The MTN Unlimited Data Anymore, They Called Me A Scammer by vecitep: 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Am Not Giving Out The MTN Unlimited Data Anymore, They Called Me A Scammer by sholikay(m): 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
LilSmith55:

The guy fit save one of his number as 131 copy one of MTN data balance message, edit and send am to hin oda sim.....

If you know you know
chei!.. awon ti SSS. DSS. UNDERCOVER AGENT.. tiri gbosa. shocked

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 8 For Sale / Redmi Note 8 For Sale / Itel S23+ Specs Review (inquisitive Universe)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.