Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

What Kind Of Job Can I Apply For: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Kind Of Job Can I Apply For: (518 Views)

Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) / With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) / What Kind Of Job Can A Criminologist Get In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Job Can I Apply For: by Gentlesoul1(m): 6:57am On Jul 12, 2010
Compliment of the season to my brothers and sisters in nairaland. Am a fresh graduate, having completed the mandatory 1 year NYSC programme last month(june). I just want to know what kind of company/organisation can i apply to for employment , am a little bit confuse on this because all the job advertisement i've come accross are all demanding for B.SC, while i have B.A in History and International studies. Please my good people your advice will be of great help to me cos am some how down psychologically
Re: What Kind Of Job Can I Apply For: by Odunnu: 8:31am On Jul 12, 2010
Dnt be down psychologically or otherwise.It wnt do you or people around you any good.
You'v got 2b strong.Do you have any certifications or an enhanced skill?ths is time 2utilise it.
My Pastor says 'its nt abt ur location,but the allocation' applyin it to ur case now i'l say 'its nt abt ur course of study bt ur attitude'.Havnt i seen pple wt B.ed in d bank?or ppl wt Bsc in d class as teacherz?so relax,change ur mindset,kip applyin,talk 2people abt ur need,respect humans,develop d ryt attitude and u'l be amazed 2c whr u'l land in a vry shortwhyl.
Cheer up sweetheart,u'l get there!
Re: What Kind Of Job Can I Apply For: by afrobaby(f): 9:56am On Jul 12, 2010
BSC is bachelor of Science while BA is bachelor of arts, u just finished nysc, sure, wzit , u will get a good job, just be optimistic, it's too early to be confused, endeavour to always search for vacancies that pertains to ur course of study.
Re: What Kind Of Job Can I Apply For: by Gentlesoul1(m): 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2010
@Odunnu, thanks a lot for your words of encouragement it really uplifted my spirit, May god bless you

@afrobaby, am happy to read from you, you are appreciated. May joy never depart from you

(1) (Reply)

A Licenced Medical Lab Scientist Needed For Urgent Employment / Software Administrator Needed Urgently / Marketing Executives Needed In A Dry Cleaning Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.