Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Help On Hustling Abroad Or Completing A House - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help On Hustling Abroad Or Completing A House (4160 Views)

Nigerian Couple Buys A House 2 And Half Years Of Moving To UK. / Disadvantages Of Living Abroad Or Obodo Oyinbo / Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Hustling Abroad Or Completing A House by veneza(f): 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
please I need advice from people with wisdom, first of all I become 30years today,I am that hustling type of a lady. I got married at 27,already got two kids,I have always wanted to leave the shores of this country for a more convenient life, my yearly income is 500k, things are not just that easy. no job and business in my area is zero. The 500k is a fix annual money,whether I remain here or travel.
so the income(500k) for last year and this year,myself and hubby bought a land and built a self contain on it, we spent a million on it. We just move in to the yet to finish house, so now I don't know if we just keep developing on the land or we should save up for traveling and make additional cash.
remember building the rest part is not an easy task and might take 4years to get accomplished.
I need suggestion on a low cost travel country were I can do business and start earning smartly and if travel is a no no, then please tell me how to make things work out here so even the building project can move a bit fast. Please help a needy Nigerian.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help On Hustling Abroad Or Completing A House by rottenPussy: 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
500k annualy? Pease get the fvck out if you have the opportunity of going to a better country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help On Hustling Abroad Or Completing A House by veneza(f): 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
Recently I just actually keep feeling depress because every looks stagnant since we have exhausted the cash for this year project.
Re: Help On Hustling Abroad Or Completing A House by veneza(f): 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2018
were do I get out to,have only been to few west Africa countries, but have not live there though.
more suggestion please,just want to begin a new route in the beginning of my thirties.
Re: Help On Hustling Abroad Or Completing A House by Originalsly: 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
Two young kids.... half finished house. ..want to be adventurer? I suggest you do business but please...where do you live that there are no jobs nor business opportunities?...in a smallll village?

1 Like

Re: Help On Hustling Abroad Or Completing A House by veneza(f): 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
kids are grown,my first kid is in sss1 and expenses are increasing,no good paying job and as for business, I don't live in a big city and business here is buy now and pay when I get because of the economy and over familiarity.
also I am the only child of my parent and my kids will be just fine.
just need a little secret of a place outside here were business strives.
Re: Help On Hustling Abroad Or Completing A House by charles2468(m): 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
God help us for naija
Re: Help On Hustling Abroad Or Completing A House by Sheq: 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
veneza:
kids are grown,my first kid is in sss1 and expenses are increasing,no good paying job and as for business, I don't live in a big city and business here is buy now and pay when I get because of the economy and over familiarity.
500k per year...for how long will this continue? do you know how nigerias economy will be in 4years time...or even after 2019 election....young woman... see you better dont be too emotional towards that house youu built... u have to be realistic and think of welfare... what if federal govt succeed in increasing fed school uni fees to 300k... how will you pay your kids fees? what if God forbid someone in the family falls ill and needs big money to be treated how would you do it? my sister you ans your husband should hustle and pray... make good research and live nigeria.

dont let anyone tell you you cant make it outside and that nigeria is the easiest place to many money..... ask yourself how much have you made in 30years?

isnt it better to be making 300k permonth.... with good light... good roads... free healthcare..or healthcare paid with fixed monthly inaurance...where your kids can have good education...and esucation by loan at university level...that they will surely get a job with or without connect and pay back. ..

rest of mind increases life span.... truss me

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help On Hustling Abroad Or Completing A House by Sheq: 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2018
are you educated to bsc level? if you are you can apply to a school in the usa... for masters or phd ...
Re: Help On Hustling Abroad Or Completing A House by ifyalways(f): 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
Sheq:
are you educated to bsc level? if you are you can apply to a school in the usa... for masters or phd ...
This or Canada/Australia skilled workers immigration program @OP
Re: Help On Hustling Abroad Or Completing A House by veneza(f): 3:22am On Oct 08, 2018
all this Canada USA requires even more that I earn because at the end you need account statement for your up keep for a year and sometimes you eilts or tofel exams, all is cash.

6 Likes

Re: Help On Hustling Abroad Or Completing A House by peacengine(m): 4:41am On Oct 08, 2018
veneza:
please I need advice from people with wisdom, first of all I become 30years today,I am that hustling type of a lady. I got married at 27,already got two kids,I have always wanted to leave the shores of this country for a more convenient life, my yearly income is 500k, things are not just that easy. no job and business in my area is zero. The 500k is a fix annual money,whether I remain here or travel.
so the income(500k) for last year and this year,myself and hubby bought a land and built a self contain on it, we spent a million on it. We just move in to the yet to finish house, so now I don't know if we just keep developing on the land or we should save up for traveling and make additional cash.
remember building the rest part is not an easy task and might take 4years to get accomplished.
I need suggestion on a low cost travel country were I can do business and start earning smartly and if travel is a no no, then please tell me how to make things work out here so even the building project can move a bit fast. Please help a needy Nigerian.

Which village are you staying?Move to nearest city
Re: Help On Hustling Abroad Or Completing A House by veneza(f): 9:37am On Oct 08, 2018
peacengine:

Which village are you staying?Move to nearest city

Thank you peacengine,am not talking about just moving, if I move to lag or Port Harcourt today, what reliable work or business can I do to stand,as far as am concern what idea can I bring out that has not yet exist. am confused please more contributions or better still assistance is highly needed.

1 Like

Re: Help On Hustling Abroad Or Completing A House by Funkybabee(f): 10:29am On Oct 08, 2018
I like your spirit, it's really high if u have means of leaving here with ur kids I will advice u to do that quick
Re: Help On Hustling Abroad Or Completing A House by Predstan: 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
If you have a BSc. I will advise you try Germany(Free tuition). If its possible, your husband can go there first because you need to take care of your kids. He only needs to write TOEFl and Uniassist to apply for masters but the real problem is the block account which requires a huge sum of money(4Million).

Otherwise you can research Canada PR and start little with what you have. For Canada PR. You and your husband needs to sit for IELTS and you need a very good score in it. If you pray towards that and put in all effort to research very well, you might end up relocating to Canada with kids and Husband.

Another Option is Australia PR... You really need a lot of research and to consider the fact that you are 30 already your husband must be older.

You can also consider SA... South Africa seems to be very nice for relocation

PS: Its not going to be very easy but at the long run, you will not regret going out of the country even if its Vietnam

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help On Hustling Abroad Or Completing A House by Endtimesmith(m): 3:01am On Oct 09, 2018
Go to Gambia.... Living there is wonderful, l have friends that made it big there in less than 6months,you will enjoy that country and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Help On Hustling Abroad Or Completing A House by edoman2016: 5:13am On Oct 09, 2018
veneza:
Your story is ambiguous. You said you got married three years ago at 27 years old. Now you are saying your first kid is in SS1. How possible is that?

4 Likes

Re: Help On Hustling Abroad Or Completing A House by lokoloko84(m): 6:55am On Oct 09, 2018
edoman2016:

Your story is ambiguous. You said you got married three years ago at 27 years old. Now you are saying your first kid is in SS1. How possible is that?
I am glad you saw that too. I wanted to reply her but decided to let go. I do not know why we are not sincere in this part of the world.A lot of fake people on this site.

3 Likes

Re: Help On Hustling Abroad Or Completing A House by uchman(m): 7:14am On Oct 09, 2018
I don't understand this story... 3 years after marriage, already have an SS1 kid...

Fadalord!

1 Like

Re: Help On Hustling Abroad Or Completing A House by AngelicBeing: 7:19am On Oct 09, 2018
Hmmm sad
Re: Help On Hustling Abroad Or Completing A House by AngelicBeing: 7:20am On Oct 09, 2018
uchman:
I don't understand this story... 3 years after marriage, already have an SS1 kid...

Fadalord!
Immediately l read that part, the narrative became boring and doggy to me shocked
Re: Help On Hustling Abroad Or Completing A House by tonee1: 8:07am On Oct 09, 2018
uchman:

Fadalord!

can't one have kids outside wedlock? world people

8 Likes

Re: Help On Hustling Abroad Or Completing A House by veneza(f): 10:29am On Oct 09, 2018
Annie idibia is married for how long now?
how old is her first child?
you guys should be smarter than this,we are Nigerians and should be sharp.
i just become thirty two days ago and my daughter is all grown, you should know I gave birth early and also got married legally few years back.
more over this shouldn't bother you since that's not the center of the topic.
I can only afford a country of 500k,which country do you suggest for relocation, my family expense are increasing everyday,am into business but the economy is affecting my business negatively, thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Help On Hustling Abroad Or Completing A House by tonee1: 10:31am On Oct 09, 2018
veneza:
Annie idibia is married for how long now?
how old is her first child?
you guys should be smarter than this,we are Nigerians and should be sharp.
i just become thirty two days ago and my daughter is all grown, you should know I gave birth early and also got married legally few years back.
more over this shouldn't bother you since that's not the center of the topic.
I can only afford a country of 500k,which country do you suggest for relocation, my family expense are increasing everyday,am into business but the economy is affecting my business negatively, thanks.

You even get time to they explain to them. u don't owe anyone explanations.

2 Likes

Re: Help On Hustling Abroad Or Completing A House by veneza(f): 10:32am On Oct 09, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Immediately l read that part, the narrative became boring and doggy to me shocked
next time use your sensor and stop confusing...
Re: Help On Hustling Abroad Or Completing A House by AngelicBeing: 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
veneza:

next time use your sensor and stop confusing...
My senses are very much intact and you are the one that is confused , when you post on a forum like this and ask for help, expect people to ask you questions especially if your stories doesn't add up, a simple explanation to clear those areas would have suffice but you are here been defensive, good luck with finding a country to vammoose to with 500,000 naira, you have succeeded in killing your thread with your response undecided

1 Like

Re: Help On Hustling Abroad Or Completing A House by Raalsalghul: 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
Predstan:
If you have a BSc. I will advise you try Germany(Free tuition). If its possible, your husband can go there first because you need to take care of your kids. He only needs to write TOEFl and Uniassist to apply for masters but the real problem is the block account which requires a huge sum of money(4Million).

Otherwise you can research Canada PR and start little with what you have. For Canada PR. You and your husband needs to sit for IELTS and you need a very good score in it. If you pray towards that and put in all effort to research very well, you might end up relocating to Canada with kids and Husband.

Another Option is Australia PR... You really need a lot of research and to consider the fact that you are 30 already your husband must be older.

You can also consider SA... South Africa seems to be very nice for relocation

PS: Its not going to be very easy but at the long run, you will not regret going out of the country even if its Vietnam
Bro! Did you consider her budget before suggesting all this high brow countries?

1 Like

Re: Help On Hustling Abroad Or Completing A House by Raalsalghul: 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2018
Endtimesmith:
Go to Gambia.... Living there is wonderful, l have friends that made it big there in less than 6months,you will enjoy that country and thank me later.
At op, listen to this advice. Said country wouldn't take you much to settle in. Follow up on numerous Gambia threads littering over here.
Re: Help On Hustling Abroad Or Completing A House by aworldcitizen: 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
Na wao. This OP is not humble at all. See her dishing out to people trying to help. Madam, Pele o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exciting Places in Port Harcourt / Dubai And Turkey / Travelling To Turkey Or India Which Is Preferrable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.