Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Atiku Deliberately Refused To Enter This Truck, He Foresaw The Future - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Deliberately Refused To Enter This Truck, He Foresaw The Future (1557 Views)

Buhari Foresaw What Would Happen To The Naira And The Economy If He Devalued / "I Foresaw Kidnapping, Herdsmen Menace" – Fayose / I Supported Buhari’s Re-election, Because I Foresaw His Victory ― Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Deliberately Refused To Enter This Truck, He Foresaw The Future by kahal29: 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku deliberately refused to enter this truck, he foresaw the future.
https://mobile.twitter.com/dawisu/status/1048932793768710144

What do you think?

Re: Atiku Deliberately Refused To Enter This Truck, He Foresaw The Future by buhariguy(m): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2018
Hahahahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Atiku Deliberately Refused To Enter This Truck, He Foresaw The Future by baliyubla: 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2018
Can imagine how disappointed APC and their minions are now, they probably thought the Umbrella would be destroyed after the Primaries, now their only consolation is to attack the other presidential contestants. The PDP family and most Nigerians are united with a common goal of retiring the Lifeless terrorist

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Deliberately Refused To Enter This Truck, He Foresaw The Future by stephleena(f): 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2018
lol
Re: Atiku Deliberately Refused To Enter This Truck, He Foresaw The Future by tooth4tooth: 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
grin
Re: Atiku Deliberately Refused To Enter This Truck, He Foresaw The Future by kahal29: 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
baliyubla:
Can imagine how disappointed APC and their minions are now, they probably thought the Umbrella would be destroyed after the Primaries, now their only consolation is to attack the other presidential contestants. The PDP family and most Nigerians are united with a common goal of retiring the Lifeless terrorist

My brother leave matter for Mathias
Re: Atiku Deliberately Refused To Enter This Truck, He Foresaw The Future by citizenY(m): 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
buhariguy:
Hahahahahahahahah

Yes , on a journey to nowhere. They have arrived.

(1) (Reply)

South-South: Atiku Just Made A Big Mistake / PDP And Atiku Presidential Campaign Train Hits Sokoto, Photos / See How Apc Are Voting In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.