Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message (40355 Views)

LP Welcomes Atiku’s Merger Proposal, NNPP Gives Condition / Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing / Crowd Welcomes Atiku Abubakar In Jigawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by Glink2018(m): 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2018
jchioma:
Keyamo is an opportunist. I will vote a corrupt Atiku a million times over the lifeless and clueless Mr. Integrity. Pmb has shown us that he has nothing to offer, but the same mediocre and lacklustre excuses for performance.

You hit the point

I will rather vote for a corrupt politician with a track records and proofs of development than an indecisive leader that has no clear vision for the future of the country

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by hateme777: 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
That PDP has choosen Atiku, is a good development for A.P.C why because U.S.A are looking for him.
D. Trump called PMB the lifeless one IPOB were happy Atiku will be called the Criminal one, I know criminals with like mind with Atiku won't care, because its their trade. All ritualist, armed robbers, fraudulent people, ipob pigs, shia militia, boko haram, 419, fake C.A.N , prostitutes, bunkering boys, sea pirates, wizards, witches, fake pastors, fake imams will vote for Atiku.
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by czaratwork: 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
PDP should have disqualified Atiku.
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by Princedapace(m): 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
You can not deceive us again with sentiments.

Pls if Buhari is your definition of cleanness, I don't want a clean president then.

What is the essence of a clean president when election in Osun state was heavily compromised?

Aswear with my life, I was discussing with a Yoruba man who I called to come fix my faulty fridge, we got talking about Buhari. His first example of how bad Buhari was the Osun election..

If things are done free and fair, Buhari can not win.. Not like I admire Atiku but he will match Buhari and his team rigging for rigging, power for power and money for money..

If u say he stole our money, at least he used it to invest in Nigeria..

What has Buhari done for Nigeria? Buhari has been a liability since he joined the military. Since he left power, he has been receiving pension, pension upon pension.

At least Atiku has been investing in Nigeria and created jobs. What Buhari has done is create more poor people and religious fanatics..

God forbid Buhari rules us again.. At least once Buhari gets defeated, politicians will begin to know that things have changed. They will begin to situp..

Nonsense.. U sold integrity to us while the people around him are looting us dry. Same thing keep happening: employment into FG agencies still done by man who know man. Contracts still given to man who know man..

NNPC has been colonized by Buhari and his boys..

Nonsense. Only a fool will believe these guys. No body is a saint in Nigeria politics.. None..

At least Atiku is smarter, intelligent, and will not take 2000 years before he respond to any fatal incidents in the country..

At least Atiku is lively.. At least Atiku will not only be traveling up and down to grant media briefing to foreigners while ignoring our own local media..

The VP currently is reachable and accessible by Nigerians than their president.. Buhari is simply a man packaged and supported by low lives. It is unfortunate that we have more low lives in Nigeria..

In a sane country, Buhari can not win pry school class rep election..

Only religious bigots, ethnic bigots, illiterates who can be bought and people without conscience can support Buhari..

Yaradua was loved by many people. He was loved across the country.. This shows u that Nigerians don't really care where u are from.

Buhari is just a Bleep up material.

4 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by michoim(m): 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku is doomed to fail
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by Oju4190: 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
stephleena:
The gnashing of teeth and wailing by APC losers is happening too early..Atiku is a perfect match,monetary and thuggery aspects,infact all way round..Menu is well served buddies
Wike knew Atiku cannot match buhari that was why he angrily walked out of the convention immediately the results were announced
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by Ken4agent(m): 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku apear the best PDP option. If Atiku come out with a good campaign blue print galished with a good agender minus APC riging, he is capable of sending PMB packing. But y d recycling of leaders and party?

Can the next president just spend the whole 4yrs fixing power problem if it taken them internity.......fix power and yu by default solve about 100+ problems of Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by kings09(m): 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
mekaboy:
Atiku employs over 2000 Nigerians. Created employment for many. Contributed to the growth of the economy.

Buhari even after ruling Nigeria before, Never created any job or started reasonable business.

Now that he is president again over 10 million jobs lost.

Buhari wrecked the economy.
Cc cilicmarin, buterflyleo, sarrki, madridguy, hotfreezer, seunmsg n co zone Bs.

Also add dat nigeria has never been more divided under dis buhari govt.
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by Awoo88: 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Lmao you guys keep consoling yourself with claims of APC being Jittery. grin

PMB has never ever lost any election to Atiku. He has always even beaten Atiku right in his Adamawa and you say APC is jittery.

That codeine you are on is bad for your mental health. Stay off it
But guys are jittery. Otherwise you will ignore this thread. You guys were hoping for saraki or kwankwaso. You people disappointment is glaring

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by Buterflyle0: 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
tomakint:

So you can still foam at the mouth with your shu shu shu wey you dey talk anyhow all these while.....shameless boy cheesy grin grin you go cry tire

Wailer your wailing is about to receive volume come 2019.

Atiku has always cried from losing to pmb every single time at the polls. grin

This is final wail come 2019 will be epic for him and for you.

Accept my condolences In advance
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by obi58: 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
Omeokachie:
Yes, Nigerians will now decide between a man of violence, an ethnic bigot and jihadist that make excuses for murderers while trying to seize land from the oppressed for the oppressors.

This election will be about saving the unity of Nigeria than saving an office as treasure for a clueless and lifeless occupant that reads speeches whose content he has absolutely no idea. cheesy

Bubu should have no fears. Atiku is a good man and will ensure his U.K. treatment is not disrupted. Nigeria will continue to pick the bill. wink

O boy you wicked gan! See uppercut grin

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by semyman: 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2018
We know those that are bed mate of corruption; CAN, PDP, Pentecostal pastors, looters, subsidy thieves, fraudulent civil servants, fraudulent contractors. The good news is that they are fewer in number
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by Buterflyle0: 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2018
Awoo88:

But guys are jittery. Otherwise you will ignore this thread. You guys were hoping for saraki or kwankwaso. You people disappointment is glaring

At least try and wail with some sense. How can someone who has ALWAYS beaten Atiku black and blue at the polls be jittery over his emergence as the PDP flag bearer?

On the contrary, it is Atiku who would be Jittery because PMB has always beaten him even in his own state if Adamawa.

He will get another spanking from baba come 2019. Customer Dada ni
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by Bridget95(f): 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2018
CilicMarin:
While the Idiotic pigs of Biafra, the renowned Enemies of Nigeria, the Islam hating things of the Jews, will love, adore and celebrate a criminal like Atiku...

The rest of Nigerians who are the patriots, the lovers of the unity and progress of Nigeria will vehemently reject the man who cannot TRAVEL to overseas because of CORRUPTION...

Sai Baba!
bro this line has long expired.An idi Amin is far better than the sittings president who looks the other way while his kinsmen murder in cold blood hundreds in Benue,Numan in Adamawa,Plateau,Nimbo,Edo, taraba,souther kaduna,Delta etc and till date has refused to arrest any one of these devils.we know he is banking on rigging with reckless abandon in 2019.
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by stephleena(f): 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2018
Oju4190:
Wike knew Atiku cannot match buhari that was why he angrily walked out of the convention immediately the results were announced
Forget Wike,, he has interior motives. izzit Tambuwal(chicken feather)that's capable of showing Buhari the way to his daura farm?..

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by nmaihat: 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
I sincerely do not like Atiku but I also fail to understand Keyamo's comments. A few years ago, Atiku was a presidential aspirant on ApC's platform, was he not corrupt then? Why all these emphasis on corruption charges now he is their opponent on another party's platform. Therefore this chant of unblemished record of theirs isn't sincere, since they can be silent when corrupt politicians are with their party but shout corruption when they leave.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by Oju4190: 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
jchioma:
Keyamo is an opportunist. I will vote a corrupt Atiku a million times over the lifeless and clueless Mr. Integrity. Pmb has shown us that he has nothing to offer, but the same mediocre and lacklustre excuses for performance.
For ur info.....Buhari does not need the vote of the south south together with the southeast to win the election. if he can grab the Entirely north and the Entirely west then maybe part of middlebelt then he is good to go
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by jefff455: 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
maybachmusic:
APC sounds scared sha

they are already jittery all over social media

i will take a corrupt job creator and industrialist over an illiterate empty head fulani bingo who knows nothing more than death and hunger

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
thank you jare
I wonder how a literate would be supporting somebody who has a NEPA bill certificate and a pHD in cattle rearing, stupidity and illiteracy technology

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by Awoo88: 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
Buterflyle0:

At least try and wail with some sense. How can someone who has ALWAYS beaten Atiku black and blue at the polls be jittery over his emergence as the PDP flag bearer?

On the contrary, it is Atiku who would be Jittery because PMB has always beaten him even in his own state if Adamawa.

He will get another spanking from baba come 2019. Customer Dada ni
I wanted to type hail with sense than I realized zombies don't gave sense, no brain and are delusional.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by olajizz01(m): 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
Omeokachie:
Yes, Nigerians will now decide between a man of violence, an ethnic bigot and jihadist that make excuses for murderers while trying to seize land from the oppressed for the oppressors.

This election will be about saving the unity of Nigeria than saving an office as treasure for a clueless and lifeless occupant that reads speeches whose content he has absolutely no idea. cheesy

Bubu should have no fears. Atiku is a good man and will ensure his U.K. treatment is not disrupted. Nigeria will continue to pick the bill. wink
Show me where atiku condemn the senseless killing by herdsmen, b4 I can believe you that Atiku is not an ethnic bigot,the only statement I heard from him was that genocide is being carried out against Fulani ethnic in Taraba state and he was damningly serious about it then.

To me,you are just consoling yourself because you no other choice. Atiku,Kwakwanso are not different from Buhahi.
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by Nwaohafia1: 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
Buterflyle0:
This is 2019 made easy for PMB.

Atiku will Turn to Alinco by 2019 cheesy

You really do not understand politics. Atiku will best Buhari hands down. Watch out!

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by FarahAideed: 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
The idiot is already panicking
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by Basher8583: 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
irepnaija4eva:

I understand your disappointment and fear on the fact that Atiku is the only elite fit enough to drive away that certified lifeless dullard.

Just get ATIKULATED and everything will be alright. grin grin
Dont waste you time and energy. Even Atiku himself knows its a difficult task for him.
If that is the best PDP can bring forth as President, then I fear the worst for PDP.
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by frozen70(f): 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
Freedom of speech, na him get him mouth
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by themanderon: 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
Who has an unblemished record? His escapades as the ptf chairman is still there gathering dust. They are all criminals. Just that we have to choose the lesser of two evils.
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by gentleguy1975: 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
kaen1317:
This lawyer will defend the devil as long as he is paid. Anything for money lawyer
what about Ozekhome
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by Nwaohafia1: 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Lmao you guys keep consoling yourself with claims of APC being Jittery. grin

PMB has never ever lost any election to Atiku. He has always even beaten Atiku right in his Adamawa and you say APC is jittery.

That codeine you are on is bad for your mental health. Stay off it

What you don't understand is that greater percentage of Nigerians and northern elites are angry with Buhari. Before 2019, you will witness a massive defection from APC. Save this comment

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by mujaya1(m): 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
maybachmusic:
APC sounds scared sha

they are already jittery all over social media

i will take a corrupt job creator and industrialist over an illiterate empty head fulani bingo who knows nothing more than death and hunger

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
atiku is also fulani.
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by kaliboi94(m): 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
CilicMarin:
While the Idiotic pigs of Biafra, the renowned Enemies of Nigeria, the Islam hating things of the Jews, will love, adore and celebrate a criminal like Atiku...

The rest of Nigerians who are the patriots, the lovers of the unity and progress of Nigeria will vehemently reject the man who cannot TRAVEL to overseas because of CORRUPTION...

Sai Baba!
Pls make your point ethical and stop resorting to abuse of any ethnic group for their choice of candidate except if u are sadist
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by Viking007(m): 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
stephleena:
The gnashing of teeth and wailing by APC losers is happening too early..Atiku is a perfect match,monetary and thuggery aspects,infact all way round..Menu is well served buddies
As in served hot hot cheesy. Perfect match.
Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by kaliboi94(m): 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
bedspread:

FESTUS
U deserve and accolade bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message by Tonalphs(f): 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku is the best option for now until Buhari declares Fulani herdsmen as terrorists as Trump told him to. For heaven's sake the peace of this Nation is being threatened and people are still supporting PMB. This is the height of crazy. Four years is enough for anyone who doesn't deliver as expected.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid / Osinbajo Lands At Anambra Int’l Airport As Soludo Received Him: Pictures / Another Fallen Hero Was Killed By Bokoharam Yesterday!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.