Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

ABUBAKAR ATIKU 2019! Facts And Myths. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ABUBAKAR ATIKU 2019! Facts And Myths. (725 Views)

Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega / Abubakar Atiku & Peter Obi In A Political Plot. / Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABUBAKAR ATIKU 2019! Facts And Myths. by KanwuliaMama: 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ok!
Let us get to know you again.
The 6th and last time he will contest.
Fellow NLanders, share your views on Atiku.
Let us see our future PON for who and what he is.

What are the GOOD, BAD and UGLY about ATK?

All I have is love for Atiku. . . A TRUE FATHER OF NIGERIA.

We want to be informed.

APC, give our man your best SHOTS! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABUBAKAR ATIKU 2019! Facts And Myths. by KanwuliaMama: 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
Re: ABUBAKAR ATIKU 2019! Facts And Myths. by peterson: 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
Rumour has been rife that he is a bi....
Re: ABUBAKAR ATIKU 2019! Facts And Myths. by budaatum: 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
Who is Atiku?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atiku_Abubakar
I am a Sai Bubu supporter. But the following makes me reconsider!

Upon the release of the dismal results of the May–June 2014 West African Examinations Council (WAEC) results, Abubakar said, in a statement:

″Our country’s educational institutions are clearly not providing quality learning. Our teachers need to be taught. This situation is a new development—of the past 10 years or so. The steady decline of education in Nigeria is a reflection of our country’s relegation of education to the background of national essentialities. That is where the change must begin. Teachers are important—as important as senators and doctors. Indeed, teachers determine the quality of senators and doctors. And so, the entire country stands to suffer the effects of this neglect in future. Nigeria must once again make education a priority. We must return to the basics.″

1 Like

Re: ABUBAKAR ATIKU 2019! Facts And Myths. by ican2020: 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
far better than the certificateless heartless bubu
Re: ABUBAKAR ATIKU 2019! Facts And Myths. by KanwuliaMama: 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku always makes SOUND SENSE!
You will never find him associated with violence or agberoism! grin
Re: ABUBAKAR ATIKU 2019! Facts And Myths. by KanwuliaMama: 11:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
This is SWEEEEEET! grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4775530/five-5-reasons-atiku-abubakar#71880840

But this is understandable, because politics taint noble people. So it is with Atiku. After impacting our national life for four solid decades, his impeccable record speaks volume about his public spiritedness and his support for worthy causes. At an age when many still prattled and sought relevance, Atiku bestrode Nigeria like a quintessential colossus, dishing out goodwill, service and altruism. These are undeniable.

From his days as a top Customs Man, through his attempt to fly the flag of the defunct Social Democratic Party (SDP), Atiku has gone through the drudgery of grassroots politics to etch his name as Governor-Elect of Adamawa State in 1999.

His crowning glory is as Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria between 1999 and 2007. The question remains, if he was not good, how has he been able to stamp a seal of excellence everywhere he went all these years?

There is no lying that Atiku’s role as Vice President under President Olusegun Obasanjo has become a reference point on how deputies can be loyal yet effective. Except for cynics, Atiku’s intellect and contributions to the current debate for restructuring and fiscal federalism is incontrovertible.
Re: ABUBAKAR ATIKU 2019! Facts And Myths. by KanwuliaMama: 11:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
From IBB.

https://www.nairaland.com/4775030/2019-why-now-supporting-atiku

’One of the few reasons I admire Atiku is because he is one of the very few politicians who has a lot of investments in Nigeria; for some of these reasons, he has my blessings,” Mr Babangida said in a statement on Sunday.

“We shall Atikulate together in 2019, my congratulations to him,” he added.
Re: ABUBAKAR ATIKU 2019! Facts And Myths. by budaatum: 12:19am On Oct 08, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
Atiku always makes SOUND SENSE!
You will never find him associated with violence or agberoism! grin
Saraki, for one, can't be his vp then, damn. grin
Re: ABUBAKAR ATIKU 2019! Facts And Myths. by KanwuliaMama: 12:20am On Oct 08, 2018
The alleged US corruption case:

I am sure PDP and Secondus dig deep to find the facts, or they would be stupid not to have done so grin

Trust “The Punch” Newspaper to go digging ke! grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4775573/united-states-denies-having-corruption
Re: ABUBAKAR ATIKU 2019! Facts And Myths. by KanwuliaMama: 12:22am On Oct 08, 2018
budaatum:

Saraki, for one, can't be his vp then, damn. grin

Saraki is not an agbero either. Just cunning. grin
The VP must be LOADED, and must come from South West to split the South West. kiss

(1) (Reply)

FLASHBACK: Did Peter Obi Lie About Owning One Wristwatch? Featured News / King Bubu And The Seal Of Knowledge (Buhari and his Certificate 2015) / 2023: I Want A Successor Who Will Treat Me As I Treated Akpabio - Governor Udom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.