Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) (54765 Views)

Association Of Unemployed Nigerians & Distressed Businesses Celebrates Atiku / Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet / Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) by kaen1317: 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
The lifeless one will soon go for medical vacation after hearing this atikulated news

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) by Adakintroy: 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
Jonathan is a hero. Am talking Captain marvel.

Someone that sold you out and made you loose your presidency you still support him. You be iron man abeg.

My grand father always say son what ever you do in this world always remember one thing.

Man pass man.

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) by potent5(m): 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
Back to Daura loading.

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
I don't like Atiku, neither am I His supporter but He is better than the lifeless corpse una get as President

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) by eneyoduke(m): 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
Without any poo, we will Atikulate Buhari out to daura come 2019!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) by Jothamthompson: 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2018
I think that to cure corruption you need someone who knows and has a mastery of corruption; not a pure simpleton (fool). That is the same principle in the formulation and application of medical immunization.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) by yesloaded: 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2018
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
GEJ my hero of Democracy.

Meanwhile, Atikubhas won. We can now rest from all the siren noise blaring the roads of Port Harcourt since Friday?

Yesoo the traffic around Elekahia on Friday around 4pm was something else cos of party meeting their
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) by ChroniclesNg(m): 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) by akdjr(m): 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
If PDP put their house in order like never before and present Atiku/Okonjo iwela they will still fail. Mark my word! PDP rig election for 12 years to remain in power before we kick them out. A party whose president submit that his election was rigged yet the judge strike out case against him in the tribunal.
Riversides2003:
If PDP can put thier house in order,I see them beating APC hands down.Buhari got so many symphaty votes the last times out which he doesn’t enjoy anymore. #backtodaura2019.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) by gurujoe(m): 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2018
I prefer voting corrupt Atiku than voting corrupt lifeless Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) by 2n2k(m): 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
Bigajeff:
How old is Atiku?

He will be 72 next month.
The same age Buhari was when he won in 2015.

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) by 2n2k(m): 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
techstack:
cool
Gbenga is there too

Gbenga Daniels is the Head of his Campaign Organization
The same post Amaechi holds in Buhari Campaign

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) by luckysmills: 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
Buhari, Atiku, God forbid

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) by fergie001: 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
techstack:
cool
Gbenga is there too
He is the DG,Atiku Campaign Organisation..

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) by Femijohn198: 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
atiku all the way

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
akdjr:
If PDP put their house in order like never before and present Atiku/Okonjo iwela they will still fail. Mark my word! PDP rig election for 12 years to remain in power before we kick them out. A party whose president submit that his election was rigged yet the judge strike out case against him in the tribunal.

Bro as a grassroot and widely travelled person, I must say people are tired of APC, don't rely on media propaganda, go out there in the streets,travel to other parts of the country mingle with common people in the street, if 2019 election is free and fair, Atiku will win

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) by Xeedorf: 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
APC E-rat on Twitter:"“Atiku cannot enter the US”

Those that entered, what did they bring back? Is it not better to stay at home and #GetNigeriaWorkingAgain , than to go outside and disgrace yourself to the extent that another president referred to you as “Lifeless”?

#AtikulateNigeria

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
Time to Atikulate
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) by omolajaone: 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
PDP are senseless is this not same atiku that push Jonathan out .
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) by Mrnairalandd: 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
There is no vacancy in Aso Rock

Thieves celebrating

Only Igbos deserve PDP in their region so that they can continue to wallow in poverty and become nuisance to other regions via their migration from their erosion region to other regions
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
2n2k:

He will be 72 next month.
The same age Buhari was when he won in 2015.
Critically looking at them, do you believe Buhari stated his true age?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) by kokomaster3d: 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2018
Bigajeff:
How old is Atiku?

Its not by age my friend. how old is Trump

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) by kokomaster3d: 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
Xeedorf:
APC E-rat on Twitter:"“Atiku cannot enter the US”

Those that entered, what did they bring back? Is it not better to stay at home and #GetNigeriaWorkingAgain , than to go outside and disgrace yourself to the extent that another president referred to you as “Lifeless”?

#AtikulateNigeria

Dont mind them. We dont need US

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) by MrsEvakinqz(m): 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
GEJ my hero of Democracy.

Meanwhile, Atiku has won. We can now rest from all the siren noise blaring the roads of Port Harcourt since Friday?
Lol..

So you noticed, the thing just dey annoying

Siren noise everywhere

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) by pally123: 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
techstack:
cool
Gbenga is there too
He's actually the DG of the Atiku campaign machine, nationwide
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) by toolovely(m): 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
A friend very close to a top APC stalwart in IMO state just informed me that the party is seriously bothered about Atiku's emergence, they had hoped either Saraki or Tambuwal will win.

You're right... I heard Oshiomhole saying that They're waiting for the outcome of the PDP's primaries and if a former governor emerges, they will use that as a campaign tool. Check what he did when he was a governor for 8 years.

Unfortunately for them, Atiku is not a n ex governor
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) by jchioma: 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2018
APC Zombies will not like this at all! But we are articulating our way out of the deceit of chain-ge to the emergence of a new and true Nigeria. Hail Waziri Adamawa-Atiku.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Defends Buhari's Tooth-picking Photo By Comparing It To Obama / Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) / Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.