Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Hilarious Tweet Of Orji Uzor Kalu About The Just Concluded Pdp Convention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious Tweet Of Orji Uzor Kalu About The Just Concluded Pdp Convention (5237 Views)

Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign / Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man / APC Speaks On Removal Of Orji Uzor Kalu's Name From Party's Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Tweet Of Orji Uzor Kalu About The Just Concluded Pdp Convention by sarrki(m): 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
Pdp is cursed
Why on earth will they attack Pmb of age yet Atiku is 70 something

They artacked him been a Fulani , Yet Atiku is more Fulani

Pdp is epidemic to global peace

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Tweet Of Orji Uzor Kalu About The Just Concluded Pdp Convention by sarrki(m): 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
Pmb All the way

Now we will have a robust deliberation on social media

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Tweet Of Orji Uzor Kalu About The Just Concluded Pdp Convention by Generalkaycee(m): 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it...Orji Uzor is mis-using his gift.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilarious Tweet Of Orji Uzor Kalu About The Just Concluded Pdp Convention by Generalkaycee(m): 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
Back to Daura..
sarrki:
Pmb All the way

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Tweet Of Orji Uzor Kalu About The Just Concluded Pdp Convention by sarrki(m): 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
Generalkaycee:
Back to Daura..

I swear by The Celestial Master Of Universe
Pmb will win 2019 even in Atiku village aside Igbos enclaves

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilarious Tweet Of Orji Uzor Kalu About The Just Concluded Pdp Convention by Mynd44: 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
Re: Hilarious Tweet Of Orji Uzor Kalu About The Just Concluded Pdp Convention by sarrki(m): 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
Generalkaycee:
Back to Daura..

Igbos feel their votes can do magic

Let’s wit and see
If it can’t in 2015

It can’t now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Tweet Of Orji Uzor Kalu About The Just Concluded Pdp Convention by ashacot: 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
PDP BEFORE THEIR CONVENTION: PRESIDENT BUHARI IS TOO OLD HE IS 75YEARS. WE NEED A YOUNG AND DIGITAL PRESIDENT. PDP AFTER THEIR CONVENTION: ATIKU IS OUR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE. HE IS YOUNG AND VIBRANT. AND ALSO DIGITAL. HE IS 72 YEARS. LOL. Deceiving my south east n south pple since 1999.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hilarious Tweet Of Orji Uzor Kalu About The Just Concluded Pdp Convention by amyzon: 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2018
And after you will say you are a states man
The kind of baseless information you promote and the fact that you haven't even said anything good about the convention says it all

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweet Of Orji Uzor Kalu About The Just Concluded Pdp Convention by ChroniclesNg(m): 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2018
sarrki:
Pdp is cursed
Why on earth will they attack Pmb of age yet Atiku is 70 something

They artacked him been a Fulani , Yet Atiku is more Fulani

Pdp is epidemic to global peace

See the Reply he got

www.chronicles.com.ng
Re: Hilarious Tweet Of Orji Uzor Kalu About The Just Concluded Pdp Convention by chiefolododo(m): 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
ashacot:
PDP BEFORE THEIR CONVENTION: PRESIDENT
BUHARI IS TOO OLD HE IS 75YEARS. WE NEED A
YOUNG AND DIGITAL PRESIDENT.
PDP AFTER THEIR CONVENTION: ATIKU IS OUR
PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE. HE IS YOUNG AND
VIBRANT. AND ALSO DIGITAL. HE IS 72 YEARS.
LOL. Deceiving my south east n south pple since 1999.
Atiku is using his real age ,buhari is using football age, buhari should be between 89-92

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Tweet Of Orji Uzor Kalu About The Just Concluded Pdp Convention by sarrki(m): 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
amyzon:
And after you will say you are a states man
The kind of baseless information you promote and the fact that you haven't even said anything good about the convention says it all
What do you expect where delegates were bought in dollars
An a patriot I can’t dwell with epidemic party like Pdp
Re: Hilarious Tweet Of Orji Uzor Kalu About The Just Concluded Pdp Convention by sarrki(m): 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
chiefolododo:
Atiku is using his real age ,buhari is using football age, buhari should be between 89-92

Enemies of state knows how to shift goal post
They are confused even to their souls

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweet Of Orji Uzor Kalu About The Just Concluded Pdp Convention by sarrki(m): 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
ChroniclesNg:

See the Reply he got

www.chronicles.com.ng

Keep quiet
Wailers are demented in nature

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweet Of Orji Uzor Kalu About The Just Concluded Pdp Convention by chiefolododo(m): 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2018
sarrki:

Enemies of state knows how to shift goal post They are confused even to their souls
but I tell you the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweet Of Orji Uzor Kalu About The Just Concluded Pdp Convention by sarrki(m): 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
chiefolododo:
but I tell you the truth.

Keep quiet
What is the truth

Atiku is not And will never be an option
Re: Hilarious Tweet Of Orji Uzor Kalu About The Just Concluded Pdp Convention by chiefolododo(m): 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
suddenly orji uzor kalu is a saint. if anyone is in APC, he is a new creature and old things have passed away

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Tweet Of Orji Uzor Kalu About The Just Concluded Pdp Convention by sarrki(m): 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2018
chiefolododo:
suddenly orji uzor kalu is a saint. if anyone is in APC, he is a new creature and old things have passed away

When Atiku was in Apc you said bad things about him suddenly he became your bride

So you said of saraki
Pdp are confused set of people

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweet Of Orji Uzor Kalu About The Just Concluded Pdp Convention by naijaguy123456(m): 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
Kalu is on nairaland. That customer dada ni was all over nairaland when agbaje emerge as PDP candidate in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweet Of Orji Uzor Kalu About The Just Concluded Pdp Convention by chiefolododo(m): 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
sarrki:

When Atiku was in Apc you said bad things about him suddenly he became your bride

So you said of saraki
Pdp are confused set of people
I never said anything bad about atiku.It seems you don't know the real atiku, he is a man of his words, a man of integrity

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweet Of Orji Uzor Kalu About The Just Concluded Pdp Convention by amyzon: 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
sarrki:

What do you expect where delegates were bought in dollars
An a patriot I can’t dwell with epidemic party like Pdp

How did you conform your information
And if you are truly a patriotic soul as you claim than you should know is not about party but people in the party

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweet Of Orji Uzor Kalu About The Just Concluded Pdp Convention by BabaRamota1980: 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
sarrki:
Pmb All the way

Me i want these Atiku people to come tell us wetin the man fit do. Im waiting with my bulala to flog sense into their brain.

Abokina yayade? Sannu fa. grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweet Of Orji Uzor Kalu About The Just Concluded Pdp Convention by deboysben(m): 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
sarrki:
Pmb All the way

because he supports buhari and against pdp he's no more an Ipob terrorist.

Seriously your brain is full of Relaxer.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweet Of Orji Uzor Kalu About The Just Concluded Pdp Convention by sarrki(m): 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
deboysben:
because he supports buhari and against pdp he's no more an Ipob terrorist.

Seriously your brain is full of Relaxer.
You lack sense of reasoning
Show me where I ever called any individual Igbos
Re: Hilarious Tweet Of Orji Uzor Kalu About The Just Concluded Pdp Convention by sarrki(m): 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
amyzon:

How did you conform your information

It shall never be well with Igbos and enemies of the state
Re: Hilarious Tweet Of Orji Uzor Kalu About The Just Concluded Pdp Convention by chiefolododo(m): 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
there is no way buhari will win in 2019. ENOUGH OF COW GOVERNMENT

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Tweet Of Orji Uzor Kalu About The Just Concluded Pdp Convention by BabaRamota1980: 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
chiefolododo:

Even the children of your lord and saviour, gburugburu I, Emeka Eyimba, the Supreme Commander and Field Marshall of Biafra, defected from APGA to APC.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweet Of Orji Uzor Kalu About The Just Concluded Pdp Convention by sarrki(m): 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Even the children of your lord and saviour, gburugburu I, Emeka Eyimba, the Supreme Commander and Field Marshall of Biafra, defected from APGA to APC.
You are a patriot
Re: Hilarious Tweet Of Orji Uzor Kalu About The Just Concluded Pdp Convention by chiefolododo(m): 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Re: Hilarious Tweet Of Orji Uzor Kalu About The Just Concluded Pdp Convention by sarrki(m): 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
[quote author=chiefolododo post=71872713][/quote]
Reformatting your system
Re: Hilarious Tweet Of Orji Uzor Kalu About The Just Concluded Pdp Convention by amyzon: 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2018
sarrki:

It shall never be well with Igbos and enemies of the state

I don't throw jabs shà
Too childish
Re: Hilarious Tweet Of Orji Uzor Kalu About The Just Concluded Pdp Convention by chiefolododo(m): 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
sarrki:

Reformatting your system
because of 30k per month ? You are insulting someone old enough to be your father?

(1) (2) (Reply)

IMO : Pictures Of Major Roads In Owerri Due To Ipob's Stay At Home Order / June 12: PDP Condemns Clampdown On Peaceful Protesters / Prosecution Of Electoral Offenders, Sponsors Will Curb Recurrence – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.