Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

South East And South South Will Decide The Next President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East And South South Will Decide The Next President (586 Views)

'Court will decide': Shaibu arrives PDP HQs, demands Certificate of return / Wike: South Will Shake Nigeria With Decision On 2023 Presidency / 2023 Presidency: The Decision Of The South Will Shake Nigeria — Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South East And South South Will Decide The Next President by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
With Atiku clinching pdp ticket today to run against buhari there is only a simple mathematics here northern votes and south west will be purely and heavily divided.

The determinants of 2019 presidential election will b south east and south south.

Even apc and pdp knows that now.
Re: South East And South South Will Decide The Next President by Henrypraise41(m): 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2018
it supposed to be s/east turn abeg, what's all this.
Re: South East And South South Will Decide The Next President by BAILMONEY: 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
YORUBA MUSLIMS ARE COMING FOR YOU

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Will Decide The Next President by BAILMONEY: 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
0monnak0da MY YORUBA MUSLIM BROTHER IS ALREADY HERE grin

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Will Decide The Next President by BabaRamota1980: 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
Anytime i see a SE/SS of anything i know yanminri is behind it.

SS people never open anything and attach SE with it.

They say Ibo has no king, but i think they do. SS leads, SE follows!
Re: South East And South South Will Decide The Next President by ISLAMBAD: 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

I am Ibo, I am from SS, I am attached to Ibos in SS and SE.
Cry harder.. Ewedu Mudslem.
Re: South East And South South Will Decide The Next President by ISLAMBAD: 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

I am Ibo, I am from SS. I attached to Ibos in SS and SE. Cry harder ewedu mudslem .

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Will Decide The Next President by Emusan(m): 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
Osagyefo98:
With Atiku clinching pdp ticket today to run against buhari there is only a simple mathematics here northern votes and south west will be purely and heavily divided.

The determinants of 2019 presidential election will b south east and south south.

Even apc and pdp knows that now.

You don't know politics...

Middle Belt will be the play ground...

Reason!
1. The northern votes will be split...
2. SW is for APC (majority)
3. SE/SS is for PDP (if Atiku VP comes from SE...emphasis on this)
4. MB then becomes the final ground...this is why PDP ensures they captured places like KWARA, Benue, (Taraba) is also for PDP with influence of Mama Taraba.. Bauchi with the like of Dogara...Plateau with the ongoing crises...Southern Kaduna

Any attempt for PDP to take away VP from SE will lead to their failure...
Reason is not because THEY WANT TO PLEASE IGBO but to balance SW vote because nobody can give PDP the vote Osinbajo will pull for apc...

If PDP failed to give SE the VP, they won't vote for neither Buhari nor Atiku, majority will go for Donald Duke....leaving PDP wide margin for SW vote.

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Will Decide The Next President by OldBeer: 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2018
If Akpabio had not been in a haste to defect, he would definitely have been in the running for VP.
Now see.
Mtcheew
angry
Re: South East And South South Will Decide The Next President by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
Emusan:

You don't know politics...

Middle Belt will be the play ground...

Reason!
1. The northern votes will be split...
2. SW is for APC (majority)
3. SE/SS is for PDP (if Atiku VP comes from SE...emphasis on this)
4. MB then becomes the final ground...this is why PDP ensures they captured places like KWARA, Benue, (Taraba) is also for PDP with influence of Mama Taraba.. Bauchi with the like of Dogara...Plateau with the ongoing crises...Southern Kaduna

Any attempt for PDP to take away VP from SE will lead to their failure...
Reason is not because THEY WANT TO PLEASE IGBO but to balance SW vote because nobody can give PDP the vote Osinbajo will pull for apc...

If PDP failed to give SE the VP, they won't vote for neither Buhari nor Atiku, majority will go for Donald Duke....leaving PDP wide margin for SW vote.

Middle belt is already down for atiku.
Re: South East And South South Will Decide The Next President by pazienza(m): 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
There is nothing like SE/SS.

Atiku would have to choose a VP from SE, if he wants any votes from here at all.
It will be a grave insult to Ndiigbo, after Edwin Clark macabre dance in 2007 that produced a SS PDP VP named GEJ, to the detriment of Ndiigbo,if Wike and his Ikwerre people are allowed to repeat that shenanigan this time around.

PDP must without second thought concede the VP slot to SE.

1 Like

Re: South East And South South Will Decide The Next President by paramakina202: 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
pazienza:

Atiku would have to choose a VP from SE, if he wants any votes from here at all.
It will be a grave insult to Ndiigbo, after Edwin Clark macabre dance in 2007 that produced a SS PDP VP named GEJ, to the detriment of Ndiigbo,if Wike and his Ikwerre people are allowed to repeat that shenanigan this time around.

Calm down Atiku knows what's up,he is not naive.
Re: South East And South South Will Decide The Next President by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
pazienza:

That's ur opinion not others so don't generalise it.

As I grow old I realise my opinion can't hold for the entire masses.

So your opinion is ur thought.

Wider consultation will make atiku to decide on his next step.
Re: South East And South South Will Decide The Next President by pazienza(m): 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2018
Osagyefo98:

That's ur opinion not others so don't generalise it.

As I grow old I realise my opinion can't hold for the entire masses.

So your opinion is ur thought.

Wider consultation will make atiku to decide on his next step.

It's not my opinion. That's the opinion of Ndiigbo.

Any attempt to impose another SS VP for PDP on us again, and tag it SE/SS VP as was done in 2007, will be resisted by Ndiigbo.

You can take that to the bank.

There is nothing like SS/SE. Both zones are separate zones and SS has produced their own PDP VP in 2007 and president in 2011.
If they wouldn't support a SE VP this time around for sake of equity, but would seek to cheat us by promoting the SS/SE fraud, then they should stay off our zone. And let Buhari complete his tenure.
Ndiigbo Mumu don do. If you are close to Atiku, better go tell him.

If he doesn't present a SE VP, voters apathy in SE will be high, and IPOB with their "no election" message would have justification for their campaign. And PDP can't rig with the absentee voters, as APC currently control the rigging machinery of the country.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: What figure of speech is this? / Checkout The New Look Of Port Harcourt International Airport / Some Of Mr. President's Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.