Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

APGA House Of Reps Primaries: Ifeanyichukwu Ibezim Emerge Winner In Idemili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA House Of Reps Primaries: Ifeanyichukwu Ibezim Emerge Winner In Idemili (10561 Views)

Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office / Ikenna Iyiegbu Wins APGA House Of Reps Ticket (Video) / Crisis Rocks Jigawa APC Reps Primaries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APGA House Of Reps Primaries: Ifeanyichukwu Ibezim Emerge Winner In Idemili by Firstlady25: 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
Hon. Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi was on Monday night declared the winner of the All Progressives Grand Alliance primary election for House of Representatives Idemili North & South Federal Constituency, Anambra State.

Ibezi won the contest with a total of 136 votes to defeat Messrs Theodore Okonkwo and Ebele Onyekwelu who shared 1 vote each.

Announcing the results, the returning officer, Mr Chinedu Nwabueze, expressed gratitude to all stakeholders who contributed in various ways to the success of the electoral process.

“I sincerely appreciate all security personnel for their commitment in maintaining law and order all through the process of this election. I also thank all aspirants, delegates and officials for conducting themselves properly.

“With the power vested in me as returning officer, I hereby declare Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi the winner and flag bearer of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) in Idemili North and South Federal Constituency for the 2019 House of Representatives election”, he said.

Earlier in the process, two of the aspirants, Theodore Okonkwo and Ebele Onyekwelu who delayed the election for hours due to their late arrival, announced their withdrawal from the process, and each of them refusing to talk to the press left the Idemili North LGA headquarters where the election was held.

The exercise which was largely peaceful, hitch-free and transparent had over 139 delegates drawn from the 24 wards of Idemili North and South local government areas in Anambra state.

Speaking to the press after the election, Ibezi applauded the National Working Committee of the party for planning a free, fair and credible election. He also thanked the Anambra State Governor, Chief Willie Obiano, the National Party Chairman, Victor Oye and other party stakeholders for ensuring that internal democracy is maintained in the party.

"I am overwhelmed with joy by the overflowing love and support shown to me by members of our great party by electing me as the party flag bearer for House of Representatives, Idemili North and South Federal Constituency". Ibezi said.

https://sarahetengevent.com/apga-house-of-reps-primaries-in-anambra-ifeanyichukwu-ibezim-emerge-winner-in-idemili-lga/

Re: APGA House Of Reps Primaries: Ifeanyichukwu Ibezim Emerge Winner In Idemili by miqos02(m): 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ogo

1 Like

Re: APGA House Of Reps Primaries: Ifeanyichukwu Ibezim Emerge Winner In Idemili by apesinola001: 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
Congrats
Re: APGA House Of Reps Primaries: Ifeanyichukwu Ibezim Emerge Winner In Idemili by Bigajeff(m): 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
Tired of a this political here an there
Re: APGA House Of Reps Primaries: Ifeanyichukwu Ibezim Emerge Winner In Idemili by Franzinni: 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
APC and PdP... Any other party are just fillers or spectators.... I congratulation him for his victory tho... In a normal society... It's young men like these we need to move us as a nation forward

Not dinosaurs with 1970 mentality

2 Likes

Re: APGA House Of Reps Primaries: Ifeanyichukwu Ibezim Emerge Winner In Idemili by Princedapace(m): 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
Congrats.. Make APGA work for pdp for presidency..

Interested in learning freelancing?

Check my profile and read my thread on how I earn online as a freelancer.. U maybe interested in my training..
Re: APGA House Of Reps Primaries: Ifeanyichukwu Ibezim Emerge Winner In Idemili by Splasshhh(f): 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
Nwanne mekwaa ofuma

Check out my signature
Re: APGA House Of Reps Primaries: Ifeanyichukwu Ibezim Emerge Winner In Idemili by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
He will have to slug it out with incubent PDP Obinna Chidoka.
Re: APGA House Of Reps Primaries: Ifeanyichukwu Ibezim Emerge Winner In Idemili by Mopolchi: 8:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
PDP's Chidoka will win this one easily. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA House Of Reps Primaries: Ifeanyichukwu Ibezim Emerge Winner In Idemili by maxwell767(m): 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
grin
Re: APGA House Of Reps Primaries: Ifeanyichukwu Ibezim Emerge Winner In Idemili by Deltatoto: 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2018
Karatum:
He will have to slug it out with incubent PDP Obinna Chidoka.
who teach u this English can I slug my penis inside ur Toto?

2 Likes

Re: APGA House Of Reps Primaries: Ifeanyichukwu Ibezim Emerge Winner In Idemili by congorasta: 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
k
Re: APGA House Of Reps Primaries: Ifeanyichukwu Ibezim Emerge Winner In Idemili by wwwmaster: 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
Mopolchi:
Not true bro, dude is so Popular in Idemmili.
I personally think the last election was rigged by PDP.

5 Likes

Re: APGA House Of Reps Primaries: Ifeanyichukwu Ibezim Emerge Winner In Idemili by congorasta: 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2018
Deltatoto:
who teach u this English can I slug my penis inside ur Toto?

u need Christ
Re: APGA House Of Reps Primaries: Ifeanyichukwu Ibezim Emerge Winner In Idemili by wwwmaster: 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
congorasta:

u need Christ
And brain.

2 Likes

Re: APGA House Of Reps Primaries: Ifeanyichukwu Ibezim Emerge Winner In Idemili by aariwa(m): 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2018
Well deserved victory to the shining light of youth politics in Nigeria and by God's grace the next governor of Anambra state

3 Likes

Re: APGA House Of Reps Primaries: Ifeanyichukwu Ibezim Emerge Winner In Idemili by Mopolchi: 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
wwwmaster:

Not true bro, dude is so Popular in Idemmili.
I personally think the last election was rigged by PDP.
Bros, forget rigging. Chidoka comes from Obosi which determines election in that constituency. If both should win their towns and scramble for votes in surrounding towns, Chidoka will win Ibezim and landslide for that matter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA House Of Reps Primaries: Ifeanyichukwu Ibezim Emerge Winner In Idemili by markfemisgay: 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2018
Chidoka will beat this boy hands down.
Re: APGA House Of Reps Primaries: Ifeanyichukwu Ibezim Emerge Winner In Idemili by Deltatoto: 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2018
congorasta:

u need Christ
im a Muslim
Re: APGA House Of Reps Primaries: Ifeanyichukwu Ibezim Emerge Winner In Idemili by markfemisgay: 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2018
Mopolchi:
Bros, forget rigging. Chidoka comes from Obosi which determines election in that constituency. If both should win their towns and scramble for votes in surrounding towns, Chidoka will win Ibezim and landslide for that matter.
Truth.

1 Like

Re: APGA House Of Reps Primaries: Ifeanyichukwu Ibezim Emerge Winner In Idemili by wwwmaster: 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
Mopolchi:
I know both of them, Chidoka is not popular, just riding on his brother's back.
Ibezim is so popular in Idemmili north, not just his hometown and losing the last election was a daylight robbery.

Obosi cannot decide the outcome of the most populated constituency in Anambra. Granted, they may have the biggest voting population but Ogidi and Nkpor with huge voting capacity will destroy Obosi any day.

Ibezim is so popular in Abatete his hometown, Nkpor and Ogidi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA House Of Reps Primaries: Ifeanyichukwu Ibezim Emerge Winner In Idemili by BrownRoofRep: 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
The gaint is far more popular in Idemmili.
FYI I'm from Ogidi.
Re: APGA House Of Reps Primaries: Ifeanyichukwu Ibezim Emerge Winner In Idemili by Mopolchi: 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
wwwmaster:

I know both of them, Chidoka is not popular, just riding on his brother's back.
Ibezim is so popular in Idemmili north, not just his hometown and losing the last election was a daylight robbery.

Obosi cannot decide the outcome of the most populated constituency in Anambra. Granted, they may have the biggest voting population but Ogidi and Nkpor with huge voting capacity will destroy Obosi any day.

Ibezim is so popular in Abatete his hometown, Nkpor and Ogidi.
It is only a matter of time the result will play out.
Re: APGA House Of Reps Primaries: Ifeanyichukwu Ibezim Emerge Winner In Idemili by Udopasa: 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ifeanyi Ibezi we know!

1 Like

Re: APGA House Of Reps Primaries: Ifeanyichukwu Ibezim Emerge Winner In Idemili by Udopasa: 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2018
markfemisgay:
Chidoka will beat this boy hands down.
Unfortunately, this time, Chidoka cannot rig with Federal might. I can confidently tell you that Obinna Chidoka is a goner already.

5 Likes

Re: APGA House Of Reps Primaries: Ifeanyichukwu Ibezim Emerge Winner In Idemili by Udopasa: 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2018
Mopolchi:
Not possible. Has never been possible and can't be now.

1 Like

Re: APGA House Of Reps Primaries: Ifeanyichukwu Ibezim Emerge Winner In Idemili by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
Nkea by nkeanyi! # Plots of land for sale besides Uniziks perm site ifite Awka. I am selling my Eight plots of land that is duly registered and already dwarf fenced, it's motorable both in Rainey seasons, best location for hostels, hotels, schools, Church building or residential buildings. Call 08055717370 or 08125187926

Re: APGA House Of Reps Primaries: Ifeanyichukwu Ibezim Emerge Winner In Idemili by BrownRoofRep: 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
Udopasa:
Unfortunately, this time, Chidoka cannot rig with Federal might. I can confidently tell you that Obinna Chidoka is a goner already.
Ibezim is one of the bright futures of Anambra politics the first time I came in direct contact with him was at Afor Nkpor, I'm 6"2 but he dwarfed me.
You need to see how market women were embracing him.
So much loved at the grassroot.

2 Likes

Re: APGA House Of Reps Primaries: Ifeanyichukwu Ibezim Emerge Winner In Idemili by Udopasa: 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2018
BrownRoofRep:

Ibezim is one of the Bright futures of Anambra politics and the first time I came in direct contact with him was at Afor Nkpor, I'm 6"2 but he dwarfed me.
You need to see how market women were embracing him.
So much loved at the grassroot.
Gbam! A man that was able to attract projects from the federal government worth millions(if not billions) of Naira for Ndi Idemili even as a private citizen. The man/Guy is just an enigma.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Handover To Another PDP Governor – Dickson Boasts / Smear Campaign Against Senator Orji Kalu Unacceptable — HURIWA / Military To Level Boko Haram Camps In Sambisa In Search Of Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.