Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Pastor Tunde Bakare Congratulates Atiku For Winning PDP Presidential Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Tunde Bakare Congratulates Atiku For Winning PDP Presidential Ticket (30908 Views)

'We Flogged Them', Governor Ahmadu Fintiri Says As He Congratulates Atiku (Vid) / Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket / Atiku Welcomed In Style By Granddaughter For Winning PDP Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Congratulates Atiku For Winning PDP Presidential Ticket by contigiency(m): 2:27am On Oct 08, 2018
drakeli:
I weep for Nigeria. No more competent new faces in Nigeria politics. All we do is recycling the same corrupt old people that ran Nigeria aground today.

I learnt that Atiku has a big warehouse in Abuja full of generators being supplied into Nigerian markets. So how do sensible people believe that electricity supply will improve under his administration since it would not be good for his business of importation of electricity generating plants into the country. Real conflict of interest. I will only wish Nigeria good luck in enjoying darkness for another four years under Atiku administration.

You talk as if Atiku has won or will win the election. forget about all these ranting here from people who hardly remember their yesterday. They have given him victory already with their keyboard in nairaland here. When the real people who vote go out to vote, you will find out that all the noise is just an empty one. What will they say? nothing else except coming back here to post how the election was rigged.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Congratulates Atiku For Winning PDP Presidential Ticket by SoNature(m): 2:45am On Oct 08, 2018
bash8936:
But let's face the fact....Can ATIKU win Buhari in Adamawa state?

It's a presidential election; he doesn't need to win all the states

All he needs to make sure that Kwankwaso keeps Kano votes in tact, Tambuwal handles Sokoto and the rest.

SS, SE and NC (with the way Buhari's people massacred them) is a goal for PDP. The battle is really in NE and NW.

I trust many Igbos and non-Yorubas in Lagos to vote for PDP

SW is not a problem as the SE/SS votes will annul their votes. But that doesn't mean that Gbenga Daniels and Jimi Agbaje won't work hard to garner some votes for the party in the region

The truth is that sensible Nigerians who understand what leadership is about are tired of Buhari

If Osinbajo was the president, perhaps he would've stood a better chance

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Congratulates Atiku For Winning PDP Presidential Ticket by AnanseK(m): 2:49am On Oct 08, 2018
Atiku took his dollars to APC primary came a lowly 3rd position in 2014.

He took same to PDP primary in 2018 & bought everything.

*Can you spot the difference?*
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Congratulates Atiku For Winning PDP Presidential Ticket by rummmy: 3:37am On Oct 08, 2018
Where this man appeared from..... He too want to Atikulate? Sai atikulate till buhari atikulate
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Congratulates Atiku For Winning PDP Presidential Ticket by 2016v2017: 3:54am On Oct 08, 2018
nzeobi:
atiku's experience as an entrepreneur will impact positively on Nigeria unlike buhari who publicly announced that he doesn't know how to make money.
controversial trump has performed as USA president not because of integrity or self righteousness but his ability and competence.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Congratulates Atiku For Winning PDP Presidential Ticket by Empiree: 3:54am On Oct 08, 2018
magoo10:
atiku is a wazobia meaning he mingles with every corner of the country
meanwhile buhari is nepostic ,sadistic and empty
The same mistake is in the making. If he wins election, by the time he spends a year in office, you and fellows who vote him in will be like

Á(we) (don) (Die) grin

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Congratulates Atiku For Winning PDP Presidential Ticket by 2016v2017: 3:58am On Oct 08, 2018
Nemesis001:
Atiku is detribalized unlike the lifeless fossil.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Congratulates Atiku For Winning PDP Presidential Ticket by 2016v2017: 3:58am On Oct 08, 2018
jamejanev:
Atiku is universal and unique. He knows politics and has a good heart. He has business acumen. He is not tribalistic. He is not religiously biased. He is dynamic with good exposures. To me, Atiku is the answer for Nigeria presently.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Congratulates Atiku For Winning PDP Presidential Ticket by magoo10(m): 5:41am On Oct 08, 2018
Empiree:
[s]The same mistake is in the making. If he wins election, by the time he spends a year in office, you and fellows who vote him in will be like

Á(we) (don) (Die) grin[/s]
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Congratulates Atiku For Winning PDP Presidential Ticket by magoo10(m): 5:41am On Oct 08, 2018
jamejanev:
Atiku is universal and unique. He knows politics and has a good heart. He has business acumen. He is not tribalistic. He is not religiously biased. He is dynamic with good exposures. To me, Atiku is the answer for Nigeria presently.
exactly
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Congratulates Atiku For Winning PDP Presidential Ticket by olafriend88(m): 6:00am On Oct 08, 2018
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=Gboy101 post=71876549]and buhari don't know how to make money. he better give way for the next president [/quote

PMB,don kill any 9ja,bcs he as no idea of being a president,God should pls save us him
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Congratulates Atiku For Winning PDP Presidential Ticket by Glink2018(m): 6:07am On Oct 08, 2018
OlaAshawo:
yerobas will shock terrorist Buhari next year

cilicmarin kedu ije cheesy

You said yoruba will shock terrorist Buhari next year .
Is yoruba an electric current?

Pls watch your grammar o ! Or else I report you to the MOD
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Congratulates Atiku For Winning PDP Presidential Ticket by klax(m): 6:22am On Oct 08, 2018
beewhy009:
Is Atiku the messiah or we wait for another?

Leave messiah matter now Buhari is a disease to the nation. Buhari is the worst president in Nigeria history:

Very wicked

Very Mean

Very tribalustic

Religious bigot

Very arrogant

Too much self righteousness

Egocentric

Nepotism

Ineffective

Clueless

Lack direction

No human management ability

Economically or business wise zero

A terrorist and jihadist

Very lifeless

Anti youth

Anti progress.

kindly add yours.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Congratulates Atiku For Winning PDP Presidential Ticket by israelmao(m): 6:27am On Oct 08, 2018
For now I remain with articulate Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Congratulates Atiku For Winning PDP Presidential Ticket by israelmao(m): 6:28am On Oct 08, 2018
[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Congratulates Atiku For Winning PDP Presidential Ticket by TAYO124: 6:33am On Oct 08, 2018
Atiku is no match for APC’s Mumuhamad Bu-ha-ri.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Congratulates Atiku For Winning PDP Presidential Ticket by Hoodbilonia: 6:39am On Oct 08, 2018
abegi
he wud enter thr n steal
hez a looser already
no politician n party van take naija to promised land
fools
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Congratulates Atiku For Winning PDP Presidential Ticket by TAYO124: 6:39am On Oct 08, 2018
[quote author=magoo10 post=71883111][/quote]

Currently what Nigerians are facing with
BU(stale) HA(stuck) RI(experience) is not any better.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Congratulates Atiku For Winning PDP Presidential Ticket by twiseofficial(m): 6:50am On Oct 08, 2018
24yrs old Nigerian got married to a 56yrs old white woman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFPTpggzjm0
all because of money!!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Congratulates Atiku For Winning PDP Presidential Ticket by ofwest47(m): 6:58am On Oct 08, 2018
Thanks for the congratulatory message 20000 US dollars is due for collection.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Congratulates Atiku For Winning PDP Presidential Ticket by michoim(m): 7:12am On Oct 08, 2018
End time, pastors and Bishops now supporting candidates renown for corruption and credibility crises
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Congratulates Atiku For Winning PDP Presidential Ticket by nzeobi(m): 7:37am On Oct 08, 2018
tiger28:
but the guy is CONFIRMED HEAVILY corrupt.. ....we are SURELY going bck to square one on corruption. This guy is a crook..... Most nigerians are crooks!
what square are we now
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Congratulates Atiku For Winning PDP Presidential Ticket by Ijustdeywatch: 7:54am On Oct 08, 2018
beewhy009:
Is Atiku the messiah or we wait for another?

No need to wait for another, he DEFINITELY IS.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Congratulates Atiku For Winning PDP Presidential Ticket by Berankis: 8:05am On Oct 08, 2018
Why are my people sadly one of the daftest people on earth? Atiku is a fraud! Have we forgotten so soon how Obasanjo and Atiku exposed eachother with hard evidence on leaving office. But because this country had been depraved for long nobody deared to ask a question. Now Atiku is your Saviour? Well, I dont need to say much because I'm certain of his presidential ambition failure! An average performing Buhari is too good to be juxtaposed with a corrupt Atiku.
Long live Nigeria and in good times.
PDP just handed the 2nd term ticket to Buhari on a platter of gold and even most of the mindless and blinded critics here will still end up voting him for a 2nd term.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Congratulates Atiku For Winning PDP Presidential Ticket by positivethought: 8:13am On Oct 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:

http://thenationonlineng.net/pastor-bakare-congratulates-atiku-for-winning-pdp-presidential-ticket/
This pastor Tunde Bakare is just a traitor, always speaking with two side of his tongue,its either you are for or against,don't sit on the fence n be forming sabi sabi,later after the elections now he will claim he knew the winner was going to win for so so nonsense reasons.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Congratulates Atiku For Winning PDP Presidential Ticket by bolanto24(m): 8:56am On Oct 08, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
Atikuukukukukukuku...Why do I feel like giving out 1million? I too love Atiku.

Abeg share the blessings reach my side.

Atiku na my person ooo.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Congratulates Atiku For Winning PDP Presidential Ticket by fakati(m): 11:55am On Oct 08, 2018
There is panic in the camp of the lifeless dullard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Election: Voters Defy Rain In Ife (Photos) / Saraki’s Address At Resumption Of Plenary Today (full Text) / Insecurity: Buhari, Ahmed Lawan, Gbajabiamila In Closed-Door Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.