Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Emerges Presidential Candidate Of ACPN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Emerges Presidential Candidate Of ACPN (24349 Views)

Sowore Steps Down As AAC Chairman, Emerges Presidential Candidate / Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate / Oby Ezekwesili Resigns From ACPN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Emerges Presidential Candidate Of ACPN by kindnyce(m): 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2018
It has always been about personal interest
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Emerges Presidential Candidate Of ACPN by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2018
[quote author=Fukafuka post=71876948][/quote]

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Emerges Presidential Candidate Of ACPN by Ejiphill09(m): 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2018
kiss
Like play like play this woman don carry her madness enter street.
Used and dumped woman when she was shouting sia Baba she didn't know that we have many types of CHANGE which she didn't ask.

OBSERVING!

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Emerges Presidential Candidate Of ACPN by fagbalex(m): 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2018
All the best anti
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Emerges Presidential Candidate Of ACPN by techstack: 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
Madam due process welcome on board

But madam Twitter can't do it o

Have to go grassroots

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Emerges Presidential Candidate Of ACPN by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
Women have failed in Nigeria just check their history .
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Emerges Presidential Candidate Of ACPN by BilliBaron: 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku might not be perfect but what this country needs right now is a MAN that is up to the task. Not a woman who is meant for other room. Someone should tell this woman that Chibok girls haven't return. She should go back to what she does best and stop waisting her time.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Emerges Presidential Candidate Of ACPN by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
Nemuse:
Women have fail in Nigeria just check their history .

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Emerges Presidential Candidate Of ACPN by Throwback: 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2018
This is one Nigerian I can campaign and vote for.

A selfless human who has put herself in discomfort and harm's way for a task that she is not employed for and for the benefit of others.

This is one woman that I am certain can reform decrepit institutions in Nigeria, and finally place a value of worth on the life of the Nigerian that is wasted so easily by those in authority to secure lives, and by the self hating mob of peasants who are ready to devour each other.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Emerges Presidential Candidate Of ACPN by Agbaletu: 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
She is one of the best presidential aspirants, unfortunately no one will vote for her. Even her husband will vote for Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Emerges Presidential Candidate Of ACPN by maklelemakukula(m): 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
BigGuyMan01:
grin angry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Only disabled people and psychiatric patients like Fukafuka and Angelicbeing go vote for this joker grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
I thought I was the only one that found that fukafka absolutely disgusting grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Emerges Presidential Candidate Of ACPN by Agugbadin: 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
BigGuyMan01:

Only disabled people and psychiatric patients like Fukafuka and Angelicbeing go vote for this joker grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are one of them
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Emerges Presidential Candidate Of ACPN by FarahAideed: 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
This woman is clearly working for the emergence of Buhari
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Emerges Presidential Candidate Of ACPN by BigGuyMan01: 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
maklelemakukula:
I thought I was the only one that found that fukafka absolutely disgusting grin grin
The guy dey only post same pictures everytime cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Emerges Presidential Candidate Of ACPN by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
Are you serious ? Can you please spit some objective points just to kwayet me . like you said .
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Emerges Presidential Candidate Of ACPN by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
maklelemakukula:

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Emerges Presidential Candidate Of ACPN by Throwback: 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
FarahAideed:
This woman is clearly working for the emergence of Buhari

Now I know you are not a patriot.

You are not interested in a decent Nigeria, all you are interested in is having PDP back in power to devour as they did for 16yrs.

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Emerges Presidential Candidate Of ACPN by PTNL: 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
I knew it all from the beginning that she's got an ambition for Aso rock. Why can she just be a watch dog and a political activist that shes known for. Hmmm....Blackman with hidden aspiration for self gains.....o ye Olorun!

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Emerges Presidential Candidate Of ACPN by maklelemakukula(m): 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
BigGuyMan01:

I hate him so much

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Emerges Presidential Candidate Of ACPN by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
Madam "due process" cheesy
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Emerges Presidential Candidate Of ACPN by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
BigGuyMan01:

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Emerges Presidential Candidate Of ACPN by Throwback: 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
Agbaletu:
She is one of the best presidential aspirants, unfortunately no one will vote for her. Even her husband will vote for Atiku.

If we know, then let us project her.

Nigeria deserves better than the charlatans we rally to support.

Her antecedents of fighting for the good of others, and her experience in governance is a good fit for someone who can reform the country that Buhari has failed to do.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Emerges Presidential Candidate Of ACPN by harriet412(f): 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2018
[quote author=Fukafuka post=71876976][/quote]
Is there a post of urs that doesn't come with a meme cheesy
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Emerges Presidential Candidate Of ACPN by rsajuwon22: 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
the story teller
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Emerges Presidential Candidate Of ACPN by tejiri4(m): 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
A woman cant rule Nigeria. its impossible, na watch she dey watch us.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Emerges Presidential Candidate Of ACPN by promisechris63(m): 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Oya do quick collect your 153 votes make we hear word.

grin we are a very very funny and wicked.... grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Emerges Presidential Candidate Of ACPN by Chiachifranklin: 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2018
Obasanjo at it again! He vowed never to see Atiku rule this country, this is one of his steps to weak block votes in the EAST..
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Emerges Presidential Candidate Of ACPN by Timpsy: 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
BigGuyMan01:

What exactly has she done to deserve this tongue lashing from you??
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Emerges Presidential Candidate Of ACPN by slivertongue: 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
5K phone!!
she wont win. her entrance is just 4fun of it. trump tried same bt want bak 2republian wia chances are bright
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Emerges Presidential Candidate Of ACPN by ultravires(m): 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2018
What a man can do, a woman can do better. Go oby Go oby

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Emerges Presidential Candidate Of ACPN by GoodGovernance: 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2018
Every Tom and Jerry wants to be president. undecided

Why not start from Anambra as a governor or senator?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Undergoes Interrogation, To Face Criminal Charges / Jonathan Gets European Corporate Council Appointment Amid 2023 Controversy / Kashamu Concedes Defeat, Congratulates Dapo Abiodun - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.