Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

'A Leopard Can’t Change Its Skin'' — Buhari Campaign Organisation Slams Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'A Leopard Can’t Change Its Skin'' — Buhari Campaign Organisation Slams Atiku (370 Views)

A Leopard Can’t Change Its Skin — Keyamo Hits Atiku For Promising PDP Members / Buhari’s Campaign Explains His Absence At Debate, Slams Atiku / Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

'A Leopard Can’t Change Its Skin'' — Buhari Campaign Organisation Slams Atiku by Kingsmeal: 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
The president Buhari campaign organisation says the emergency of former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar as the PDP presidential flagbearer will be counterproductive to the nation as a leopard cannot change its skin.

In a statement released by its Director, Strategic Communications, Festus Keyamo, the group said while congratulating Abubakar for his victory, it was worthy of note that the primaries that produced him was dampened by rains of dollars in vote-buying.
“However, we note with interest all the reports in the media as to massive vote-buying at the PDP primaries (especially with foreign currency).

We contrast this with the speech of President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2014 APC Convention when he said as follows: “I have always served Nigeria to the best of my ability. I have always tried to give more to the nation than it has given me. This is the principle of service that has guided my public life. Thus, I am not a rich person. I can’t give you a fistful of dollars or naira to purchase your support. Even if I could, I would not do so. The fate of this nation is not up for sale.

“There were also media reports in the 2014 APC National Convention that Alhaji Atiku Abubakar freely used the same method of massive vote-buying in foreign currency, but he came a distant third. Till date, he has not denied those media reports. The claim therefore that the process that produce him now as a candidate of the PDP was free, fair and transparent is suspect.

“It is therefore clear that going into this election the issues that will agitate the minds of Nigerians most would be centered around the credibility of the candidate of the opposition and the kind of values he brings into our politics.
“Nigerians would ask themselves whether he can be trusted with our national resources with this proclivity for “dollarising” the political arena, thereby taking us back to the warped values from which President Buhari is trying to extricate the nation. One wonders what such a candidate would do with public funds,” the group said

The group said Nigerians would want to know how Atiku intends to inspire Nigerian when he has a line-up of corruption cases against him, both locally and internationally.
“We note with amusement that on many occasions Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has tried to claim some credit for certain “achievements” during the tenure of President Obasanjo when he was Vice President because, according to him, he was “part of that Government”.

We also wish to remind Nigerians that as much as he claims the credit, he must be prepared to accept joint liability for all that happened in that Government. He cannot blow hot and cold. In due time we shall talk about all these.

“Taking all the above into considerations, Nigerians would rightly ask whether a leopard can indeed change its skin despite all the sweet talk they expect to hear from the opposition candidate during the election,” the group said
Re: 'A Leopard Can’t Change Its Skin'' — Buhari Campaign Organisation Slams Atiku by buhariguy(m): 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2018
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist said thief atiku should bring back corruption.
Thief okupe, thief saraki media coordinator said if given thief atiku 48hrs to rule Nigeria, he will sell Nigeria.
Re: 'A Leopard Can’t Change Its Skin'' — Buhari Campaign Organisation Slams Atiku by Righteousness89(m): 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2018
[s]
Kingsmeal:
The president Buhari campaign organisation says the emergency of former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar as the PDP presidential flagbearer will be counterproductive to the nation as a leopard cannot change its skin.

In a statement released by its Director, Strategic Communications, Festus Keyamo, the group said while congratulating Abubakar for his victory, it was worthy of note that the primaries that produced him was dampened by rains of dollars in vote-buying.
“However, we note with interest all the reports in the media as to massive vote-buying at the PDP primaries (especially with foreign currency).

We contrast this with the speech of President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2014 APC Convention when he said as follows: “I have always served Nigeria to the best of my ability. I have always tried to give more to the nation than it has given me. This is the principle of service that has guided my public life. Thus, I am not a rich person. I can’t give you a fistful of dollars or naira to purchase your support. Even if I could, I would not do so. The fate of this nation is not up for sale.

“There were also media reports in the 2014 APC National Convention that Alhaji Atiku Abubakar freely used the same method of massive vote-buying in foreign currency, but he came a distant third. Till date, he has not denied those media reports. The claim therefore that the process that produce him now as a candidate of the PDP was free, fair and transparent is suspect.

“It is therefore clear that going into this election the issues that will agitate the minds of Nigerians most would be centered around the credibility of the candidate of the opposition and the kind of values he brings into our politics.
“Nigerians would ask themselves whether he can be trusted with our national resources with this proclivity for “dollarising” the political arena, thereby taking us back to the warped values from which President Buhari is trying to extricate the nation. One wonders what such a candidate would do with public funds,” the group said

The group said Nigerians would want to know how Atiku intends to inspire Nigerian when he has a line-up of corruption cases against him, both locally and internationally.
“We note with amusement that on many occasions Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has tried to claim some credit for certain “achievements” during the tenure of President Obasanjo when he was Vice President because, according to him, he was “part of that Government”.

We also wish to remind Nigerians that as much as he claims the credit, he must be prepared to accept joint liability for all that happened in that Government. He cannot blow hot and cold. In due time we shall talk about all these.

“Taking all the above into considerations, Nigerians would rightly ask whether a leopard can indeed change its skin despite all the sweet talk they expect to hear from the opposition candidate during the election,” the group said
[/s] Same Old Stories! Our Eyes don Clear! We know Better Now

1 Like

Re: 'A Leopard Can’t Change Its Skin'' — Buhari Campaign Organisation Slams Atiku by stephleena(f): 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2018
They are really in pains..I never knew they dread Atiku this much.
Re: 'A Leopard Can’t Change Its Skin'' — Buhari Campaign Organisation Slams Atiku by blackmantis: 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
stephleena:
They are really in pains..I never knew they dread Atiku this much.

grin grin grin lol
Re: 'A Leopard Can’t Change Its Skin'' — Buhari Campaign Organisation Slams Atiku by Mynd44: 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2018

(1)

Meet Presidential Candidates & Their Parties!!! / 2019 Elections: If It's Buhari Or Atiku, We Are In Trouble - Femi Falana / Vice President Atiku's Burden Of Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.