Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,197 members, 7,860,299 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

Importation Training For Free - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Importation Training For Free (226 Views)

100% Free Mini Importation Training — Free But Highly Value Packed / Free Mini-importation Training For First 50 People / COMPREHENSIVE IMPORTATION TRAINING AND HOW TO SELL YOUR GOODS VERY FAST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importation Training For Free by ribbonluv: 9:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
Hello everyone

My name is Ibukunoluwa Fanika

Those days when you heard that someone is into importation business, you 
will be thinking of Millions of Naira. Thanks to the advent of technology 
especially the Internet. You can now do Importation at the comfort of your room. With the Minimum of #20,000 you can buy products from far china 
and bring it down to Nigeria in 72hrs and sell them at higher price. Just relax 
and follow me till end of this powerful report. I will take you by hand to 
China and buy any product and sell it at higher price.

I intend to take just 20 people on a step by step training on mini and macro importation business

What am giving for free is worth thousand of naira, that's why, i only want 20 serious people and ready to commerce importation and group ordering.

To join the training contact me on whatsapp

First come, first serve.

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Varieties Of Coin And Withdraw To Your Wallet / Investors Needed To Partner / Five Trends Reshaping African Retail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.