Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,993 members, 7,952,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:36 AM

Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". (46406 Views)

Davido Hails Buhari For Congratulating Ademola Adeleke / My Mother Had Like 6 Tattoos - Davido Hails Late Mum's Beauty / For Saying "Buhari Is The Worst President" Skales Slammed By Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". by Laredojohn(m): 9:29am On Oct 08, 2018
Hmm yẹ má sún.... Their supposed Artist sef telling them they should stop sleeping... �
Re: Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". by columbus007(m): 9:34am On Oct 08, 2018
morogunk1:

You could have correcte him
fvck dem saying trash.

Re: Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". by classikbill(m): 9:52am On Oct 08, 2018
dazzlingd:
angry

Small doctor by now would be wishing he never sad that, maybe he was high on weed when he made that statement but it was a very senseless thing to say.
Those hailing him would wish to be giving that opportunity of being invited to stand in front of presidency.

If I lie, give that same chance to any nairaland die hater of buhari and see if they won't jump at it. Give them a chance to take a picture with Mr President and see if that won't be their biggest achievement of the decade.

If you want to go far in life, be reasonable and watch your lips when you stand before kings. I can hide in a faceless forum and curse Saraki as much as I like, but I will surely mind my words if I get a chance to meet him one on one, it's not cowardice, it's applying common sense, it's politics...the 48 laws of power.

Ye ma sun - stop sleeping
On point my brother..
Re: Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". by jidobaba(m): 9:53am On Oct 08, 2018
dazzlingd:
angry

Small doctor by now would be wishing he never sad that, maybe he was high on weed when he made that statement but it was a very senseless thing to say.
Those hailing him would wish to be giving that opportunity of being invited to stand in front of presidency.

If I lie, give that same chance to any nairaland die hater of buhari and see if they won't jump at it. Give them a chance to take a picture with Mr President and see if that won't be their biggest achievement of the decade.

If you want to go far in life, be reasonable and watch your lips when you stand before kings. I can hide in a faceless forum and curse Saraki as much as I like, but I will surely mind my words if I get a chance to meet him one on one, it's not cowardice, it's applying common sense, it's politics...the 48 laws of power.

Easy man. It is the boy's catchphrase for his music, no big deal 'Ye ma sun' is just friendly banter. Something anyone with a sense of humour would take in their stride. Comedians say worse and Buhari will only drink water.
Re: Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". by blackmercyvelli(m): 10:21am On Oct 08, 2018
adonismuller:
Someone please translate...

The mods should also know it is not only yorubas that are in this forum
small doctor said - stop sleeping to buhari on stage
Re: Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". by chuddyforlife(m): 10:31am On Oct 08, 2018
Savage :-D:-D:-D:-D
Re: Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". by blackmercyvelli(m): 10:44am On Oct 08, 2018
How can this rat sang that to buhari on stage, does this boy have manager at all ( ye ma sun ) buhari is your teethpick, l pit your answer after election ,we take note of that !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". by blackmercyvelli(m): 10:46am On Oct 08, 2018
Ye ma se ,means DON'T SLEEP AGAIN
Re: Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". by Jamestown123: 11:03am On Oct 08, 2018
OKorowanta:

Could be a typo error. Una too worry. undecided Queen Elizabeth sabi speak your language?
Na Mumu dey worry them
Re: Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". by SAMBARRY: 11:15am On Oct 08, 2018
dazzlingd:
angry

exactly. He just blew one in a life time opportunity.
Re: Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". by SAMBARRY: 11:18am On Oct 08, 2018
blackmercyvelli:
How can this rat sang that to buhari on stage, does this boy have manager at all ( ye ma sun ) buhari is your teethpick, l pit your answer after election ,we take note of that !
see how the little boy just used his mouth to kill his career before it even blossomed.meanwhile its not as if he has any meaningful song.he should go and get an older mentee in the music industry e.g sunny Ade.its not just about singing. Character too goes a long way
Re: Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". by lirusehn(m): 11:25am On Oct 08, 2018
Buhari the dullard
Re: Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 08, 2018
youngberry001:
Nonsense small doctor how could u said such a word to our lovely president undecided

How could you said?

wonderful grin
Re: Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". by millomaniac: 11:46am On Oct 08, 2018
dazzlingd:
angry

Lolz. Funny how people are so convinced everyone is a coward because their own cowardice is such that they can not begin to comprehend the courage in others.

1 Like

Re: Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". by Splashme: 11:46am On Oct 08, 2018
Bluezy13:

Stop dulling...

Stop sleeping.
Re: Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". by chukxie(m): 11:47am On Oct 08, 2018
youngberry001:
Nonsense small doctor how could u said such a word to our lovely president undecided

"...how could you said..." grin grin grin grin. Chai!
How could you say ...?
Re: Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". by Aadetola1(m): 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
Way to go,small doctor. We don't need a dullard as president.
Re: Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". by Aadetola1(m): 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
youngberry001:
Chai!
Re: Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". by adonismuller(m): 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
blackmercyvelli:
small doctor said - stop sleeping to buhari on stage
thanks man
Re: Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". by Aladdin1(m): 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
is buhari sleeping or lifeless? go and ask donald trump!!
Re: Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". by legibow: 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
OKorowanta:

Could be a typo error.
Una too worry. undecided
Queen Elizabeth sabi speak your language?
my brother the matter just tire me....
Re: Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
dazzlingd:
angry

you can insult saraki online bah but cannot do it to his face now was it not online that small doctor did his?
Re: Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". by olaitanoladayo1(m): 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ye Ma Sun" Stop Sleeping
Re: Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". by MrFixIt007: 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2018
Davidoo, do not feel ure too small to be in Jail. And also dont feel ur family is too rich for u to be thrown to jail. Ask Dasuki for some advisory tips. By the time the president in that cell ull be taken to land u better slap for singing off key, u ll know that freedom of speech nor mean say make we begin dey carry talk.

I nor like Buhari, But na our President. Let them ask you in the United States that u always run to, on their Musical Tv, who the president of Nigeria is. Just go and answer its Adeleke and disgrace ur whole village ppl and we ur fans also.

Do not make us believe we've been fans of a Toddler
Re: Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". by neurojosh(m): 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
small doctor was obviously just performing his song, although, he chose the very wrong song for that occasion. What other track does he have anyway?

wait, who invited him sef
Re: Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". by HomeOfMe(f): 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
nenedima:
What's the meaning of "ye ma su"?
Stop slacking.

1 Like

Re: Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". by Toreddo3679(m): 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
Hardeysolution:
Davido bleeped up sha. he's really a baby ooo

small doctor was just singing.

lol

but whatever way

2019 for Buhari
WTF angry angry angry angry

Re: Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". by chocboi78(m): 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
morogunk1:

You could have correcte him
which state are u from??
Re: Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". by sixtus3606(m): 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2018
Bossontop:
Pesin wey don dey sleep since 2015.........na ice cold water and beta koboko una go need to wake am oo......together with d recorded sounds of multiple cows mooing....na d only tin wey fit wake am b dat oo (especially the cows)
Lol

[img]https://media1./images/808d871fbf7e5720169a33b808b5c3e0/tenor.gif?itemid=4424988[/img]

moooooooooo!!!
Re: Davido Hails Small Doctor For Saying "Buhari Ye Ma Sun". by GetCofOProperty: 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
Both young dudes are doing great fro themselves.

There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss

the current promos.

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property

Consulting services. Call/Chat +234(0)8027390046!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Couldn’t Save My Sister’s Life With All The Money I Had – Adekunle Gold / Davido's Album Goes Platinum In The USA, Receives RIAA Plaque / DJ Cuppy And Boyfriend Asa Asika Love Up In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.