Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Checkout On Ebay And Other Website That Accept Paypal - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Checkout On Ebay And Other Website That Accept Paypal (591 Views)

SOECIAL INDEPENCE BONANZA!!! Checkout On Ebay Order At #290/$ / Items Checkout On Ebay And Amazon Website - Checkout / Shipping / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout On Ebay And Other Website That Accept Paypal by gbadexx: 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
If You want to buy items on ebay, and don't have Paypal account to check out we can help you.
We will log in and pay for the items.

Cheap exchange rate - Naira to CAD Dollar And CAD Dollar to Naira:
We exchange Naira to CAD dollar and CAD dollar to Naira at good rate

Paypal USD:
We send US dollar through Paypal only
Note: No one can beat our rate

Chat up for rate as rates change from time to time, and also chat up to give us the lowest rate you found and we can see if we can match it.

Plus 1 5196358524 (Whatsapp)

1 Like

Re: Checkout On Ebay And Other Website That Accept Paypal by Ifeacute: 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
Best agent thank for instant payment ��
gbadexx:
If You want to buy items on ebay, and don't have Paypal account to check out we can help you.

Paypal USD:

Chat up for rate as rates change from time to time, and also chat up to give us the lowest rate you found and we can see if we can match it.

1 Like

Re: Checkout On Ebay And Other Website That Accept Paypal by Ifeacute: 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
Best agent thank for instant payment boss ��
Re: Checkout On Ebay And Other Website That Accept Paypal by bobo65(m): 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ifeacute:
Best agent thank for instant payment boss ��

So you opened an account August 2018 and all your posts have been about praising the OP, hmmmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Checkout On Ebay And Other Website That Accept Paypal by gbadexx: 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
Hey man my account is not open 2018 and I deal with ifycute on a daily basis. You can try us to confirm if it's legit or not. Thanks
bobo65:

So you opened an account August 2018 and all your posts have been about praising the OP, hmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Checkout On Ebay And Other Website That Accept Paypal by omoskenso(m): 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
gbadexx:

Paypal USD:

Legit checker and excellent service for me... Payment was swift, the moment he said he had what i needed... [b]Booom,Paid[/b]unlike some exchange dat will use ur money to go and source for funds and still sell to you(they know them self " D,R,O, ..."

1 Like

Re: Checkout On Ebay And Other Website That Accept Paypal by cogbuagu: 7:36am On Dec 31, 2018
Ifeacute:
Best agent thank for instant payment ��

U just comfaced that u are the OP.

grin grin grin grin

Scammers
Re: Checkout On Ebay And Other Website That Accept Paypal by gbadexx: 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2019
Why do You like to tarnish people's reputation for nothing? what do you gain from doing this , I have never transact any business with you before and you come to my page to write scammers..

God will Judge U!

cogbuagu:

U just comfaced that u are the OP.

grin grin grin grin

Scammers
Re: Checkout On Ebay And Other Website That Accept Paypal by gbadexx: 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2019
Pardon! did not get your message clearly

soap94:
Well, I thing it is better just to take Payday & Installment Loans and be 100% safe about this. Why would you need this help? Don't want to offend you guys, but no one is going to use it unless you're scammers!

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!! Factory Unlocked Iphone 8 Plus 256gb / Sold! Iphone 8plus For Sale / Grade1 USA Used Dell Inspiron 17-7737

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.