Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

24/7 Electricity Generator - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 24/7 Electricity Generator (1113 Views)

!!!PROMO!!! 24HRS/7 Electricity Without Buying Petrol Or Diesel OR NEPA Or PHCN / Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold / Psc Solar (uk) Portable Electricity Generator For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

24/7 Electricity Generator by meetagape(m): 9:28am On Jul 12, 2010
Hello friends,
I have been working and praying alongside to produce a machine, device or stuff that can generate electricity for 24/7 without input, and finally its here. Am not referring to the much advertised fuel-less generator with dc motor + alternator. My Invention is electronic and not mechanical. It could generate constant electricity (AC) for 24/7 and can work a whole month before its being switched off the first time.
I do not want to go into mass production of this device for some reasons including that am still a student, i want to sell the idea off to few companies who are in the system already that would commercialize it or for any purpose of their choice. Materials used for my device were locally sourced, the working prototype that has been on for some time now is very portable, no noise, smoke or fuel. I do not want to give much details or the working principle here.
I believe in this invention and as i have searched through the internet, i have not seen any like it.
If u are interested in buying this business or invention, please feel free to call me now or send me e-mail:
07032117108, meetagape@yahoo.com.
Re: 24/7 Electricity Generator by JustBabs: 6:01am On Jul 13, 2010
friend, our humble president goodluck jonathan will be much interested in yr idea (sorry invention).

he knows what it entails to be young and vibrant with ideas. he does not joke with bright ideas.

u r in money and to make name for yrself and yr family if only u can see it my way.

take hold of the opportunity to make name for yr self, money will flow thereafter.

ideas rule the world. if u've got it, flunt it.

that's what bill gates did. his idea was to make computer operations available and affordable by everyone one in the world and he achieved it.

so acutalise yr dream. google president's name and send him email. he will read it and contact you. i am sure of that.

but sha o remember me when it is good 4 u. at least i am borrowing u my own idea to actualize yr own idea. lol.

stay blessed.
Re: 24/7 Electricity Generator by Chizin(m): 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2010
IF YOU NEED EXPERTS IN
1.HOUSE WIRING CONDICT AND SURFACE WIRING
2.INVERTER: INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE
3.INSTALLATION OF ALL KINDS OF SATELLITE DISH E.G. DSTV, HITV, MITV ETC
4.SOLAR ENERGY: INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE.
5.FACTORY AND COMPANIES ELECTICAL MAINTENANCE
6.INSTALLATION OF SECURITY CAMERAS AND TELECOM.

CALL ON US:
GABICON ENGINEERING COMPANY NIG.
33, Isheri Road Aguda Ogba, Lagos.
phone: 08035435232, 08080381643
Re: 24/7 Electricity Generator by meetagape(m): 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2010
I heard u brother, thanks but i still need more advice on how to go about this.
Re: 24/7 Electricity Generator by jdiadem: 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2010
Hi,
i'm interested in your idea if it's actually worthwhile and not all the stories on newspapers.

you need to elaborate more on what you're trying to sell
Re: 24/7 Electricity Generator by CashChaser: 11:01am On Aug 04, 2010
@meetagape,
just wondering how far have you gone and have you an interested party yet? if not i am interested and would like you to contact me on inno2001@hotmail.com or you can leave me your contact number. thanks
Re: 24/7 Electricity Generator by eschek: 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2010
You do not use a generator everyday, so under certain cercumstances it could be useful to just rent a power generator. For this purporse several rental platforms exist, e.g. erento, that provid power generators , http://www.erento.co.uk/hire/construction-machines-building-site/generators-transformers-switches/generator/. In addition, you are more flexible, do not have to pay so much money for buying a generator and are worrieless with respect to maintenance and service.
Re: 24/7 Electricity Generator by surveycash(m): 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2010
meetagape:

Hello friends,
I have been working and praying alongside to produce a machine, device or stuff that can generate electricity for 24/7 without input, and finally its here. Am not referring to the much advertised fuel-less generator with dc motor + alternator. My Invention is electronic and not mechanical. It could generate constant electricity (AC) for 24/7 and can work a whole month before its being switched off the first time.
I do not want to go into mass production of this device for some reasons including that am still a student, i want to sell the idea off to few companies who are in the system already that would commercialize it or for any purpose of their choice. Materials used for my device were locally sourced, the working prototype that has been on for some time now is very portable, no noise, smoke or fuel. I do not want to give much details or the working principle here.
I believe in this invention and as i have searched through the internet, i have not seen any like it.
If u are interested in buying this business or invention, please feel free to call me now or send me e-mail:
07032117108, meetagape@yahoo.com.

Good one. Have you patented the idea? Selling someone's patented idea is big trouble. Let's see the patent so we can start from there!

(1) (Reply)

What Biz Can I Do With 400k / Invest Any Amount & Get 30% Returns Monthly. / Guide On Starting A Mega Business Center Near A School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.