Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,690 members, 7,955,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:06 AM

See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 (4330 Views)

How Voters Voted For Presidents By Region And State In Nigeria- Statisense / Correct Measurements Of Southeast Region And Oyo State(photos) / Voters' Registration Per Region And States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by Linzo(m): 10:30am On Oct 12, 2018
muykem:
The only zone that sure for Atiku is south east.
You have to come to PH and see the stinking hatred for Buhari. I repeat the SS/SE didn't hate APC as a party but they have a shared hatred for Buhari. In 2019_Buhari will not get up to 4% vote in the SS if you doubt me just take a leave and travel down here to confirm it yourself.
Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by senatordave1(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2018
Linzo:

You have to come to PH and see the stinking hatred for Buhari. I repeat the SS/SE didn't hate APC as a party but they have a shared hatred for Buhari. In 2019_Buhari will not get up to 4% vote in the SS if you doubt me just take a leave and travel down here to confirm it yourself.
How many popular people win elections? Atiku isnt liked in ss/se,they dont like northerners naturally.in cross river,5 lgas in their town hall meetings have agreed to vote buhari.in rivers,elections are decided by violence and thuggery not popularity.nobody will waste time for atiku.Apc dominate 8 lgas here.in akwa ibom,apc is very strong.in delta central,ogboru will attract votes for buhari.Oshiomhole will deliver edo.its only in bayelsa that buhari will fail.
Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:55am On Oct 12, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

No south east and South south person can bear the name Buhari being mentioned....
You don't need any mobilisation for that...
Buhari is an unrepentant nepotic bigot and last time he called the region 5%.... This time around it's 1%

I am personally mobilising people for Buhari, voluntarily, and a lot of people are keying in Rivers state here, while am from Abia state, stop all this trash of SE/SS will not vote Buhari.

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:58am On Oct 12, 2018
senatordave1:

How many popular people win elections? Atiku isnt liked in ss/se,they dont like northerners naturally.in cross river,5 lgas in their town hall meetings have agreed to vote buhari.in rivers,elections are decided by violence and thuggery not popularity.nobody will waste time for atiku.Apc dominate 8 lgas here.in akwa ibom,apc is very strong.in delta central,ogboru will attract votes for buhari.Oshiomhole will deliver edo.its only in bayelsa that buhari will fail.
What makes you feel Buhari will fail, there is a certain Silva who did well in the last gubernatorial elections there and his minister from that state will also have followery, abi they told you that some Ijaws don't have sentiments that Atiku helped finance their brothers exit, for them to die for him.
Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by zombieTRACKER: 11:03am On Oct 12, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

I am personally mobilising people for Buhari, voluntarily, and a lot of people are keying in Rivers state here, while am from Abia state, stop all this trash of SE/SS will not vote Buhari.
BMC crew bore me

2 Likes

Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:07am On Oct 12, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

BMC crew bore me
The feeling is mutual bro.
Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by zombieTRACKER: 11:09am On Oct 12, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

The feeling is mutual bro.

Anybody that wants the pictures below to continue while we debate cow colonization and ranching can't call me bro...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by Bizibi(m): 11:09am On Oct 12, 2018
Next year will shock people.....
Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by MrJanuzaj: 11:09am On Oct 12, 2018
senatordave1:

Guy,people of ss/se are very educated.they cant just vote enmasse like almajiris up north.many dislike atiku.there some governors and pdp leaders that are lukewarm about atiku and may be reluctant to mobilize.apc may take advantage and pull a shocker.pdp leaders here are relaxed while apc members are on the move.this is like a war,anything can happen.dont underrate akpabio,amechi.they are ruthless

You forgot Rochas, and the Effect Ogboru and Uduaghan with Federal might will have in Delta
Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by famology(m): 11:16am On Oct 12, 2018
senatordave1:

Atiku has no mass followership like buhari so hes already losing.many in ss/se that hate bubu also hate atiku.akpabio and amechi are mobilizers.atiku dosnt have such men up north.if hes not careful,apc will overrun him down south.while atiku is celebrating,apc are mobilizing secretly underground.elections in south south are determined by money,federal,rigging power,political stakeholders,party popularity and not really popularity.atiku wont get up to 1 million in any state but buhari is sure of over a million votes from at least 4 states.

The last part of your statement is very true.I don't know any state today that Atiku can pull out 1million votes.
Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by Donmedrac: 11:21am On Oct 12, 2018
ashacot:
Opp, you still think buhari will loose election in any northern state apart from benue, taraba, and kwara? you think election in Nigeria is by how u just dished it out?

All my friends in Adamawa are saying they respect atiku but will vote for buhari for the interest of Nigeria.

I have more of them saying it. So calm down. Have you not noticed that like you said u are from south easy/south, only them are rejoicing that atiku emerge?

Northerners are celebrating already for buhari because it would be easy for him next year to win
only you have friends in Adamawa,yobe,kwara Kano Kaduna borno Sokoto..

Only you one.liar
Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by Donmedrac: 11:24am On Oct 12, 2018
senatordave1:

that's what you don't understand.

Buhari isn't APC.

Imagine your mother is governor candidate of apc and your father is pdp governor candidate,who will you vote for?

The south don't hate APC or northerners.they hate *Buhari*

Hope you understand me

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by famology(m): 11:30am On Oct 12, 2018
One thing that will surely happen in the ss/SE states that the pdp has probably not noticed or being taken for granted is the fact that since the 2015 elections,the Apc has grown bigger and stronger in those regions.pdp May get the shock of their lives from these 2 zones if they go to sleep.Most of the former pdp riggers in those zones are now in Apc.
Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:33am On Oct 12, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Anybody that wants the pictures below to continue while we debate cow colonization and ranching can't call me bro...

Your Atiku probably sponsored those, incase you dont know Atiku is also a Fulani Herdsman, a miyeti Allah patroniser, and a desperado.

It is unfortunate you are supporting your major oppressor.
Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by Linzo(m): 11:47am On Oct 12, 2018
famology:
One thing that will surely happen in the ss/SE states that the pdp has probably not noticed or being taken for granted is the fact that since the 2015 elections,the Apc has grown bigger and stronger in those regions.pdp May get the shock of their lives from these 2 zones if they go to sleep.Most of the former pdp riggers in those zones are now in Apc.
Oga get this into you, the SS/SE didn't hate APC but they hate Buhari. For for sure APC will get vote in other elections from governor to HOA but at the mention of Buhari no single person from here will vote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by Linzo(m): 11:53am On Oct 12, 2018
senatordave1:

Oga get this into you, the SS/SE didn't hate APC but they hate Buhari. Even myself is an APC supporter and staunch Great Ovedje Ogboru supporter but the truth is that everyone in these regions both the APC and PDP supporters have a stinking hatred for Buhari not APC

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by weownlagos: 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
[s]
senatordave1:

His analysis is full of venom,hatred,bias and bitterness.atiku will win adamawa narrowly.buhari has always won gombe so he will win here.atiku will get nothing in nw except in southern kaduna.he will struggle in ss/se where apc may overrun him
[/s]And your analysis is not reliable, full of bias and nothing to write home about. At least op is in tune with realities on ground.
Nb. Don't bother sharing this post like you always do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by zombieTRACKER: 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Your Atiku probably sponsored those, incase you dont know Atiku is also a Fulani Herdsman, a miyeti Allah patroniser, and a desperado.

It is unfortunate you are supporting your major oppressor.

You are indicting Buhari
Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

You are indicting Buhari
Does Buhari sound like Atiku
Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by famology(m): 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
Linzo:

Oga get this into you, the SS/SE didn't hate APC but they hate Buhari. For for sure APC will get vote in other elections from governor to HOA but at the mention of Buhari no single person from here will vote

Just watch and see bro.You think the results you saw in 2015 was actual vote cast?Elections are mostly rigged in those areas.And majority of those riggers have moved into the Apc.
Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by AgbalagbaAwo: 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
senatordave1:

Please don't take this guy serious, he is a clown

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by Cantonese: 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
senatordave1:

His analysis is full of venom,hatred,bias and bitterness.atiku will win adamawa narrowly.buhari has always won gombe so he will win here.atiku will get nothing in nw except in southern kaduna.he will struggle in ss/se where apc may overrun him

Wrong bro. Gombe is a PDP state with the governor and most members of the assembly. You can check confirm it.
Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by zombieTRACKER: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Does Buhari sound like Atiku

Buhari is ought to be the commander in chief

And you said someone is sabotaging his efforts without any reaction from him...its an indictment on him

Isn't he lifeless..
Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Buhari is ought to be the commander in chief

And you said someone is sabotaging his efforts without any reaction from him...its an indictment on him

Isn't he lifeless..

As a father, I hope you can be held responsible for your sons actions.

Sabotaging of government did not start today, is not peculiar to Nigeria .

So hold your desperate Atiku and PDP responsible
Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by tuniski: 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
senatordave1:

I want you to be learning very fast so that in future you can tutor the nextgen! Buhari is already history!

1 Like

Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by zombieTRACKER: 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

As a father, I hope you can be held responsible for your sons actions.

Sabotaging of government did not start today, is not peculiar to Nigeria .

So hold your desperate Atiku and PDP responsible

Just when I thought they campaigned with a change mantra.... SMH

I'm holding Buhari responsible
Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by raumdeuter: 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
I am happy with the choice Atiku has made, Now we wont hear that Atiku lost because he didnt choose from the SE

I can now confirm with a +- 4 states error the states Buhari will win

All NW, Buhari to score about 70% in each NW state

NE -Bauchi, Borno, Yobe(60% Buhari), Gombe 55%

All SW (At least 55% Buhari in each state)

NC Niger, Nasarawa Kogi 65% in these states

That makes 7 NW, 4 NE, 6 SW, 3 NC 21 states already where Buhari scores the majority

Dicey states

Edo Plateau, Kwara, Taraba (These states Buhari will have between 45-55%)

Buharu 10-20% in all SE + Bayelsa
Buhari 20-30% in Rivers, Delta Cross River
Buhari 30-40% in AkwaIbom CrossRiver Benue
Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by raumdeuter: 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

In Every regime in the past 30yrs there have always been killings in the middle belt, If you doubt it I can pull some for you from OBJ to YarAdua to Jonathan
Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by zombieTRACKER: 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
raumdeuter:

In Every regime in the past 30yrs there have always been killings in the middle belt, If you doubt it I can pull some for you from OBJ to YarAdua to Jonathan

There was no CHANGE afterall
Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Ironically Atiku also campaigned for change, but with a hidden motive.
To sabotage the government .
Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by zombieTRACKER: 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Ironically Atiku also campaigned for change, but with a hidden motive.
To sabotage the government .

Blaming blamers everywhere

Atiku stole your change... We have heard
Re: See How Buhari Will Win ATIKU In Each Region And States In 2019 by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Blaming blamers everywhere

Atiku stole your change... We have heard
Atiku contributed in giving us change, for selfish reasons, saw that there was no room for his selfish intrest, and bought over his current party.

What a very selfish person

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Those Who Claim To Do 500k Cash Transaction Daily Should Tell Us What They Do / Breaking; IPOB Replies Garba Shehu (presidency) / Amaechi Spoke Fluent Igbo Concerning Railway Development To BBC WORLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.