Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down (17606 Views)

Oyedepo: 'Plateau Killings, There Is An Islamization Agenda, War Looming'(Video) / Plateau Killings: Bishop Oyedepo Spits Fire, Lays Curse On Killers / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down by Oladaps15(m): 10:27am On Oct 08, 2018
What a cruel world

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down by FriendNG: 10:27am On Oct 08, 2018
How does this divert our attention from the berom Christian terrorist and cannibals that drive joy by killing innocent Muslim travelers going in and out of the state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down by Superted01(m): 10:28am On Oct 08, 2018
wow.....

check my signature.
Re: Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down by Yinxies(f): 10:28am On Oct 08, 2018
Is this happening again... Thought their bosses are busy with elections
Re: Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down by OlaAshawo: 10:29am On Oct 08, 2018
[s]
sureheaven:
Politicians are done with their primaries hence killers will continue their work of destruction all in the name of herdsmen. shocked

I now gat it clear the killings in Nigeria is political. Since politicians have been busy running from pillar to post for primaries for some weeks, the killings reduced but now that primaries ended yesterday, anything can happen.
[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down by Olohunjedalo(m): 10:29am On Oct 08, 2018
Good for them cheesy
Re: Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down by Benekruku(m): 10:29am On Oct 08, 2018
[quote author=GodIsFoolish post=71883004][/quote]

You are hungry!
Re: Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down by GodIsFoolish: 10:30am On Oct 08, 2018
Benekruku:

You are hungry!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down by luckysmills: 10:31am On Oct 08, 2018
If we continue with the past, we are sure of continuity of all these.
Let's go for the future. Prof Kingsley Moghalu.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down by KosyJerry(m): 10:32am On Oct 08, 2018
Have lil patience... Buhari is on his way out come 2019. We all are tied. RIP to the burnt church
Re: Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down by slivertongue: 10:35am On Oct 08, 2018
SAD.
handiwork of Fulani terrorist
God will surely deliver plateau state

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down by enemyofprogress: 10:37am On Oct 08, 2018
Buhari is a goner

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 08, 2018
Their church was burnt? dammmm!! maybe they were not praying or fasting Enough.

I can bet my shiny brown ass that the pastor managed to save the Donation and thithe Box from the fire.
Re: Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down by Benekruku(m): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2018
diebuhari1:
Some of you don't get it, it's not about Buhari being Fulani or Muslim, it is about him being a tribal jingoist and religious extremist. It has shown in his appointments, handling of Fulani herdsmen's atrocities, and his criticism of the former government for killing Boko haram members.
Atiku is a moderate Muslim and also detribalized

grin grin grin
Re: Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down by Temptee101(m): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2018
I marvel and shock to my marrows whenever i hear zombies say buhari has done well in security. I can't help but to wonder the kind of wicked hearts they possess. Buhari is more than a disaster and PDP happens to be the only party with the structure to defeat him
Re: Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down by saaron(m): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2018
Let me see the idiot that will come and say the genocide against Christians in middle belt is not religious.
Re: Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down by Splasshhh(f): 10:52am On Oct 08, 2018
May God's anger pass away

Please check out my signature
Re: Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down by teresafaith: 10:54am On Oct 08, 2018
deliveryboy:
Why do we seek to divide, why do we habour so much hate, why do we derive joy in negative propaganda, why do we spread phobia for people we live with. Nairaland is Nigeria's home of hate.
If it's possible for me to like your comment 1000000 times I will definitely do it.

Nairaland is the problem and disunity in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down by Temptee101(m): 10:56am On Oct 08, 2018
luckysmills:
If we continue with the past, we are sure of continuity of all these.
Let's go for the future. Prof Kingsley Moghalu.
I'm a fan of Kingsley Moghalu, he might be what Nigeria just needs and might be a better candidate than others but his party doesn't have the structure to win presidential election in Nigeria, it's as simple as that.

It's no longer about tribe or religion but it's a rescue mission to rescue Nigeria from buhari, believe me anybody is better than buhari. I'm Igbo and i prefer Moghalu but i will never vote for him simply because i know his party doesn't have the structure to win the president. So, why waste my vote rather than give it to the party that can defeat the dullard
Re: Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down by AnanseK(m): 10:57am On Oct 08, 2018
diebuhari1:
Some of you don't get it, it's not about Buhari being Fulani or Muslim, it is about him being a tribal jingoist and religious extremist. It has shown in his appointments, handling of Fulani herdsmen's atrocities, and his criticism of the former government for killing Boko haram members.
Atiku is a moderate Muslim and also detribalized

Yes, I know that the tune will change. With the label of Fulani Jihadist attached to Buhari , it would be difficult to sell Atiku who is also a Fulani Northerner. Now they have to invent a new name for Buhari.
Re: Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down by ehinmowo: 11:03am On Oct 08, 2018
dreh17:
Why the tears, after all it's God's house.. Except some people's meal has been withdrawn

You get sense at all?
Re: Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down by AnanseK(m): 11:04am On Oct 08, 2018
They are crying because the military is draining their pond of blood where they dump all people they slaughtered and the cars and buses. They have to find new ponds now to deposit who they murder.
Re: Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down by Tokative(m): 11:06am On Oct 08, 2018
My God is watching us! My GOD is watching us!! My GOD is watching us!!!
God sees every thing.
[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8msrXBKkOSg[/img]
Re: Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down by 1shortblackboy: 11:07am On Oct 08, 2018
Pharaoh001:
Haa! what a pity!
They've burnt down their Business Unit.
properties were destroyed lives were lost and u write nonsense and 3 people like it. una still never ready for that country
Re: Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down by akdjr(m): 11:11am On Oct 08, 2018
I totally condemned the killings in our country. The Pastor should join any of the Bible believing church and start worshiping there.
Re: Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down by Neoteny(m): 11:13am On Oct 08, 2018
Crocodile tears

Bet he didn't shed a single tear when their cannibal militia was attacking Muslims and burning mosques

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down by Austinoiz(m): 11:21am On Oct 08, 2018
Without insulting the dignity of the deceased, I beg to ask: Was the man and his wife crying for their dead members or because of their destroyed source of income?
Re: Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down by Westaslave2(f): 11:28am On Oct 08, 2018
Plateau citizens ur oppressors arent buhari or fulani but yoruba pple planning 2 vote buhari 2 get back at d igbos...pls u av 2 swallow dis truth n knw ur hidden oppresors.
Re: Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down by realmindz: 11:36am On Oct 08, 2018
Why is pastor crying, after all it's the house of God that got burnt not his investment.
Re: Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down by leisuretym: 11:50am On Oct 08, 2018
Mumu pastor!! no go buy better AK, dey there dey cry, you think buhari care? he dey laugh you right now!

better get set because Buhari and Amechi have started building rail line to link fulani in Niger to that place.

if na cry, you never start!
Re: Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down by hateme777: 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
Pharaoh001:
Haa! what a pity!
They've burnt down their Business Unit.

Babe you summarized the whole facade called Christianity business center. CBC. I am sure they burned it themselves just to receive donations and move away from Jos because the tithes has dropped due to the crisis. Well with atiku as PDP presido he can help them relocate to Lagos where sheep's plenty pass.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Pastor And His Wife Cry As His Church Was Burned Down by boyjo: 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
itspzpics:
Due to killings happening in plateau state, Pastor and his wife cries as they burned down their church and slaughter some of their members in the church.

No, they are not crying for their building but for the human beings that were killed. Haba!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Lost Two Kids In One Day While Saving My Wife –rev. Uma Ukpai / Top Ten Bible Verses You Will Never Hear In Church. / Prophecy For 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.