Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:54 PM

Facebook Lite App Now Available On Ios - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Lite App Now Available On Ios (5702 Views)

HACK ALERT! If You Are Making Use Of Facebook Lite, Please Read This!! / Facebook (Lite Version) Is Down / Facebook And Facebook Lite Not Installing On My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Facebook Lite App Now Available On Ios by Nobody: 3:25am On Oct 09, 2018
johnstar:

How did you switch ur location to turkey

Please let me know

Open AppStore

Click on your iCloud account photo at the top right corner( click on where your name and email is at)

Use Touch ID to open or your password

The next screen would have Accout, look underneath it you would see country/region click on it

Select turkey.

Accept terms and conditions

Fill your billing name and put a valid zip code, you can use your Naija number and country code for phone number.

Click done and you be in the turkey AppStore.

I hope you get it though.

Or search how to change region/country on AppStore
Re: Facebook Lite App Now Available On Ios by johnstar(m): 3:44am On Oct 09, 2018
PRESENTATION:

Open AppStore

Click on your iCloud account photo at the top right corner( click on where your name and email is at)

Use Touch ID to open or your password

The next screen would have Accout, look underneath it you would see country/region click on it

Select turkey.

Accept terms and conditions

Fill your billing name and put a valid zip code, you can use your Naija number and country code for phone number.

Click done and you be in the turkey AppStore.

I hope you get it though.

Or search how to change region/country on AppStore

Done

Thanks I even downloaded textnow too grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook Lite App Now Available On Ios by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 09, 2018
johnstar:

Done

Thanks I even downloaded textnow too grin

No problem sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm About To Buy The Tecno Pouvoir 4 Pro / The New Infinix Zero: Reasons You Should Not Miss Out On The Mobile Phone / Airtel New 1mb Data Plan And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.