Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

PDP In Support Of Dr. Akinwunmi Adesina As VP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP In Support Of Dr. Akinwunmi Adesina As VP (4080 Views)

Akinwunmi Adesina's Mother Is Dead (Photo) / 2023: Obasanjo Backs Akinwunmi Adesina Over Tinubu / Governor Oyetola Appoints Adeniyi Francis Adesina As Chief Press Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP In Support Of Dr. Akinwunmi Adesina As VP by tundeontop: 9:47am On Oct 08, 2018
tonerandsensors:

The same yoruba idiot that betrayed GEJ and PDP.
GOG FORBID
mumu how did Yoruba betray GEJ and PDP.
did Yoruba make any agreement with GEJ.
which business join us?

1 Like

Re: PDP In Support Of Dr. Akinwunmi Adesina As VP by Rstc: 9:51am On Oct 08, 2018
If atiku should make that mistake, buhari should start rejoicing.

He has won before the fight began.

2 Likes

Re: PDP In Support Of Dr. Akinwunmi Adesina As VP by FearGodinall: 10:10am On Oct 08, 2018
tonerandsensors:

GOG FORBID
. No,they don't,Nigerians (the yoruba in the particular) needed something new and better for nigerians which they believe buhari will offer as of then, which imformed their chioce. The same yorubas supported him in 2011. But buhari had betrayed that trust given to him by nigerians so same treatment will meted to buhari.
Re: PDP In Support Of Dr. Akinwunmi Adesina As VP by GuntersChain(m): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2018
Source or fake news
Re: PDP In Support Of Dr. Akinwunmi Adesina As VP by haffaze777(m): 10:38am On Oct 08, 2018
Chai southwest is too much,nah APC and PDP dey rush us.
Re: PDP In Support Of Dr. Akinwunmi Adesina As VP by Countersam(m): 10:55am On Oct 08, 2018
FearGodinall:
Dr. Akinwunmi Adesina,former minister of agriculture and the current president of African Development Bank has been considered by stakeholders of the party.

Even if PDP like let them field Wole Soyinkaas VP, they are so loosing for fielding Atiku as flagbearer.

Re: PDP In Support Of Dr. Akinwunmi Adesina As VP by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 08, 2018
diebuhari1:
Yes, most Igbos will never dream of voting for Buhari even with a gun to their forehead, but there are other parties and also an option of boycotting the elections if PDP betrays us and that would be a disaster for Atiku and PDP.
For 16 years of PDP rule, none of the top 2 positions went to the SE despite the unflinching support from the region, now some people are still suggesting rubbish.
I don't know why Yorubas want to reap where they did not sow
Ur first paragraph is very correct.
People will lose interest to vote.
Re: PDP In Support Of Dr. Akinwunmi Adesina As VP by gurnam: 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
Funnicator:

Shame on them.

No single pdp governor. And yet they want atiku to select a sw vp.

But these iddiots were happy nothing for igbos because we didn't vote buhari

What is shame there? They are playing smart politics.

They are teaching you politics that if you think PDP will just drop VP On your lap without a fight for it, you are joking.

No party gives anything to anyone..you fight and take it.
Re: PDP In Support Of Dr. Akinwunmi Adesina As VP by gurnam: 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
tonerandsensors:

GOG FORBID

The same way you wawa osus have been betraying Buhari since 2003 by making one of you his running mate and betraying that trust and expectations

GOG ko LOG ni . Oloshi
Re: PDP In Support Of Dr. Akinwunmi Adesina As VP by Splashme: 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
FarahAideed:
Excellent choice
Re: PDP In Support Of Dr. Akinwunmi Adesina As VP by Dakad: 12:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
Honestly, PDP would shake APC more if they go for South East as a president. Even though I'm not a fan of APC neither am I impress with Buhari performance so far, but I believe they stand a better chance if they VP from South East. I will personally vote for them if they choose a credible South Easterner like Okonjo Eweala

For the record I'm a detribalized Nigerian from the South West. Just expressing my thought
Re: PDP In Support Of Dr. Akinwunmi Adesina As VP by reuben79: 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
gurnam:
As usual they will throw those irrelevant 5% that have been forcing themselves on PDP under the bus
how many eligable voters do u ve in ur region?
Re: PDP In Support Of Dr. Akinwunmi Adesina As VP by future001: 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2018
All these arguments are unnecessary. The VP is already zoned to the SE and will come from the SE. No need to join in all these irrelevant ourtbusts. Everyone who has the interest of the country at heart must now support the party to victory.
Re: PDP In Support Of Dr. Akinwunmi Adesina As VP by gurnam: 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
reuben79:
how many eligable voters do u ve in ur region?

Check Inec website
Re: PDP In Support Of Dr. Akinwunmi Adesina As VP by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
tonerandsensors:

GOG FORBID
How please??
I never heard about that.
Was he a fifth columnist too??
Re: PDP In Support Of Dr. Akinwunmi Adesina As VP by reuben79: 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
gurnam:

Check Inec website
time will surely tell ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reuben Abati Reveals What Happened In The Villa Immediately GEJ Made The "Call" / Tinubu Needs More Than 40% Of The Northern Votes To Win The Election / Why I Will Never Congratulate Tinubu - Cardinal Onaiyekan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.