Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Why Kwankwaso, Wike And Co Can't Afford To Work Against Atiku/pdp Next Year. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Kwankwaso, Wike And Co Can't Afford To Work Against Atiku/pdp Next Year. (554 Views)

2023: Why Kwankwaso Cannot Work For Tinubu - Penguin2 / 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju / Tambuwal To Defect To PDP Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Kwankwaso, Wike And Co Can't Afford To Work Against Atiku/pdp Next Year. by OlaAshawo: 6:49am On Oct 08, 2018
with the primaries been conducted peacefully and one winner emerging which is Atiku I want to use this medium to send a message to Kwankwaso and other contestants.

This is a contest where there can be only one winner just like a football final match where both team wants to win but at the end of the day only one winner will be crowned.
the primaries have ended and conducted peacefully with Atiku emerging.

kwankwaso tambuwal Wike etc should reach out to Atiku and work with him together because failure to do so will be their political end should Buhari win next year here are my reasons ;

Apc by now will be thinking of once again reaching out to aggrieved pdp members that lost the primaries promising them heaven and earth just to get their support but kwankwaso and the rest will be so foolish to agree to any deal with apc.

the apc i know will do anything to get what they want from you then after that they'll push you by the side.
the then npdp should remember how they where being treated by apc even after helping them win 2015 elections so they'll be foolish to trust apc again.
some will say that kwankwaso will support a fellow fanatic Buhari but let me tell you it's not about Buhari here but the political enemies of kwankwaso within apc.
yes Buhari is not a politician he doesn't know the game of politics that's why the politicians of apc are always using him for their political gains like Elrufai did recently so Buhari may not have problem with kwankwaso coming back to work for him but people like ganduje will always keep kwankwaso at check limiting his influences.

This is the time for kwankwaso and co to mobilise support for Atiku
believe me he'll be politically dead if he decides to work for Buhari because apc don't forgive and another thing about apc is that cultish behaviour of them which means you cannot just get an important position in their government without being a very long time party member cheesy
that's why i pity the likes of Akpabio and Orji kalu cheesy

at the end of everything all of you will be winners if you work together.
kudos to dankwanbo (very loyal party man) saraki and the rest who understood this.
you're all winners cool

removing Buhari remains paramount and it's a must
either he goes with peace or pieces cool
Re: Why Kwankwaso, Wike And Co Can't Afford To Work Against Atiku/pdp Next Year. by BastardMicheal: 11:28am On Oct 08, 2018
[s]
OlaAshawo:
with the primaries been conducted peacefully and one winner emerging which is Atiku I want to use this medium to send a message to Kwankwaso and other contestants.

This is a contest where there can be only one winner just like a football final match where both team wants to win but at the end of the day only one winner will be crowned.
the primaries have ended and conducted peacefully with Atiku emerging.

kwankwaso tambuwal Wike etc should reach out to Atiku and work with him together because failure to do so will be their political end should Buhari win next year here are my reasons ;

Apc by now will be thinking of once again reaching out to aggrieved pdp members that lost the primaries promising them heaven and earth just to get their support but kwankwaso and the rest will be so foolish to agree to any deal with apc.

the apc i know will do anything to get what they want from you then after that they'll push you by the side.
the then npdp should remember how they where being treated by apc even after helping them win 2015 elections so they'll be foolish to trust apc again.
some will say that kwankwaso will support a fellow fanatic Buhari but let me tell you it's not about Buhari here but the political enemies of kwankwaso within apc.
yes Buhari is not a politician he doesn't know the game of politics that's why the politicians of apc are always using him for their political gains like Elrufai did recently so Buhari may not have problem with kwankwaso coming back to work for him but people like ganduje will always keep kwankwaso at check limiting his influences.

This is the time for kwankwaso and co to mobilise support for Atiku
believe me he'll be politically dead if he decides to work for Buhari because apc don't forgive and another thing about apc is that cultish behaviour of them which means you cannot just get an important position in their government without being a very long time party member cheesy
that's why i pity the likes of Akpabio and Orji kalu cheesy

at the end of everything all of you will be winners if you work together.
kudos to dankwanbo (very loyal party man) saraki and the rest who understood this.
you're all winners cool

removing Buhari remains paramount and it's a must
either he goes with peace or pieces cool
[/s]
Who takes an emergency ipob village wannabe political analyst serious.

You better face phone selling business and leave the presidential race to these gworo chewers.

Kiss the truth grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Kwankwaso, Wike And Co Can't Afford To Work Against Atiku/pdp Next Year. by kcute(m): 11:34am On Oct 08, 2018
Can’t, pdp is unified now

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Funke Adesiyan Heartbroken As APC Repeals Her Mandate. / BREAKING: Atiku, PDP Chairman Secondus In Meeting With Obasanjo [PHOTOS] / Peter Obi Corrupt Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.