Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Nigerian Lady And Her Sister Overpower Rapist, Hand Them To Police - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady And Her Sister Overpower Rapist, Hand Them To Police (34305 Views)

Big Lady And Young Girl Fight, Exposing Their Panties (Photos) / Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo / 2 Nigerian Women Overpower & Beat Their Male Molesters In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Sister Overpower Rapist, Hand Them To Police by Pointnoire(m): 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
The most Moronic statement of the year. angry angry angry

HopeRisingmatte:

Am sorry to say some Ladies bring this upon themselves. How do u dress with Yoga pants, ur Camel toe showing, ur ass contours exhibited like a map, cleavage baring clothes and these junkies see these things and think ur easy targets and attempt to do the abominable in the process. We're did we get it wrong women in proper dressing and decorum? I strongly believe women can dress tasteful without being too revealing.
Kudos to you for overpowering the suspected rapist.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Sister Overpower Rapist, Hand Them To Police by donqx: 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Sister Overpower Rapist, Hand Them To Police by tiger2080: 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
This is a fake story nobody should ask me why.use ur sense.slay mama were are the pics of the injured rapist.u no be like person wen them one rape.ur customer no pay well u come hear they shout rape.one omo baba they one corner they flog ur wide toto black an blue.There must always be one guy in the corner flogging the pussy to red why one maga they one corner they pay without even touching the waist nor see d colour of the g string.That is the real truth take it or leave it no offense.
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Sister Overpower Rapist, Hand Them To Police by Fazemood(m): 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
Pointnoire:
The most Moronic statement of the year. angry angry angry

Wrong! Rather that is a very sensible statement there...why do you find it offensive and Moronic?
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Sister Overpower Rapist, Hand Them To Police by ChroniclesNg(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
ebusnwaoma:
A Nigerian lady took to Facebook to narrate how she overpowered some rapists with her sister, shortly after they stormed their house in the night.

The Nigerian lady also shared photos of the injury she sustained, as she further disclosed that the rapists have been handed over to the police. She wrote; 

Happning now, some hungry jobless fools came to my house this night to rape I and my sister but we pass them they are right now in the police station, just look at what they did to me

See Video below

www.chronicles.com.ng

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Sister Overpower Rapist, Hand Them To Police by DateMynd44(m): 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
IamPlato:

Weldone Power Rangers undecided

I Thought That Was Butts in That Picture but I Was Disappointed
me I feel say na watermelon, I con zoom the pics and was disappointed
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Sister Overpower Rapist, Hand Them To Police by DateMynd44(m): 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
lionjungle3000:
Check well well it must be Afonja. Despite being prone to raping women naturally, I know its them also because they are so physically weak that women will overpower them.
haha this guy again. you're back.

devindevin2000
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Sister Overpower Rapist, Hand Them To Police by Sundewz: 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
youngberry001:
She nevr meet strong rapist her body go hear word sad the one wey come to rape her nah olodo rapist cheesy

Seems you are an experienced rapist, Weldon hope you meet your Waterloo soon.... rubbish

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Sister Overpower Rapist, Hand Them To Police by Obienesarah: 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
it's their appearance dat made these guys go after them, are you sure they overpowered them?
Cos girls lik thez can form things they're not on line.
Ok,name of d station pls.
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Sister Overpower Rapist, Hand Them To Police by Ubiquity: 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
HopeRisingmatte:

Am sorry to say some Ladies bring this upon themselves. How do u dress with Yoga pants, ur Camel toe showing, ur ass contours exhibited like a map, cleavage baring clothes and these junkies see these things and think ur easy targets and attempt to do the abominable in the process. We're did we get it wrong women in proper dressing and decorum? I strongly believe women can dress tasteful without being too revealing.
Kudos to you for overpowering the suspected rapist.

Even if the person walks about stark naked, it's #herbodyherbusiness# there can never be any excuse for rape... When I get there in politics, wow to any rapist, you will live YES but you'll prefer you died...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India / Cooks Poison Family Soup, Land Couple In Hospital / Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.