Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,274 members, 7,957,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:29 PM

Update From The Ongoing International Trade Fair In Abuja - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Update From The Ongoing International Trade Fair In Abuja (250 Views)

A Very Big Protests At International Trade Fair Lagos State / How To Vote Your Favorite Housemate On The Ongoing 2018 Bbnaija Show / Reasons You Should Attend Lagos International Trade Fair 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update From The Ongoing International Trade Fair In Abuja by khayce: 8:11am On Oct 08, 2018
Its has been an interesting fair so far, this edition of the international trade fair was organised by Nigerian Chamber of commerce slated to start from September 21 to the 7 the of October . initially, but due to reasons best known to the organisers which many argued wholly in favor of sales, and merchants demand for a shift in date. Interestly the closing date has been prosponed till the 10th of October 2018. The fair witnessed a huged turnout this year, compared to the last editions for those who participated last year, it might interest u to know that the place is just right beside the new shoprite at lugbe, so its a two way shop, i suggest cinema too (Genesis) and there are many foreign merchants and fresh products on display, ranging from clothing , agro mechninised tools and produce, Furnitures, etc. You might wanna check them out, although some with boogie men's price tags. trust me that place is a site to behold, I bought some couple of interesting item. Though foreign. But make sure u take along a token of #200 for your ticket, those guys won't allow u in without it and don't be supprise, its a one way ticket. The venue is just right beside Shoprite Lugbe along airport road. Please safety first, I advice, people use the pedestrian bridge to avoid trouble, as inflow and speed level of vehicle plying that axis are alarming. Avoid foolish risk. The only problem I av with the whole arrangement is just that up till now there are still not much made in Nigerian product on display. . I promise to write on this later . its a very sensitive piece .one last thing I will drop before I drop my finger lol! Most of all our regulatory agencies are readily available at the fair .. Each at their designated stand, CAC(corporate Affairs Commission) are there to register businesses, Bank Of Industry also have a stand their presently, for those who will like to approach them for loans or investment. And more of them. Let me warn u the food louge is enticing try and av a taste but avoid over do like our easter brother would say. Lol! Do av and enjoy a great week ahead , and as for those who will be visiting today good luck .. I will still be heading there today . 08063951701 thats my line and Whatsapp contact ..

Re: Update From The Ongoing International Trade Fair In Abuja by khayce: 8:16am On Oct 08, 2018
More pictures

(1) (Reply)

Saturday 13th October 2018 Daily Devotional / Https://pocket2coins.com/rapid-trim-247/ / The New And Reliable Telegram group to share ideas on online opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.