Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:53 AM

I Am So Scared And Don't Even Know How To Face Them On Monday - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am So Scared And Don't Even Know How To Face Them On Monday (2151 Views)

2024 Recruitment Of 30,000 Policemen Begins Nationwide On Monday – PSC / Some Dos And Don't On Job Interview. / What Scam Has Become So Normalized That People Don't Even Notice It? � (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am So Scared And Don't Even Know How To Face Them On Monday by Korofoh: 8:18am On Oct 08, 2018
From a friend: "I walked into my colleague giving my boss head. They thought everyone had left the office and didn't know I was still around at 9pm.They saw me&all I said was sorry and quickly left the office. I am so scared and don't even know how to face them on Monday now."

1 Like

Re: I Am So Scared And Don't Even Know How To Face Them On Monday by CyberEBOLA(m): 8:30am On Oct 08, 2018
Korofoh:
From a friend: "I walked into my colleague giving my boss head. They thought everyone had left the office and didn't know I was still around at 9pm.They saw me&all I said was sorry and quickly left the office. I am so scared and don't even know how to face them on Monday now."
They should be the ones scared and ashamed not you

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am So Scared And Don't Even Know How To Face Them On Monday by Caseless: 8:58am On Oct 08, 2018
Pretend as if nothing happened. See nothing, say nothing.

Keep your mouth shut. You have no say in what 2 adults decided to get into.

7 Likes

Re: I Am So Scared And Don't Even Know How To Face Them On Monday by columbus007(m): 9:46am On Oct 08, 2018
you mean her full head ?
Re: I Am So Scared And Don't Even Know How To Face Them On Monday by MarijuanaLORD: 9:47am On Oct 08, 2018
CyberEBOLA:
They should be the ones scared and ashamed not you
The boss fit begin harbor ill plans towards am

3 Likes

Re: I Am So Scared And Don't Even Know How To Face Them On Monday by ehinmowo: 9:49am On Oct 08, 2018
Korofoh:

1. They shoukd be the one scared.
2. They might be looking for ways to kick you out.
3. Ensure you keep their secret.

2 Likes

Re: I Am So Scared And Don't Even Know How To Face Them On Monday by Akalia(m): 10:21am On Oct 08, 2018
The written English of those who commented above sucks.

OP, you ain't got nothing to worry about, just do well to keep your finding a close guarded secret.
Re: I Am So Scared And Don't Even Know How To Face Them On Monday by Korofoh: 11:02am On Oct 08, 2018
angry angry angry angry
columbus007:
you mean her full head ?
Re: I Am So Scared And Don't Even Know How To Face Them On Monday by falcon01: 11:47am On Oct 08, 2018
You saw nothing! Keep acting normal until one of em talk about it.

2 Likes

Re: I Am So Scared And Don't Even Know How To Face Them On Monday by micflo28(m): 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
Assure ur boss you wont say anything unless he will look for ways to sack you.

1 Like

Re: I Am So Scared And Don't Even Know How To Face Them On Monday by loverboys: 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
Gud luck
Re: I Am So Scared And Don't Even Know How To Face Them On Monday by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
Lool
Ur friend no sharp at all.

He would have joined to collect BJ too na.

2 Likes

Re: I Am So Scared And Don't Even Know How To Face Them On Monday by ikbnice(m): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
You should shift the pressure on them. You shouldn't even act like you see anything. They should worry and not you. If you can play your games well, it may put you in better position with your boss but I doubt if you're up to the task.

3 Likes

Re: I Am So Scared And Don't Even Know How To Face Them On Monday by royalair(m): 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2018
Remember you didn't see anything cool

3 Likes

Re: I Am So Scared And Don't Even Know How To Face Them On Monday by Meerahbel: 7:50am On May 08
grin

(1) (Reply)

Lessons From Those Who Resigned Their Jobs Too Quickly / ! / Looking For Vacancy In Telecomm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.