Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Dabota Lawson: It Is Okay Not To Forgive A Cheating Partner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dabota Lawson: It Is Okay Not To Forgive A Cheating Partner (11599 Views)

Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others / Dabota Lawson's N5 Million Butt Investment Gets Huge Returns (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dabota Lawson: It Is Okay Not To Forgive A Cheating Partner by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 08, 2018
Nigerian beauty queen, Dabota Lawson whose marriage to her billionaire husband, Sunny Aku ended few years ago, has stated that it is okay not to forgive a cheating partner.

According to Dabota Lawson in her Instagram post,  being cheated on is an awful feeling, but how you handle it can have a big part in your recovery process. Read her post below;

Being cheated on is an awful feeling, but how you handle it can have a big part in your recovery process. Whether you try to rebuild the relationship or you decide to end things.

Here are some ways you can deal with the SITUATION;
1 Decide if you want to re-establish trust.

You may also need to ask yourself these questions • Is your partner truly sorry? • Has this sort of behavior happened before, or has he or she promised to not do it, and it has continued or gotten worse? • Is your partner willing to take steps to mend the relationship such as counseling. • Do you truly feel you want to trust this person again? There is no right or wrong answer for this. This is entirely up to the person who has been cheated on.

It’s also important to Understand the nature of your partner’s cheating. People cheat for many different reasons and it is not always about sex. Sometimes people cheat because they are seeking an emotional connection

Request that your partner cut off all communication with the third party.
If your partner is unwilling to cut off contact with the third party, it may be a sign that they are unwilling to stop cheating. In this case, you may not be able to repair the relationship.

Forgive on your own terms. Your partner may be extremely apologetic and desperate for you to say that you forgive them, right then and there. But true forgiveness and healing will likely take time.

Lastly , It is OK to not forgive. Cheating is a deep wound, and sometimes is fatal to a relationship. How did you deal with a cheating partner ?

https://lailasnews.com/its-okay-not-to-forgive-a-cheating-partner-dabota-lawson/

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson: It Is Okay Not To Forgive A Cheating Partner by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:36am On Oct 08, 2018
Re: Dabota Lawson: It Is Okay Not To Forgive A Cheating Partner by Smellymouth: 8:40am On Oct 08, 2018
Everyone goes “I’ll spoil my man/Woman when I have one, I won’t cheat , I won’t lie “ till you’re in a relationship with them .

Fraud..

21 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson: It Is Okay Not To Forgive A Cheating Partner by internationalman(m): 8:41am On Oct 08, 2018
Once I have caught you cheating on me, I could take u back due to the love I might have for you, but I will never look you the same again.

My brain will automatically be programmed to the fact that whenever you are not with me you are probably cheating again.

So for that reason alone you now become nothing but my sex mate.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson: It Is Okay Not To Forgive A Cheating Partner by itspzpics(m): 9:21am On Oct 08, 2018
Its OK oo

Actress Moto lawal show off her Bu*tt bare nak£d, Fans comes for her >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE
Re: Dabota Lawson: It Is Okay Not To Forgive A Cheating Partner by Biglittlelois(f): 9:38am On Oct 08, 2018
It's really truly painful if you're loyal to the core and your partner cheats, no matter how strong your love for him is, once you found out he cheated, it will diminish, except you just want to deceive yourself.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson: It Is Okay Not To Forgive A Cheating Partner by Bossontop(m): 9:40am On Oct 08, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Cheat once.....exit

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dabota Lawson: It Is Okay Not To Forgive A Cheating Partner by egwekwe: 9:40am On Oct 08, 2018
E
Re: Dabota Lawson: It Is Okay Not To Forgive A Cheating Partner by grateful236(m): 9:40am On Oct 08, 2018
Once you cheat once, it's over. A hoe will always remain a hoe

6 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson: It Is Okay Not To Forgive A Cheating Partner by DeeTweenie(f): 9:41am On Oct 08, 2018
So true, her point make so much sense..

Just forgive him

6 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson: It Is Okay Not To Forgive A Cheating Partner by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 08, 2018
Fact.

How can I forgive a woman who used the same mouth she used to say "I do" to blow another man while we're still married? It's just not possible. How can you expect me to forgive you and kiss that same mouth?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson: It Is Okay Not To Forgive A Cheating Partner by adonismuller(m): 9:42am On Oct 08, 2018
Her opinion

The opinion will change when she is 40

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson: It Is Okay Not To Forgive A Cheating Partner by Melison(m): 9:42am On Oct 08, 2018
Shift make I see road abeg
Re: Dabota Lawson: It Is Okay Not To Forgive A Cheating Partner by DBossNG(m): 9:43am On Oct 08, 2018
this world self!

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson: It Is Okay Not To Forgive A Cheating Partner by hisexcellency34: 9:45am On Oct 08, 2018
Mgbeke

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson: It Is Okay Not To Forgive A Cheating Partner by Nnemuka(f): 9:45am On Oct 08, 2018
Once he is cheating, forget it he won't stop...
I can't trust a cheating partner, every thing he does becomes suspicious.
When he doesn't pick up your call, you suspect he's with another...
When he cancels a date may be because he's broke or Ill, you suspect he's with a woman.
You monitor him on social media, and you end up becoming miserable.

If married, it's either a divorce, separation or seek emotional comfort somewhere else.
If single, just move on for your sanity.
If you can forgive then forgive 100% which is usually difficult.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson: It Is Okay Not To Forgive A Cheating Partner by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 08, 2018
Biglittlelois:
It's really truly painful if you're loyal to the core and your partner cheats, no matter how strong your love for him is, once you found out he cheated, it will diminish, except you just want to deceive yourself.
A woman need to forgive the cheating husband if he is truly sorry. Life outside marriage for so many woman is nothing to write home about especially where children are involved. Just forgive and continue with your marriage to give your children and yourself the best possible chance in life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson: It Is Okay Not To Forgive A Cheating Partner by milemimi93(m): 9:47am On Oct 08, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Nigerian beauty queen, Dabota Lawson whose marriage to her billionaire husband, Sunny Aku ended few years ago, has stated that it is okay not to forgive a cheating partner.

According to Dabota Lawson in her Instagram post,  being cheated on is an awful feeling, but how you handle it can have a big part in your recovery process. Read her post below;

Being cheated on is an awful feeling, but how you handle it can have a big part in your recovery process. Whether you try to rebuild the relationship or you decide to end things.

Here are some ways you can deal with the SITUATION;
1 Decide if you want to re-establish trust.

You may also need to ask yourself these questions • Is your partner truly sorry? • Has this sort of behavior happened before, or has he or she promised to not do it, and it has continued or gotten worse? • Is your partner willing to take steps to mend the relationship such as counseling. • Do you truly feel you want to trust this person again? There is no right or wrong answer for this. This is entirely up to the person who has been cheated on.

It’s also important to Understand the nature of your partner’s cheating. People cheat for many different reasons and it is not always about sex. Sometimes people cheat because they are seeking an emotional connection

Request that your partner cut off all communication with the third party.
If your partner is unwilling to cut off contact with the third party, it may be a sign that they are unwilling to stop cheating. In this case, you may not be able to repair the relationship.

Forgive on your own terms. Your partner may be extremely apologetic and desperate for you to say that you forgive them, right then and there. But true forgiveness and healing will likely take time.

Lastly , It is OK to not forgive. Cheating is a deep wound, and sometimes is fatal to a relationship. How did you deal with a cheating partner ?

https://lailasnews.com/its-okay-not-to-forgive-a-cheating-partner-dabota-lawson/

Forgive but don't take him/her back..

Hoe gon be hoe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson: It Is Okay Not To Forgive A Cheating Partner by Kobicove(m): 9:48am On Oct 08, 2018
Who died and made her an expert on relationships? undecided
Re: Dabota Lawson: It Is Okay Not To Forgive A Cheating Partner by kullozone(m): 9:48am On Oct 08, 2018
internationalman:
Once I have caught you cheating on me, I could take u back due to the love I might have for you, but I will never look you the same again.

My brain will automatically be programmed to the fact that whenever you are not with me you are probably cheating again.

So for that reason alone you now become nothing but my sex mate.

That's not true oga... People like you who take cheating partners back always end up falling in love all over again and getting cheated on over and over again.

Just do the last fvck and let her gosmiley

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson: It Is Okay Not To Forgive A Cheating Partner by babyfaceafrica: 9:49am On Oct 08, 2018
I agree
Re: Dabota Lawson: It Is Okay Not To Forgive A Cheating Partner by NigerianBae: 9:51am On Oct 08, 2018
its okay to forgive anybody for anything.......

if both parties still love each other, why wont you forgive?

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson: It Is Okay Not To Forgive A Cheating Partner by babyfaceafrica: 9:51am On Oct 08, 2018
toyetade:

A woman need to forgive the cheating husband if he is truly sorry. Life outside marriage for so many woman is nothing to write home about especially where children are involved. Just forgive and continue with your marriage to give your children and yourself the best possible chance in lifexsx
you are not serious..you cheat..you leave..even if 23 children are involved

8 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson: It Is Okay Not To Forgive A Cheating Partner by BruncleZuma: 9:53am On Oct 08, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Dabota Lawson: It Is Okay Not To Forgive A Cheating Partner by donnie(m): 9:55am On Oct 08, 2018
Don't forgive na
Re: Dabota Lawson: It Is Okay Not To Forgive A Cheating Partner by donnie(m): 9:55am On Oct 08, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Dabota Lawson: It Is Okay Not To Forgive A Cheating Partner by Tinalex(f): 9:55am On Oct 08, 2018
toyetade:

A woman need to forgive the cheating husband if he is truly sorry. Life outside marriage for so many woman is nothing to write home about especially where children are involved. Just forgive and continue with your marriage to give your children and yourself the best possible chance in life
So a woman should forgive her cheating husband for her own sake? How cynical can you be, can you imagine the justification you wrote? It's your type that goes around stating women needs to be financially independent to bring something to the table in marriage, n when the marriage crashes; she decides to live her life with her kids with the resources she has and bleeps whoever she wants when Hot, you tag her irresponsible for not being with the cheating,lying bastard of a husband....life is no longer about you men you know...a woman can live independent of the so called husband and still be happy, some can't but lots are strong enough to do that than live with one over grown baby who constantly bring you pain and disrespect. He can see his kids anytime he wants but the woman can be happy without him ok...so bros grow up from this your cynical posit!

22 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson: It Is Okay Not To Forgive A Cheating Partner by bigstan11787(m): 10:02am On Oct 08, 2018
I hear u
Re: Dabota Lawson: It Is Okay Not To Forgive A Cheating Partner by bigstan11787(m): 10:02am On Oct 08, 2018
[quote author=Earthbound post=71888664]Fact.

How can I forgive a woman who used the same mouth she used to say "I do" to blow another man while we're still married? It's just not possible. How can you expect me to forgive you and kiss that same mouth?

[U wil do it bross]
Re: Dabota Lawson: It Is Okay Not To Forgive A Cheating Partner by milemimi93(m): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2018
MhisTahrah I've forgiven you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Celebrity Journalist, Ifetayo Adeniyi Bags Media Personality Of The Year Award / Rihanna In A See-thru Tank Top For Photoshoot / Meet The South African Video Vixen With A Killer BUM BUM! Photos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.