Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Supertube Nigeria Are They Real - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Supertube Nigeria Are They Real (1721 Views)

ACCION HR; Are They Real? / Help! Women N Children Advocacy Centre Invited Me 4 Training, Are They Real: / Qatar Airways Nigeria Are Collecting Cv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supertube Nigeria Are They Real by maumau(f): 10:28am On Jul 12, 2010
I got a mail from Andres Consulting inviting me for an interview with one of their client firm, a commercial bank having gone through my CV, on the 14 July 2010.
They asked me to sign on to my account on Supertube Nigeria to get the detail for the interview, having logged on Supertube Nigeria, they requested I get a passcode to be able to get the detail, on getting to where I will get my passcode the requesting that I pay some money to GTB depending on the number of access days you want to pay for.

Fellow Nairalander's, have anyone had the same experience? If yes can we discuss in the house to know the authenticity.
Re: Supertube Nigeria Are They Real by afrobaby(f): 10:31am On Jul 12, 2010
It's a scam,
Re: Supertube Nigeria Are They Real by basileze: 11:53am On Jul 12, 2010
My dear,

Always ignore mails from supertube, they are big time scammers

Have a blessed week
Re: Supertube Nigeria Are They Real by zumki(f): 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2010
scammmmmmmmmm,
Re: Supertube Nigeria Are They Real by kryc: 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2010
I had looked out for a day like this when i will say how i feel abt some of these guys online.

I was asked by supertube to make a deposit of 1,000 to have access to my account in supertube for one month.

After the payment, i did a test which i did not get any reply on, till today.

Please, i stand to say that it will never go well with supertube and the ppl masterminding such a dubious act.

their children will be denied of job opportunities if they dont stop such an act in future.

pls Our government should watch out for these ppl and do something before they start doing worse than they are doing now.

1 Like

Re: Supertube Nigeria Are They Real by Adeoladada: 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2010
Pls I beg u in the name of the lord, always Ignore there message.My own mail box also is full of there message
Re: Supertube Nigeria Are They Real by chipeter(f): 9:16am On Jul 13, 2010
Please beware of them they are scammers. They sent me the same e-mail for the same commercial bank and the same interview that is for 14th july. I also paid =N500 for five days access, but was later asked to upgrade to Gold membership of =N9,500. It was at this point i enqired from the nairaland family and i found out that they were scammers, but thank God that i didn't pay that =N9500.

1 Like

Re: Supertube Nigeria Are They Real by adepojutop(f): 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2010
It's scam ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Supertube Nigeria Are They Real by poshelala: 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2010
Peeps, Supertube can be compared to "a wolf in sheep clothing", YES, I say so. Big time fraudsters. Out-sourcing firms requesting for cash are all SCAMMERS. Another very good example is Esther Breakthrough (EBTH). Pls, fresh graduates who are in dire need for jobs, be on the look out.

Wishing us all the very best of luck as we continue to job hunt. The best come to those who wait- all that's required is patience, perseverence and prayers. I call it the 3P's.

Cheers!!!
Re: Supertube Nigeria Are They Real by mumfutout(m): 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2010
Damn! i thought i was the only one that gets such annoying mails! how the heck do i stop'em from sending such mails! bloody scammers!
Re: Supertube Nigeria Are They Real by nelly4(f): 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2010
superube are confirmed scammers , they ask you to pay for a passcode after which you get told that your not eligible for the post , and they are right cos the email was not for an offer letter but for a notification of either an interview or test grin
Re: Supertube Nigeria Are They Real by evertrue: 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2010
oh goodness. at the rate they send me messages, u will think i am d only job seeker in nigeria. well, my dear it is a scam. wen u see anyone asking u to pay money, u dont need a prophet to tell u. oh, i hate those guys,

(1) (Reply)

Exciting Vacancies At Light Heights Global Services Ltd / Urgent Pls!!! / BANK SALARY At Entry-level. Who Knows How Much Each Bank Pays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.