Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Look What Will Happened To 18million North West Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look What Will Happened To 18million North West Votes (1690 Views)

Plateau State Cancel South West Votes / Saidu: Buhari Should Support Tinubu As Reward For South West Votes / 2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look What Will Happened To 18million North West Votes by Gboy101: 9:48am On Oct 08, 2018
those 18 million votes you guys are talking about is not realistic.

tambuwal is delivering sokoto to atiku 70%
kwankwanso is delivering kano to atiku 70%

not forgetting that buhari is not as popular as he was in 2015.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look What Will Happened To 18million North West Votes by saintkash(m): 10:23am On Oct 08, 2018
For your mind abi

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look What Will Happened To 18million North West Votes by cosby02(m): 10:28am On Oct 08, 2018
I really dont understand why you people are loosing sleep cos of these idiots

2 Likes

Re: Look What Will Happened To 18million North West Votes by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 08, 2018
One thing u should consider is that both Tambuwa and Kwankwaso may lose their states elections to the APC.

Wamakko is the biggest politician right now in sokoto, I don't see how Tambuwa will beat him there.

Ganduje is doing everything possible to clip the wings of Kwankwaso and he already has over 2m registered APC members as voters during their primary election.

OP try not to be sentimental and u will understand my point.

I'm just waiting for 2019 election to be over cause I can't kill myself for these men?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look What Will Happened To 18million North West Votes by jaykaylegend(m): 11:41am On Oct 08, 2018
Are we talking of the same Sokoto where Wamakko is the emperor now??

4 Likes

Re: Look What Will Happened To 18million North West Votes by modath(f): 11:43am On Oct 08, 2018
jaykaylegend:
Are we talking of the same Sokoto where Wamakko is the emperor now??

Nope, it's the sokoto in Nsiala Ngwa east. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Look What Will Happened To 18million North West Votes by basilo101: 11:47am On Oct 08, 2018
Gboy101:

You forgot sule lamido and makarfi. Yorubas banking on these votes forgot that there will be no utuoke fisherman this time
Re: Look What Will Happened To 18million North West Votes by basilo101: 11:49am On Oct 08, 2018
kingkakaone:
One thing u should consider is that both Tambuwa and Kwankwaso may lose their states elections to the APC.

Wamakko is the biggest politician right now in sokoto, I don't see how Tambuwa will beat him there.

Ganduje is doing everything possible to clip the wings of Kwankwaso and he already has over 2m registered APC members as voters during their primary election.

I'm just waiting for 2019 election to be over cause I can't kill myself for these men?
And you forgot that people are hungry on the streets?
Re: Look What Will Happened To 18million North West Votes by basilo101: 11:51am On Oct 08, 2018
modath:

Nope, it's the sokoto in Nsiala Ngwa east. smiley
And you forgot that atiku is not the shoeless otuoke fisherman?
Re: Look What Will Happened To 18million North West Votes by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 08, 2018
basilo101:
Streets don't win elections in Nigeria, powerful politicians do.
Check from 1999 till date u will understand what I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: Look What Will Happened To 18million North West Votes by fastjett: 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
Gboy101:

BUHARI IS NO LONGER POPULAR LIKE BEFORE 2015, EVEN THE SHITE MUSLIM UP NORTH WILL NOT VOTE HIM AGAIN.
Re: Look What Will Happened To 18million North West Votes by crimeboss: 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
saintkash:
For your mind abi
pls tell me why buhari didn't win in his three attempts, u can't be that dull as i think without a good answer, and u rigmarole about it obviously i believe he can't win again, again pls answer correctly and straight order, waiting.
Re: Look What Will Happened To 18million North West Votes by Dakad: 12:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
2019 isn't too far again, time will tell. What I'm impress about the emergence of the two major candidates of the APC and PDP is the fact that the campaign about ethnicity and religion won't be dominant in this election unlike the previous election. Both candidates are Muslims from the north. Candidate will be judge on credibility and past record. In my opinion will deserve more than this two options Nigerians are left with even though as it stands we don't have other option aside the two of them.
Re: Look What Will Happened To 18million North West Votes by Atiku2019: 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Look What Will Happened To 18million North West Votes by crimeboss: 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
kingkakaone:

leave the APC in kano it's propaganda allover.
Re: Look What Will Happened To 18million North West Votes by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
crimeboss:

leave the APC in kano it's propaganda allover.
Ok.
What I need is for Atiku to work like he hasn't done before and I see him victorious if not, those zones NW and SW will wound him.
Re: Look What Will Happened To 18million North West Votes by saintkash(m): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
crimeboss:

pls tell me why buhari didn't win in his three attempts, u can't be that dull as i think without a good answer, and u rigmarole about it obviously i believe he can't win again, again pls answer correctly and straight order, waiting.

Seriously, I would love to engage you and probably school you on this topic but obviously you will never learn cos reading your response to my comment shows your level by insulting someone you don't know... So for that reason I leave you to your myopic opinion while we wait for the outcome of 2019. I have my PVC and I hope you do have yours sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look What Will Happened To 18million North West Votes by abduljabbar4(m): 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
How these guys reason is beyond me. So you think people like kwankwaso are responsible for buharis votes? Go and check 2011 results (an election that had 3 major northern contestants)

2 Likes

Re: Look What Will Happened To 18million North West Votes by buhariguy(m): 11:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
basilo101:

is only the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist that are hungry because they are aggressively lazy, they depend on cheap importation of rubbish.
People that have see 2,000 before are be paid 5,000.
Re: Look What Will Happened To 18million North West Votes by arewaboy01(m): 11:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
Gboy101:

hahahaha
Atiku will indeed win in Nairaland
I'll bet u kwankwaso can't deliver his local government to Atiku

(1) (Reply)

Branded Campaign Vehicles Common Sights On Roads In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / We'll Take Legal Action Against Those Behind Photoshopped Image, Lagos Police / How Buhari Killed My Brother - Osuofia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.