Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,483 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

How Would You Rate This Wedding Invitation Card Design - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How Would You Rate This Wedding Invitation Card Design (1439 Views)

Checkout This Beautiful Business Card Design Nd Contact Us For Urs We Print Too / In Need Of A Wedding Invitation Card Designer And Printer / Free Logo And Business Card Design For The First Ten People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Rate This Wedding Invitation Card Design by zolaman(f): 10:38am On Oct 08, 2018
Your wedding is one of the most momentous occasions in your life. It marks the joining of two families, a celebration of love, and the beginning of a life together. That’s certainly worthy of beautiful stationery. Custom save the dates and wedding invites are treasured milestones toward your big day. As your guests open the envelope and take in the card – and the excitement that accompanies it – you’re creating a moment that they’ll always remember. Make it beautiful with a great design. #zolamandesigns

Re: How Would You Rate This Wedding Invitation Card Design by LMandela(m): 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nice one... I'll give you 8/10
Re: How Would You Rate This Wedding Invitation Card Design by zolaman(f): 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
LMandela:
Nice one... I'll give you 8/10
Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Would You Rate This Wedding Invitation Card Design by lanre316: 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
Very beautiful. It makes me wanna redo my wedding and print cards like this cheesy. I will give you 90% rating.
Re: How Would You Rate This Wedding Invitation Card Design by zolaman(f): 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
lanre316:
Very beautiful. It makes me wanna redo my wedding and print cards like this cheesy. I will give you 90% rating.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

If You Need The Services Of An Advertising Agency, Click Here. / Feature More Posts From Graphics Section On Nairaland's Featured Forum Links / Recent Tvc Shot By 601 Realtime.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.