Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Enquiry On Dell Inspiron 1545 Motherboard - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Enquiry On Dell Inspiron 1545 Motherboard (827 Views)

Clean Dell Inspiron 1545 Laptop For Sale (50k) / UK Used Dell Inspiron 1545 Core 2 4GB Ram 250gb HDD At 45k / Sold sold... Dell Inspiron 1545@23k only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enquiry On Dell Inspiron 1545 Motherboard by Ubty: 11:43am On Oct 08, 2018
Water damaged my Dell's motherboard...d repairer here is telling me to cough out 20k to buy it. Sounds kinda costly to me, plus I don't have such amount. Just wanted to enquire if that is d price. I reside in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State
Re: Enquiry On Dell Inspiron 1545 Motherboard by wunmi590(m): 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ubty:
Water damaged my Dell's motherboard...d repairer here is telling me to cough out 20k to buy it. Sounds kinda costly to me, plus I don't have such amount. Just wanted to enquire if that is d price. I reside in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State

You should even be happy for that price, the mother board of my new Lenovo ideal pad 110 got spoilt, i had to spend 40k on the board and extra 10k for repair.

What you should be thinking about now, is to find a good engineer, that would get a better mother board for you and repair it for you.

Infact since i repaired it last two weeks, i hadly use it to do heavy work, as i have a laptop i was given at work that am using for official use.
Re: Enquiry On Dell Inspiron 1545 Motherboard by Ubty: 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
wunmi590:

You should even be happy for that price, the mother board of my new Lenovo ideal pad 110 got spoilt, i had to spend 40k on the board and extra 10k for repair.

What you should be thinking about now, is to find a good engineer, that would get a better mother board for you and repair it for you.

Infact since i repaired it last two weeks, i hadly use it to do heavy work, as i have a laptop i was given at work that am using for official use.
Thanks man... just that d lappy na old product na
Re: Enquiry On Dell Inspiron 1545 Motherboard by wunmi590(m): 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2018
Ubty:

Thanks man... just that d lappy na old product na

Just try and do it, and get a warranty from the engineer.
Re: Enquiry On Dell Inspiron 1545 Motherboard by folylinklaptop: 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
Guy i hqve d board i can sell it for 15k for u ,call or whatapp 08087852162

Re: Enquiry On Dell Inspiron 1545 Motherboard by justifiedcoyy(m): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
wunmi590:

Just try and do it, and get a warranty from the engineer.
hello bro, I saw a post of you about miccom cables and wires, d post was actually posted last year but I saw it today. I've got an interview invite there for the role of a PA. I just want to ask u if u went for the interview last year, if u got d job and if it was worth it (ur experience)
Re: Enquiry On Dell Inspiron 1545 Motherboard by wunmi590(m): 9:53am On Oct 09, 2018
justifiedcoyy:
hello bro, I saw a post of you about miccom cables and wires, d post was actually posted last year but I saw it today. I've got an interview invite there for the role of a PA. I just want to ask u if u went for the interview last year, if u got d job and if it was worth it (ur experience)

No i didnt go, it was too far for me, around sango, and i stay on the island.

Though i was working then, and i had no chance to go.

I guess its a good place, just try and go and come back and give us feedback

Sorry for the late response

(1) (Reply)

Avast Support - Antivirus Protection That Never Quits / JAMB Subject Combination & Requirement For Computer Science 2020/2021 / Clean Few Months Old Hp 15 For Sale @#58k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.