Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

SOLD SOLD SOLD 2007 Toyota Camry XLE - Used (in Benin City) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD SOLD SOLD 2007 Toyota Camry XLE - Used (in Benin City) (1502 Views)

2007 Model Toyota Camry Xle Used 4plugs Engine 4months Used / 2007 Model Toyota Camry Xle Used Thumb Start Selling Fast / 2014 Model Toyota Sienna Xle Used Fully Loaded Selling Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2007 Toyota Camry XLE - Used (in Benin City) by hrhjnr(m): 8:00am On Oct 09, 2018
ayosamlove:

Sha go and get sense. That’s what I know or the car go rust for car stand.
Grow up!
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2007 Toyota Camry XLE - Used (in Benin City) by Hoodbilonia: 8:25am On Oct 09, 2018
nobody go buy your scrap
last last u go sell am 500k
ozwo
hrhjnr:

With your level of reasoning, a child is far better than you. The world is a hard place, and you need a place to vent your frustration.... Please go ahead until feel a lot better...

Hurling insults is for people with a very very low iq. Smh
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2007 Toyota Camry XLE - Used (in Benin City) by linked: 10:20am On Oct 09, 2018
Price wahala... If you were to buy a new Camry xle say for $28,000 from the dealer and ride it off the garage then later that evening you change your mind and decide to resell, you will loss at least $5000 from your resale even though the car was only few hours used. That means your car will go for about $22,000. The reason been that it is already a USED vehicle. So ideally, with each passing year the value of a used vehicle gradually decreases. 2.1m for a used xle that is not full option is somewhat expensive my man. No doubt the car may be clean o but it is already NAIJA USED and that makes a difference.

2007 Camry XLE on Auction export/Copart: $4000 x 360 = 1.44m Naira
Shipping via RORO: 500,000k
Customs clearance: 450,000k for Sedans below year 2008
Total cost to land Naija= 2.39m for fresh toks

1 Like

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2007 Toyota Camry XLE - Used (in Benin City) by hrhjnr(m): 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
First of all, prices are always negotiable except when I state that the price is fixed.

The whole brouhaha just brought a smile to my face. I see to basis for any of the insults or tantrums.

I appreciate your manner of approach. It speaks a lot about your character

Now back to your post. Owner bought his car barely 9 months ago, barely used and says he wants to sell. He considers how clean and how long he has had it and says I'll like to sell at this amount. Any reasonable offer is passed on to him, if he says no, that's his lot. Someone else purchased a Camry from us around the same time and in less than one year that car is a shadow of itself. She is willing to sell for 1.6m. Same vehicle bought around the same time but used by different people.

On this same forum, I sold a 2007 Camry for 700k. Looking at the price, you can guess what state the vehicle was in.

That's about all I have to say on this topic.

linked:
Price wahala... If you were to buy a new Camry xle say for $28,000 from the dealer and ride it off the garage then later that evening you change your mind and decide to resell, you will loss at least $5000 from your resale even though the car was only few hours used. That means your car will go for about $22,000. The reason been that it is already a USED vehicle. So ideally, with each passing year the value of a used vehicle gradually decreases. 2.1m for a used xle that is not full option is somewhat expensive my man. No doubt the car may be clean o but it is already NAIJA USED and that makes a difference.

2007 Camry XLE on Auction export/Copart: $4000 x 360 = 1.44m Naira
Shipping via RORO: 500,000k
Customs clearance: 450,000k for Sedans below year 2008
Total cost to land Naija= 2.39m for fresh toks

2 Likes

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2007 Toyota Camry XLE - Used (in Benin City) by Pedyson: 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
Car sales in Benin enh'...
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2007 Toyota Camry XLE - Used (in Benin City) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2018
Pedyson:
Car sales in Benin enh'...

Bros, for that side ehn. Make I kuku de look as e wan sell am
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2007 Toyota Camry XLE - Used (in Benin City) by hrhjnr(m): 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2018
SOLD grin grin cheesy

It's a weird world indeed and someone said the car will get rotten where it is. Some felt they were insulting me but only revealed the content of their characters.

We may disagree on many things because our opinions vary but to feel that insults and curses are the best ways to get your points across just shows how sad our society actually is.

Congrats to the buyer and best of luck to everyone that commented on this thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD SOLD 2010 Mercedes Benz ML350 4MATIC (in Benin City) / 2003 Toyota Rav4 Toks 1.8m Location Warri Delta 07067339495 / Ad Renewed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.