Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:41 PM

The 2018 Edition Of Bimmerfest Held In Grand Style (see Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The 2018 Edition Of Bimmerfest Held In Grand Style (see Photos) (8574 Views)

The 2018 Lincoln Aviator Is Indeed A Luxury SUV (photos) / Sbarro 4×4+2: The Ugliest Car At The 2018 Geneva Motor Show (Photos) / Leaked Photos Of The 2018 Benz CLS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2018 Edition Of Bimmerfest Held In Grand Style (see Photos) by Techm8: 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
OBoy see need for speed for Nigeria o!
TECNO doing good things besides making smartphones.
Re: The 2018 Edition Of Bimmerfest Held In Grand Style (see Photos) by Techm8: 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ennyholar:
They did something similar last year and it was sponsored by TECNO.
Nice event.
Oh, so this isn’t the first time TECNO is doing something like this?
Re: The 2018 Edition Of Bimmerfest Held In Grand Style (see Photos) by Ennyholar: 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
Techm8:

Yes
It was held at the Muro Okunola Park in VI
Don't know if there's a partnership between TECNO and BMW.
Re: The 2018 Edition Of Bimmerfest Held In Grand Style (see Photos) by investigator007: 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ennyholar:

Yes
It was held at the Muro Okunola Park in VI
Don't know if there's a partnership between TECNO and BMW.
hmm that will be mad o, partnership between TECNO and BMW? very soon we'll be seeing smart BMW cars be that.
Re: The 2018 Edition Of Bimmerfest Held In Grand Style (see Photos) by sureinfo: 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
investigator007:
Oboy see cars, that Dodge challenger is the real but I also love the convoy those BMW's are doing on that street with those tecno banners.
you get better taste, that Dodge challenger is the real deal. This one I'm seeing TECNO banners everywhere, na dem be sponsors ?
Re: The 2018 Edition Of Bimmerfest Held In Grand Style (see Photos) by sureinfo: 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
Techm8:
thats very impressive from them, other brands need to emulate this.
Re: The 2018 Edition Of Bimmerfest Held In Grand Style (see Photos) by Behankey(m): 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ennyholar:
Nice event.
This year's own too. Saw some images on Tecno's social media page
Re: The 2018 Edition Of Bimmerfest Held In Grand Style (see Photos) by chicwoman(f): 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
See as TECNO branding full everywhere. Na only them waka come?
Re: The 2018 Edition Of Bimmerfest Held In Grand Style (see Photos) by Pekuliar: 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
What's with tecno and BMW exactly.. They always partner together
Re: The 2018 Edition Of Bimmerfest Held In Grand Style (see Photos) by Ejadike(m): 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
Bimmer, Benz or Bentley. Proudly sponsored by TECNO. Not other competitors ooobut TECNO!!
Re: The 2018 Edition Of Bimmerfest Held In Grand Style (see Photos) by Rubiesangel: 8:09am On Oct 11, 2018
Ennyholar:
Nice event.
Really? Its my first time hearing anything about it. great show
Re: The 2018 Edition Of Bimmerfest Held In Grand Style (see Photos) by Rubiesangel: 8:10am On Oct 11, 2018
Pekuliar:
What's with tecno and BMW exactly.. They always partner together
A partnership that works once or atleast has the prospect of working and delivering organisational aims and objective, should be done time and time again.
Re: The 2018 Edition Of Bimmerfest Held In Grand Style (see Photos) by Rubiesangel: 8:12am On Oct 11, 2018
chicwoman:
See as TECNO branding full everywhere. Na only them waka come?
I think events like this has helped tecno achieve huge visibility and acceptance by the fans, reason they are the highest selling phone brand in Nigeria.
Re: The 2018 Edition Of Bimmerfest Held In Grand Style (see Photos) by Rubiesangel: 8:13am On Oct 11, 2018
sureinfo:
thats very impressive from them, other brands need to emulate this.
Other brands probably dont care much about giving back to the society. Tecno gives back a lot.
Re: The 2018 Edition Of Bimmerfest Held In Grand Style (see Photos) by Rubiesangel: 8:14am On Oct 11, 2018
sureinfo:
you get better taste, that Dodge challenger is the real deal. This one I'm seeing TECNO banners everywhere, na dem be sponsors ?
e be like say na dem be sponsor o.
Re: The 2018 Edition Of Bimmerfest Held In Grand Style (see Photos) by Rubiesangel: 8:15am On Oct 11, 2018
Techm8:
Thats why they are winning the larger part of the smart phone market.
Re: The 2018 Edition Of Bimmerfest Held In Grand Style (see Photos) by Rubiesangel: 8:17am On Oct 11, 2018
Techm8:

I heard they did something like this last year. hmm, nice
Re: The 2018 Edition Of Bimmerfest Held In Grand Style (see Photos) by Rubiesangel: 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
This time last week, Akin Adesola was booming with fast and sleek cars. I wish we would see more of it.
Re: The 2018 Edition Of Bimmerfest Held In Grand Style (see Photos) by investigator007: 11:00am On Oct 19, 2018
Rubiesangel:
This time last week, Akin Adesola was booming with fast and sleek cars. I wish we would see more of it.
that won't be a bad idea o, tecno and Co should do and sponsor another event like this biko smiley
Re: The 2018 Edition Of Bimmerfest Held In Grand Style (see Photos) by investigator007: 11:01am On Oct 19, 2018
Rubiesangel:
Other brands probably dont care much about giving back to the society. Tecno gives back a lot.
no wonder they are the number 1 customer friendly brand
Re: The 2018 Edition Of Bimmerfest Held In Grand Style (see Photos) by chicwoman(f): 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
This is the truth
Rubiesangel:
I think events like this has helped tecno achieve huge visibility and acceptance by the fans, reason they are the highest selling phone brand in Nigeria.
Re: The 2018 Edition Of Bimmerfest Held In Grand Style (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:28am On Oct 22, 2018

The star of the show, IMHO.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Expensive Limousines / Help Me Choose Between Honda Accord 2005 (DC) And Toyotal Camry 2008 (muscle) / At What Age Is the Best To Learn Driving?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.