Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me (3594 Views)

Buhari Is Campaigning Against Tinubu — Odinkalu / Old Picture Of Abba Kyari Campaigning Against Drug Use Surfaces / IPOB: Igbo APC Leaders Scared Of Campaigning For Buhari In South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by Johnnyessence(m): 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

They shameless bro, nothing to lie on about buhari. Nigerians are now wise
exactly bro, i have informed them very well that it will be hot for them till next year presidential election.

3 Likes

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
exactly bro, i have informed them very well that it will be hot for them till next year presidential election.
They know now, have you noticed other BMCs have gone to rest after the heartbreak we gave them??

They were shocked no crisis after the election and that corruption cases on Atiku won't work this time.

2 Likes

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by Johnnyessence(m): 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

They know now, have you noticed other BMCs have gone to rest after the heartbreak we gave them??

They were shocked no crisis after the election and that corruption cases on Atiku won't work this time.
yes soo.

2 Likes

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by gabbylight: 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

I can still remember that time when I was marketing buahri upadan to my fellow students in school. my brother after a year and half my guys called me and were asking how far with the change na. I find cry that day I no see, I just begin the apologise ni oo
I think we should try Atiku, even though I never liked him one inch. I just dislike him but the suffering under buhari is too much jare
Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2018
Better Atikukate than been LIFELESS
Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by bishopkay: 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
Exactly what I told one zombie at benue. Sell me the product buhari. Convince me with proofs and points why I should vote for the fossil. What has he done to deserve reelection?

Then foe that useless deomelo boy, derailing this thread won't work so come and defend your indefensible god

4 Likes

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by IbrahimDamola: 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2018
basilo101:
I hate atiku but I still want atiku's vp ticket. Who am I?

Afonja

Lmao! Our Afonja people funny no be small. Dem baff finish for Osun river come go River niger to find their towel.

Ategberoson and co. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by Ategberoson(m): 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Lmao! Our Afonja people funny no be small. Dem baff finish for Osun river come go River niger to find their towel.

Ategberoson and co. grin

atiku isn't the best for Nigeria but he's better than buhari. that average Nigerians are opting for atiku doesn't mean he's the best for us but buhari had failed to address some related issues hence why people are rising up

do you ever see people criticising Donald Duke presidency in southwest? that's what you people lack

you Igbo are just the confused people on earth. one would think after the python dance the rest of you would be on the front and won't relent in your course but reverse is the case when you people started crying about Buhari government. which government will take you people serious when your Biafra is glaring political

I just pray atiku pick non Yoruba as VP or else we'll be here to watch Biafra or death drama season 4 cheesy

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
Atiku and Buhari will ensure Nigeria continues to remain a shithole. They have no plans for the country.
Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
I watched with keen interest online (twitter, Facebook etc) how BMC crews are busy telling us that Atiku stole and can't go to the USA.
They have started their propaganda but forgot its 2018 and not 2015, instead of wasting time telling me Atiku is corrupt they should tell me why Buhari deserves the second term.

* Security
* Economy
* Education
* Foreign policies
* Health
* Transportation
* Anti-corruption

These areas I listed above are key to development, even buhari himself can't say he has done anything meaningful.

I challenge the BMC crews to come up with achievements and sell their candidates rather than tarnishing Atikus image.

This is a man they call corrupt and almost all his investments are in Nigeria, he's the highest private employer of labour.

Only a mad man will see Atiku and vote Buhari.

AS FOR ME AND MY HOUSEHOLD, WE GO VOTE ATIKU. IF THEM LIKE MAKE ATIKU CONTEST FROM USA PRISON I GO STILL VOTE AM
This is the best thread-Buhari has no single achievement. However, Atiku will be much worse, his level of corruption has reached international dimension.
We are stuck between the lesser of two evils.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by MORNDEW(m): 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

They can't say anything now, I was telling my galfriend that if you feel he's corrupt, do you have any where he has been convicted of crimes?
I noticed that they just follow the media just as they painted buhari to be the only Nigerian on earth with integrity.

INTEGRITY NO GO WORK IF CORRUPTION GO PAY MY BILLS AND REVAMP THE ECONOMY
Imagine the reasoning of a youth.
Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
Dutchbraht:

This is the best thread-Buhari has no single achievement. However, Atiku will be much worse, his level of corruption has reached international dimension.
Back to Daura

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1 0monnak0da

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by benzion72(m): 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buhari tried now we know everything is spoilt now. at least rice is 17000 and fuel is 145 electricity only double in price and our old appointed minister are the reason for failure of pmb and IG.
Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by Binikingdowm: 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
Buhari is the best and have broken many records like..
1)we are the poverty capital of the world thanks to Buhari..
2)most out of school children thanks to Buhari..
3)naira is worthless now thanks to Buhari
4)the once fastest economy is now worthless thanks to Buhari
5) Buhari has continued to disgrace the youth nationally and internationally..
6)we are never been this divided thanks to Buhari..
7) millions of jobs lose thanks to Buhari
cool double recession under him he want to triple it..
9) herdsmen killing thanks to Buhari..

In fact he have done enough let's us reward him by resting him in daura 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
Binikingdowm:
cool double recession under him he want to triple it..

Lifeless leader

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by millhouse: 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
Dutchbraht:

I prefer a thief to a killer..

Actually human lives matters more than material properties

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by 0monnak0da: 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
immhotep:

Back to Daura

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1 0monnak0da
She no do NYSC nah

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
grin No one can point out one thing bubu did for them

2 Likes

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by Binikingdowm: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
he put us in recession back to back

2 Likes

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by izombie(m): 9:58am On Oct 09, 2018
Op you are wasting your time if you think they have anything to sell buhari on. See how they have avoided this thread? One is already calling you ipob wailer. Shameless mofos.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by Ziggylady(f): 10:01am On Oct 09, 2018
basilo101:
I hate atiku but I still want atiku's vp ticket. Who am I?

Afonja

cheesy cheesy
Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
Binikingdowm:
8. double recession under him he want to triple it..

Magana yakare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
At least he tried to make 1 Naira equal to 1 Dollar (and failed woefully) grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by Johnnyessence(m): 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2018
immhotep:

At least he tried to make 1 Naira equal to 1 Dollar (and failed woefully) grin grin

these are their lies and propaganda, thanks for posting it here.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by LZAA: 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
immhotep:

Meanwhile sarkin wee blame ipob yoots
Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
LZAA:

Meanwhile sarkin wee blame ipob yoots
Smh
They all need to go and complete their secondary education.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by buhariguy(m): 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
and no one can point to what corrupt pdp did for them in 16yrs except to loot our Commonwealth.
But buhari was able to complete 2 railway, corrupt Pdp could not complete for 16yrs.
Pay 5,000 naira monthly to those who have not see 2,000 naira for the past 16yrs.
Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by buhariguy(m): 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ategberoson:

atiku isn't the best for Nigeria but he's better than buhari. that average Nigerians are opting for atiku doesn't mean he's the best for us but buhari had failed to address some related issues hence why people are rising up

do you ever see people criticising Donald Duke presidency in southwest? that's what you people lack

you Igbo are just the confused people on earth. one would think after the python dance the rest of you would be on the front and won't relent in your course but reverse is the case when you people started crying about Buhari government. which government will take you people serious when your Biafra is glaring political

I just pray atiku pick non Yoruba as VP or else we'll be here to watch Biafra or death drama season 4 cheesy
which related issues buhari fails to address.
So you want things to have continue as before.
Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by Ategberoson(m): 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2018
buhariguy:
which related issues buhari fails to address.
So you want things to have continue as before.

1. treat Fulani herdsmen as you treat ipob and Niger delta militant

2. visit the place an incident take place at least like gej and even trump usually do. he should stop playing nonchalant attitude towards people lives

3. there should be unbiased in corruption fighting

4. cut unnecessary trips with so many entourage

5. give citizens their regards, not soiling our values and prestige in the mud

6. let your appointment be on credibility regardless of tribes or geopolitical zones

I never said he didn't tried but he failed in many sensitive parts
Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by Belluchii: 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
This is what is expected from a patriotic Nigerian that wants the best for this Nation, no body with the interest of this country at heart will vote against the government that is really trying to fix what the past administration has destroyed, the government that is on the process of completing what the past administration has abandoned, projects that is supposed to serve the interest of the people.
Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by buhariguy(m): 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
Ategberoson:

1. treat Fulani herdsmen as you treat ipob and Niger delta militant

2. visit the place an incident take place at least like gej and even trump usually do. he should stop playing nonchalant attitude towards people lives

3. there should be unbiased in corruption fighting

4. cut unnecessary trips with so many entourage

5. give citizens their regards, not soiling our values and prestige in the mud

6. let your appointment be on credibility regardless of tribes or geopolitical zones

I never said he didn't tried but he failed in many sensitive parts
all this are minor issues which is not enough to bring back corruption or to bring back Corrupt Pdp.
Pdp even do worst of this minor issues,
1.you want buhari to declare fulani as terrorist tribe,so that anywhere you see Fulani you kill them , can thief atiku do that, ?
Igbos were not declared terrorist, only ipob which is a group of people that turned themselves into aggressive secessionist, will thief atiku give them biafra?
This is a prove that they don't want to leave Nigeria, their agitation is because of hatred for buhari,
As you can see, they are Pdp.
2. Buhari has responded to emergency case than gej, chibok girls and dapchi girls as a case studies.
If buhari can go or not around, able V.P will there within 24hrs.
3.did ATM dasuki give any apc members money? Efcc were only probing dasukigate, which involves many Pdp members that collected the money for election, the government only want them to return the loot without prosecuting anybody.
So buhari has not started probing anybody in any party, that is why thief atiku, obj, gej( madueke ) or thief saraki has not be probed .
4.gej went to UN with more than 600 delegate, not to talk of their personal aide, no wonder David Cameron call gej an ineffectual buffoon.
5. Internationally,Nigeria image has improved, compare to those era, the white took us for granted.
6.buhari has appointed more southerners than the northerners unlike before when gej appointed more igbos, Even chief of army staff was an igbo and nobody complain.
For your information, I am from SS and not partisan.
Re: Instead Of Campaigning Against Atiku, Market Buhari To Me by Ategberoson(m): 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
buhariguy:
all this are minor issues which is not enough to bring back corruption or to bring back Corrupt Pdp.
Pdp even do worst of this minor issues,
1.you want buhari to declare fulani as terrorist tribe,so that anywhere you see Fulani you kill them , can thief atiku do that, ?
Igbos were not declared terrorist, only ipob which is a group of people that turned themselves into aggressive secessionist, will thief atiku give them biafra?
This is a prove that they don't want to leave Nigeria, their agitation is because of hatred for buhari,
As you can see, they are Pdp.
2. Buhari has responded to emergency case than gej, chibok girls and dapchi girls as a case studies.
If buhari can go or not around, able V.P will there within 24hrs.
3.did ATM dasuki give any apc members money? Efcc were only probing dasukigate that many Pdp members that collected the money for election, which they want them to return the loot,
So buhari has not started probing anybody in any party, that is why thief atiku, obj, gej( madueke ) or thief saraki has not be probe.
4.gej went to UN with more than 600 delegate, not to talk of their personal aide, no wonder David Cameron call gej an ineffectual buffoon.
5. Internationally,Nigeria image has improved, compare to those era, the white took us for granted.
6.buhari has appointed more southerners than the northerners unlike before when gej appointed more igbos, Even chief of army staff was an igbo and nobody complain.
For your information, I am from SS and not partisan.

I don't know about tomorrow but presently I'm not a party man but wait did you just called people loosing their lives daily minor thing? I hope you don't mean this

did you see me mentioning tribes? appointment should be made on credibility as the party change mantra connote

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Now Atiku Has Zoned Vp Slot To SE; Apc Should Zone Theirs Too To Divide SE Votes / Breaking: See How Asiwaju Bola Tinubu And Wife Reacted To Dino Melaye's Ordeal / P&ID: Why Are They Shielding Mohammed Barkindo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.