Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Innoson Manufactures Modern Vehicles For Army Warrant Officers (photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Manufactures Modern Vehicles For Army Warrant Officers (photos) (41860 Views)

Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) / Abia State Government Procures Innoson Vehicles For Security Operations(photos) / Video Of Vehicles For The Cleaner Lagos Initiative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Manufactures Modern Vehicles For Army Warrant Officers (photos) by naijapage(f): 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
Alleluia Ministries International will like to have some the the vehicles
Re: Innoson Manufactures Modern Vehicles For Army Warrant Officers (photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
This man is a real patriot. That's why I like Ibos, they just focus on their ambitions unlike daura-cattle-rearers and afonjas busy hustling for political power that is consuming them.
Igbo Amaka!
Re: Innoson Manufactures Modern Vehicles For Army Warrant Officers (photos) by milemimi93(m): 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
Chips101:
Please, can anyone tell us the safety rating of Innoson vehicles? Assessed by whom?

We seem to forget that all these Japanese/Korean/German/American cars we buy go through serious and rigorous safety assessments that ensure the safety of the buyers... and still many of them fail and face recalls all the time. Seatbelt, fuses, unintentional fires etc, etc.

Let us not do "YAY! Made in NIGERIA!" for it's sake. It must meet international quality and safety standards for a product to stand tall next to its international counterparts.

We all know anything from the SE is substandard but let's help their market.. Believe me Army will not use those trashes manufactured by Innoson
Re: Innoson Manufactures Modern Vehicles For Army Warrant Officers (photos) by ollah2: 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
The government and president they so much hate is supporting Innoson who happens to be Igbo yet they still show their hatred

The government they loved and ex president they can die for didn't even know if Innoson existed or not.
Re: Innoson Manufactures Modern Vehicles For Army Warrant Officers (photos) by computerglobal(m): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
Good
Re: Innoson Manufactures Modern Vehicles For Army Warrant Officers (photos) by Martin0(m): 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
OboOlora:
Ibo-made baroof!
Na fireworks BH go use blow this one cheesy

hahahahah hahahah hahahahahagringringrin u see this thin so eh i go say make them use am for Condem irons
Re: Innoson Manufactures Modern Vehicles For Army Warrant Officers (photos) by airminem(f): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
You want to kill our father abi.......? Continue innosin
Re: Innoson Manufactures Modern Vehicles For Army Warrant Officers (photos) by sorry1(m): 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
SocialJustice:
Innoson should be making all support vehicles in Nigeria for public and civil servants.

All foreign brands should be removed.

Toyota Hilux, Corolla, Camry, Benz S class, all should be replaced by locally made cars.
Dont mind Buhari, he will be banning rice and OK from entering Nigeria but he won't seem it worthy to ban carz too grin
Re: Innoson Manufactures Modern Vehicles For Army Warrant Officers (photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
OboOlora:
Ibo-made baroof!
I have used and boarded many brands of cars INNOSON cars is like driving a Toyota Lexus or Honda Respect INNOSON Moreover bombs blow all cars except bomb proof cars
Re: Innoson Manufactures Modern Vehicles For Army Warrant Officers (photos) by ayobaye(m): 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
OboOlora:
Ibo-made baroof!

This is hate speech against our own product. Nigeria can't be great by casting aspersions at what we can do in house. I beg of us to appreciate the products we have as our own in this country regardless of the tribe of region it comes from. As for me o, I am proud to have Innonson as my brother in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Manufactures Modern Vehicles For Army Warrant Officers (photos) by Coolgent(m): 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
Plant abi assembly plant?
For the sakw of arguement someone should upload INNOSON Plant pls
Re: Innoson Manufactures Modern Vehicles For Army Warrant Officers (photos) by mrtayesynchro(m): 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
OboOlora:
Ibo-made baroof!

Na wah for u oooo this omalicha Lady
Re: Innoson Manufactures Modern Vehicles For Army Warrant Officers (photos) by mbos: 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
bamasite:
Biafra won't hail Buhari now

wetin concern Biafran Innoson with a lifeless one
Re: Innoson Manufactures Modern Vehicles For Army Warrant Officers (photos) by wilincs(m): 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
We are proud of you innosson. Greater ideas to u...
Re: Innoson Manufactures Modern Vehicles For Army Warrant Officers (photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
Seriously, Have being expecting to see the auto company product armor trucks for the Nigeria enforcement agency..

Good development.
Re: Innoson Manufactures Modern Vehicles For Army Warrant Officers (photos) by Organs(m): 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
The civilians look more fit than the Naija soldiers in this picture with the soldiers and their protruding stomach. Nigeria we hail oh.
Re: Innoson Manufactures Modern Vehicles For Army Warrant Officers (photos) by johnmolokwu: 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
Igbo Amaka. Made in Anambra.
Re: Innoson Manufactures Modern Vehicles For Army Warrant Officers (photos) by kennykg(m): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
I still can't see why innoson can't produce the brt buses for Lagos
Re: Innoson Manufactures Modern Vehicles For Army Warrant Officers (photos) by ikennamadu1(m): 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
OboOlora:
Ibo-made baroof! Na fireworks BH go use blow this one cheesy
them say type with sense ... not with yansh
Re: Innoson Manufactures Modern Vehicles For Army Warrant Officers (photos) by papijoe1(m): 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2018
Is there an award � for FTC?. All this joy for FTC I don't understand or comprehend.
Re: Innoson Manufactures Modern Vehicles For Army Warrant Officers (photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
Britishcoins:
Igbo Amaka, we are making Nigeria proud, from North to Waste and we have taken over all the brown roof regions, we owned houses even in their grandparents Graves, we exhumed their ancestors bones and built mansions on it. How many Afonjas has a land in Igbo land, they cannot afford the price.....
We have made the almanjeri in the north to wash our cars and open our gates. Igbo Amaka indeed
Only God knows your true purpose for this post. Continue.
Re: Innoson Manufactures Modern Vehicles For Army Warrant Officers (photos) by HORRORIZON: 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
SocialJustice:
Innoson should be making all support vehicles in Nigeria for public and civil servants.

All foreign brands should be removed.

Toyota Hilux, Corolla, Camry, Benz S class, all should be replaced by locally made cars.

That is the only way local Nigerian manufacturers will grow into international players. Also Nigerian companies need to begin investing in each other's services. Like Dangote can easily invest in Innoson for the production of its cement and other trucks and in exchange Innoson can agree to use Dangote products in the future expansion of it's manufacturing facilities and with increased profits both companies can invest in a Nigerian startup to begin the process of automating some of their more complex aspects of their manufacturing operations for greater efficiency. With more local companies networking with each other, more of the nation's money will remain in the country and the economy will begin to grow exponentially along with the growth of the companies.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Manufactures Modern Vehicles For Army Warrant Officers (photos) by HORRORIZON: 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
milemimi93:

We all know anything from the SE is substandard but let's help their market.. Believe me Army will not use those trashes manufactured by Innoson

False. Actually there is currently a great number of Innoson vehicles operating in theater in the NE by your Army.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Manufactures Modern Vehicles For Army Warrant Officers (photos) by janohu: 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
ovieokodhi:
Ok

THIS IS THE TESTIMONY OF 19- YEAR OLD SIMI - WHO RECENTLY GRADUATED AS A PHOTOGRAPHER, DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETER & GRAPHICS DESIGNER AT THE ICT HUB!

‘My practical journey into Photography started when i attended the FREE ICT Photography July this year and after the impressive one day free training taken by PMS Photgraphy, i enrolled for the full course (my dad and i were initially skeptical about the practical intensity of the training that he had to even followed me to the venue ascertain its authenticity!

Within ONE MONTH, i was not only train fully in Professional Basic Photography; i was also fully trained in GRAPHICS DESIGN as well as DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING

With deft professionalism, i take incredible photography shots, capture photography moments as well edit amazing photos with Lightroom studios as well as with Photoshop on my laptop.

Currently internship under the tutelage of PMS Photography, my Passion for photography is being truly unleashed coupled with creative skills as a digital media marketer and multimedia designer -

I will even be there for the FREE TRAINING....SEE YOU THERE!’

This free Intensive photographer Training program provides you a beginner-friendly introduction to photographer and if you want to learn photographer from scratch, this free course is for you!

DATE: 5TH of October, 2018
VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS
TIME: 10am Prompt
COST & REGISTRATION: Absolutely Free (Check Link To Register Now!)
REQUIREMENTS: Just Come With Your Laptop/Tablet/Writing Materials/Camera
ADD-ON: Free Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi Access To First 20 Participants

NOTE: DON’T COME FOR THIS TRAINING EMPTY HANDED. COME WITH YOUR CAMERA – WE WILL BE TAKING PRACTICAL SHOTS. COME WITH YOUR LAPTOP, WE WILL BE WORKING WITH LIGHTROOM AND PHOTOSHOP TO EDIT PICTURES TAKEN AT THE TRAINING. AND ITS ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Re: Innoson Manufactures Modern Vehicles For Army Warrant Officers (photos) by milemimi93(m): 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
HORRORIZON:

False. Actually there is currently a great number of Innoson vehicles operating in theater in the NE by your Army.
Are u aware that one of those trashes caught fire in the NE while the troops were heading back to the bush after buyin fuel?

This happens last month or month before last..
Re: Innoson Manufactures Modern Vehicles For Army Warrant Officers (photos) by Britishcoins(m): 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
nwokoyepraise:

Only God knows your true purpose for this post. Continue.
The same purpose that made Hausas ruling Nigeria for centuries
Re: Innoson Manufactures Modern Vehicles For Army Warrant Officers (photos) by milemimi93(m): 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
HORRORIZON:

if u know any personnel @ 114 Bn. Ask about one of their vehicles that caught fire last month..

Innoson cars are trashes.. Only good for flexing with bae not for combats.
Re: Innoson Manufactures Modern Vehicles For Army Warrant Officers (photos) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 08, 2018
Make this man produce salon and wagon car that is affordable, then the masses will know Nigeria produce car.
Re: Innoson Manufactures Modern Vehicles For Army Warrant Officers (photos) by nigeriapenmedia: 12:30am On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Innoson Manufactures Modern Vehicles For Army Warrant Officers (photos) by JobNoticer: 1:39am On Oct 09, 2018
Nice concept...

N180,000 Graduate Trainee Oil and Gas Job In Lagos - Apply Now! (ENDS TODAY)

Drilldeep Oil and Gas Company Limited is recruiting to fill the position of Graduate Trainee. The position is located in Lagos State. This was announced on Drilldeep Oil careers page

Salary
NGN 150,000 -180,000.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to:

CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW

Application Deadline 9th November, 2018.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cars On Google Trader Very Cheap . How Real?? / Car Price List In Nigeria In 1975 (As Low As N500) / Direct Connection Of Radiator Fan Is Harmful!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.