Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Re: Senator Akpabio Is Not Lobbying For The Office Of The Vp As Published By Udo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Senator Akpabio Is Not Lobbying For The Office Of The Vp As Published By Udo (256 Views)

Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins / The Superiority Of The Western Region In 1969 As Published By NY Times / Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Senator Akpabio Is Not Lobbying For The Office Of The Vp As Published By Udo by akstrending(m): 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
PRESS RELEASE

Re: SENATOR AKPABIO IS NOT LOBBYING FOR THE OFFICE OF THE VP AS PUBLISHED BY UDOM EMMANUEL MEDIA TEAM

My attention has been drawn to a jaundiced, ill-equipped and senseless article that can easily be described as the ranting of an accidental media contractor with a pseudo name-(Abdulrahman Musa)and published in the watsaap group of the ministry of information and Ibom Telegraph .

In the highly warped and ill-advised article, you brought to the fore, your stack ignorance on issues by alleging that the former Senate Minority Leader and former governor of the state, Senator Godswill Akpabio has endorsed Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, and in your incoherent submission, has also been lobbying for the VP slot.

I understand the pressure on you to do this dirty media job for your pay master and I appreciate your frustrations and stress because you must deliver on that set goal.

I am highly disappointed in that as a supposed government media officer, you condescended so low to the abyss of falsehood, lies and beer parlour talks simply because of pressure from known quarters.

I understand your plight and I sympathise with you and others who have been assigned this very lucrative assignment of running down this same Akpabio, you eulogised few years ago

For your information, Akpabio has moved on and I wander why that bothers and causes you sleepless nights as a supposed civil servant.

If Akpabio, as a member of the PDP then endorsed Alhaji Atiku as his choice for the state to endorse, but later left for another party, is it not nonsensical for any sane mind to think that Senator Akpabio was still in that political sinking ship with your paymaster and whoever emerged the presidential candidate of the PDP?

Please ask your paymaster, if he voted Atiku at the just concluded primaries of the party.

Let me reiterate for the umpteenth time that Senator Akpabio has since moved on. He has not and will not endorse nor work for the success of any other Presidential candidate other than President Mohammadu Buhari and his party ; the APC.

Senator Akpabio is not lobbying for the office of the VP, but totally committed to returning to the Senate and campaigning for the swearing-in of PMB and of Obong Nsima Ekere (ONE) as the governor of our dear state come May 29, 2019.

It is also obvious that your paymaster are now politically nude since Akpabio moved on, in his political sojourn.

The vacuum left behind is damn too big and wide to fill and that is why the videos, where he endorsed a party member for a second term, when he was their member is now being aired on state owned media outlets for unmeritted electoral and political mileage.

No lies, campaign of calumny, falsehood and other vices can stop him and like minds from achieving that.

Jackson Udom

Re: Re: Senator Akpabio Is Not Lobbying For The Office Of The Vp As Published By Udo by BeardedMeat(m): 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2018
Akpabio is on his way to political Oblivion come if he doesn't retrace his steps now!!

A prodigal son is always accepted back.

Akpabio lobbying to VP under Atiku?

The Akpabio I know can do such. Dude is so fvcking power hungry.

(1) (Reply)

I May Renounce My Membership Of The Party, If The Need Arises - Fayose / Nsima Ekere’s Fake Assassination Story To Gain Attention / When Is The Birthday Of Our Dear President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.