Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

What We Truly Need In Nigeria Is Real Change-dogara Unyem Ceaser - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What We Truly Need In Nigeria Is Real Change-dogara Unyem Ceaser (223 Views)

Atiku: If We Truly Deregulated, Shouldn’t Fuel Price Drop? / Border Closure: Are We Truly Self Sufficient In Food Production? / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What We Truly Need In Nigeria Is Real Change-dogara Unyem Ceaser by isahrabson: 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
Fellow Nigerians, at a time when we are clearly visible to the damages done by the APC administration in a very short time and major opposition party's trying very hard to oust a failed admintration by all means possible... My personal opinion will go for Personality and not for Political Party as far a presidential election is concerned.

I am and i remain a member of the People's Democratic Party of Nigeria which is my constitutional right with regards to political association, unless the party decides otherwise.

However, whether PDP/APC/SDP..... What we truly need in Nigeria is real change and it must start with electing leaders with no records of tyranny, corruption, ethno-religious bigotry and so on... We must bring on leaders with antecedents that speaks louder than their personal economic achievements.

Before the just concluded PDP primary elections at PH, my support was for an aspirant under the PDP platform because he is one of the finest political leader in Nigeria today and his antecedents so clear for every Nigerian to clear but my party delegates decided otherwise.

Ordinarily, I am more interested in a better Nigeria than political correctness. It is also okay to be portrayed as a political renegade but dignified with a common course for nationalism.

Nigerians now have a choice of moving forward or backwards. I can comfortably say that as it stands now- no candidate going to the 2019 general elections will do better than *Donald Duke*

Like is said, I am a registered member of the PDP and I also have a choice -to be involved and to contribute to national progress. My Vote is going for a *Greater Nigeria With DONALD DUKE*.

-Dogara Unyem Caesar

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Going To Change Nigeria Please Listen / ‘they Will Lose Together’, Presidency Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Atiku / Governor Fayemi Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff, CPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.