Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,530 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos (23598 Views)

I'm Leaving Nigeria To Togo- Chizoba Nwokoye's PA Who Stole Her Valuables Speaks / Clem Ohameze Attacked In Uyo, Robbed Of His Money, Phones & Injured (Photos) / Alex Unusual Robbed, Valuables Taken (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by Donnyperry(m): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
megafone:
Same girl that was bleeped on live TV?

Who bleeped her? Stop sounding senile.
Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
No b only "actual" tears.. Na "virtual" tears she go see.
Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
Okay
Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by domino4211(m): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
Since when did valuables' include standing fan,tiger generator and condoms? grin
Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by Horlawoomey(m): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2018
I was also robbed today

They collected my iPhone 6 plus and left me on the third mainland bridge. Thieves are cruel beings, they deserve no mercy.
Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
Let's setup a goFundMe page for her. Isn't that what she want?
Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
niggi4life:
Sorry, but hope you are not using style to beg obafemi martins for more things ooo

Cos most of all these girls, once u just drop for dem, na format to collect anoda one dem go dey find
man wey sabi girls
Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by Jakumo(m): 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
This woman is very sexy and has a nice wood-worthy body.

If she can be kind enough to post a bikini picture for my enlightenment here in the Nairaland forum, I will send her a FAIRLY USED Okada land jet, to replace her stolen car.
Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by georgeceekay: 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
This girl that looks like draw soup line... Kpele jorrr.
Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by Jakumo(m): 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
Horlawoomey:
I was also robbed today

They collected my iPhone 6 plus and left me on the third mainland bridge. Thieves are cruel beings, they deserve no mercy.

Tell dem say make dem no buy yanga phone, dem nogo gree. Go to Alaba International Market and buy ya phone again. Ask for Okafor.
Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by Horlawoomey(m): 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
Jakumo:

Tell dem say make dem no buy yanga phone, dem nogo gree. Go to Alaba International Market and buy ya phone again. Ask for Okafor.

�� Alright, thank you sir
Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by Josh44s(m): 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
megafone:
Same girl that was bleeped on live TV?

Which live tv Broda? Na u _fuck am abi?
Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by Marioshine20: 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
looking for another helper
Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
niggi4life:
Sorry, but hope you are not using style to beg obafemi martins for more things ooo

Cos most of all these girls, once u just drop for dem, na format to collect anoda one dem go dey find
Loooolz grin
Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by nelsoncool28: 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
Continue to report everything to social media.
Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by cbngov01(m): 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
GOFRONT:
shocked

Chaii....sorry. You can still phone Obagoal to replace those gadgets....

He has done it before....

He will do it again... grin

1 Like

Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by Gbadegeshin: 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
December is around the corner, let WHP stock your Kitchen with a payment of #1,000.
Ask me how on this wassap number 08033585595
Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by delerx(m): 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
she no talk the part where they browse her website
Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by Bobbycastrol007(m): 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
She is indirectly telling obafemi Martins to come and buy more gadgets...
Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by Neoteny(m): 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
If ALL her gadgets were stolen which one did she use to post the update?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by festusparkz419(m): 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
wetin concern me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by Beat123(f): 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
Which valuables?? One laptop and modem ? Smh
Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by GOFRONT(m): 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
Thank you jor!!!.... grin grin.....He will do it again grin grin
Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by BillgatesMaigad(m): 3:10am On Oct 09, 2018
Life on the mainland.

She needs to get a place on the Island
Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by laborious(m): 8:15am On Oct 09, 2018
This one is looking for someone to dash her things again....holeosho...
Check my siggyyy

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Stylish Photos Of Adaeze & Joseph Yobo / BBNaija's Alex Replies Non-fan Who Said She Is Trying To Emulate Cee-c / » Photos Of Celebrities And Famous People From Enugu State «

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.