Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Cheapest Sales Of Designers Men's Polo Top,shirt And Pant Trouser (u.k New) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Cheapest Sales Of Designers Men's Polo Top,shirt And Pant Trouser (u.k New) (1952 Views)

Huge Collection Of Designers,fahion,casual Watches (wholesale & Retail) / New! New Wholesale Supplier Of Designers Handbags From US To Nigeria / I Need A Person Dat Can Supply First Grade Jeans,polo,t-shirt,pant Trouser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest Sales Of Designers Men's Polo Top,shirt And Pant Trouser (u.k New) by fummylolah: 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2010
Hi all.
U can get a brand new river Island Polo top (Dublin) for just N1,800./.
Have got men shirt (short sleeves) River Island for N1,800
Have got DKNY V neck inner wear for just N800
I also have brand new chinos pant trousers for men(River Island) , N2,500
I also have ladies trousers suit and skirt suit (Designer- IOSA Dublin) for just N3,500
All are U.K and Dublin products. THEY ARE ALL ORIGINAL AND BRAND NEW ITEMS. i just got deivery of them ,
i can deliver any where in Lagos.
would post pics of the items soon. ( Wholesales purchase would get a very reasonable discount)
Pls if u are interested Send a text or call 07037111420. u can also send a mail to my yahoo mail and i would reply immediately.
thanks.
Re: Cheapest Sales Of Designers Men's Polo Top,shirt And Pant Trouser (u.k New) by afrobaby(f): 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2010
The skirt and trouser suit, is it complete suit?
and wat is ur email address?
Re: Cheapest Sales Of Designers Men's Polo Top,shirt And Pant Trouser (u.k New) by teeepeee1(m): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2010
hi, just gained admission to a private uni, i need nice long sleeve and short sleeve shirs, do you have and i want nice colours, lyk 10, how much last?
Re: Cheapest Sales Of Designers Men's Polo Top,shirt And Pant Trouser (u.k New) by Nilla1(f): 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2010
No email address in your post.
Re: Cheapest Sales Of Designers Men's Polo Top,shirt And Pant Trouser (u.k New) by fummylolah: 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2010
, I have only short sleeves for shirt , the suits are complete. i.e trouser with jacket, skirt with jacket, my email addy is supercheeks_ng@yahoo.com.
would post the pics of the items tomoro and for bulk purchase, i would give 15% discount. thanks
Re: Cheapest Sales Of Designers Men's Polo Top,shirt And Pant Trouser (u.k New) by teeepeee1(m): 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2010
okie, pls do post pictures of what u have, guess would enhance me in deicding on what to go for!
Re: Cheapest Sales Of Designers Men's Polo Top,shirt And Pant Trouser (u.k New) by Petrodirect: 10:07pm On May 12, 2020
Cool

(1) (Reply)

I Need Tricycle Spare Parts Importers / Qatar Visa Within One Week Max Two Weeks With No Upfront Payment / Supply Of Crayfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.