Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,079 members, 7,957,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

Omojuwa Defends Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa Over 'Ambode Bought House' Rumors - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omojuwa Defends Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa Over 'Ambode Bought House' Rumors (22786 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Toke Makinwa Ignore Each Other At Lagos Party / Egor Efiok Shades Toke Makinwa Over Her Plastic Surgery Ass And Bleaching / Mercy Aigbe Threatens To Lock Up Troll And His Father Over Ambode Shade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omojuwa Defends Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa Over 'Ambode Bought House' Rumors by sanpipita(m): 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
So what if they are ambode's mistresses and he bought them gifts, is this a crime under any law? holy holy people here condemning won't mind being in their place, even the guys here will suck preeq just to get an SUV
Re: Omojuwa Defends Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa Over 'Ambode Bought House' Rumors by KosyJerry(m): 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2018
Please I love their hair hustle. Atleast it paid off with a house, luxury items and expensive trips. If e vex you, go find your own and remain on your level

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Defends Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa Over 'Ambode Bought House' Rumors by IrokoOluwere: 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
akinszz:
I know the answer. The answer is hoes lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Say no more

Re: Omojuwa Defends Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa Over 'Ambode Bought House' Rumors by lastempero: 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
We wey be hustlers how long it takes to build a mansion legitimately no be those afulawos.
Re: Omojuwa Defends Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa Over 'Ambode Bought House' Rumors by jaxxy(m): 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2018
While the guy did try to make sm good sense and I agree with him to an extent actually. We still know the society we live in. People can’t just wake up one morning and boom buy and house and a range rover without hearing of the exploits of their business or even have an idea about it especially since we seem to know u well and the lifestyle u live.

I don’t even care if a man gives them money bt atleast be decent about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Defends Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa Over 'Ambode Bought House' Rumors by softboi24(m): 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
IamAlexander:
Toke and Mercy are ass.lickers.. Give blow jobs and "open up" for the highest bidder.....Even my dog knows.. How much do they earn to support their extravagant lifestyles. It's only a f0ol that will belief the rubbish from this guy.

High level Oloshos Toke and Mercy are...
........... upon everytyn said u dnt beliv, u pple didnt tink of mercy aigbe has a husband.. also ambassadors in many companies....
HATERS BECAREFUL
Re: Omojuwa Defends Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa Over 'Ambode Bought House' Rumors by Codebrain426662: 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2018
Father christmas

Re: Omojuwa Defends Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa Over 'Ambode Bought House' Rumors by Edusouls(m): 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
for where dem get money in this buharia hard times for lavish living? When people grind and whine daily for just 100naira we all know the truth,most nollywood actresses are well packaged, smart and classy small girls but with very big gods..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Defends Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa Over 'Ambode Bought House' Rumors by KelB(m): 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
Small girls with big God..Na our Ogas at the top be their big God..#Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Defends Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa Over 'Ambode Bought House' Rumors by eyinjuege: 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2018
yeyerolling:
Keep shut. Toke was earning 200k but driving range. Mercy self buy house less dan a year she leave her husband. Jumai and konga self dey sell things how much dem dey make Nothing. They are oloshos with big gods. Y dem no link omotola or funke akindele

The only reason dem no link those ones is because they are married. Even despite that, haters still say they are sleeping around, especially when they are invited to events by extremely wealthy people
Our society is unkind to unmarried women. While living with her husband, Mercy never saw the need to get a property she can actually live in. Once she left him, she had to actualize her plans. That didn't mean she didn't have savings before.
Mercy works hard, and you see her in a lot of movies. At least in a month, she can pull up to 1 million ( I'm being conservative here). If you can save 400k every month for 5 years, that's a lot of money. She also has endorsements which give her bulk cash. Why can't she build a house? The house is even a small one, and not a mansion. It looks like half a plot of land, haba... That's not too much for her please.
Toke I don't really know much about, but there's a lot of money in beauty and cosmetic products which she seems to be involved in. Millions involved, if you can market your product, and she has a platform to do that. Even Kylie Jenner is worth 800million dollars, just from lipstick and make up products. She marketed her things on social media, and nothing else. Toke has a lot of followers on social media, and a strong platform.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Defends Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa Over 'Ambode Bought House' Rumors by ICAMETOWIN(m): 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
Nigerians will be Nigerians, individually some of my countrymen are some of the brightest people on earth but collectively ehn, I SMH
Re: Omojuwa Defends Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa Over 'Ambode Bought House' Rumors by lloyds(m): 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
Well, Mercy Claimed all sorts of deals and endorsements and film jobs so i give her benefit of a doubt.

But Toke, what does she do for a living apart Radio Presenter? She should shut up.
Re: Omojuwa Defends Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa Over 'Ambode Bought House' Rumors by ICAMETOWIN(m): 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
eyinjuege:

The only reason dem no link those ones is because they are married. Even despite that, haters still say they are sleeping around, especially when they are invited to events by extremely wealthy people
Our society is unkind to unmarried women. While living with her husband, Mercy never saw the need to get a property she can actually live in. Once she left him, she had to actualize her plans. That didn't mean she didn't have savings before.
Mercy works hard, and you see her in a lot of movies. At least in a month, she can pull up to 1 million ( I'm being conservative here). If you can save 400k every month for 5 years, that's a lot of money. She also has endorsements which give her bulk cash. Why can't she build a house? The house is even a small one, and not a mansion. It looks like half a plot of land, haba... That's not too much for her please.
Toke I don't really know much about, but there's a lot of money in beauty and cosmetic products which she seems to be involved in. Millions involved, if you can market your product, and she has a platform to do that. Even Kylie Jenner is worth 800million dollars, just from lipstick and make up products. She marketed her things on social media, and nothing else. Toke has a lot of followers on social media, and a strong platform.
Don't stress yourself trying to correct deep-seated feelings of inferiority, most Nigerians are horrible and see nothing good in others little wonder we are stuck in this rot of a nation and going around in circles. what ever they can't achieve is always beyond them, I know entertainers do foolish things to make money but some of them still work hard.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Defends Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa Over 'Ambode Bought House' Rumors by Yoighaman(m): 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2018
Lizzysamuel:
Social media is abuzz with unfounded rumours that Toke Makinwa and Mercy Aigbe built their empire with the help of male sponsors. But Omojuwa has an interesting take on the rumours.

The rumours claim Mercy Aigbe's house was bought for her by a prominent man and Toke's lifestyle is also funded by someone. But Omojuwa gave a very insightful opinion on the rumours as he came to the defence of both women.

He wrote:

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/omojuwa-defends-mercy-aigbe-and-toke-makinwa-following-recent-rumors/

I reserve my comments...but there's a lot of doubt to be casted on any personality who publicly makes comments such as one regarding the "...VALUE OF MY PU##Y..." (she later deleted the tweet).

What kind of person thinks in that direction? Or you want to excuse that for a joke? Don't go there.

Just a food for thought.
Re: Omojuwa Defends Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa Over 'Ambode Bought House' Rumors by Kiki4: 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2018
I'm close to one of Mercy's friends, this gist isn't a lie,infact the mighty gods are plenty.
Re: Omojuwa Defends Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa Over 'Ambode Bought House' Rumors by cexobif: 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
miqos02:
Wow

LET’S CREATE SUPERB VISUAL DESIGNS THAT SPEAK BOLDLY TO YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE

Your identity says a lot about you as an organization or brand.  Strong brand recognition starts with engaging messaging and unique graphic representations that communicate your story to clients or audience. Whether you are developing a new brand or refreshing your existing identity, our branding professionals can deliver the brand image that is right for your organization or project

Whether the design is for print, online marketing or simply a corporate or business logo, we will create stunning, yet professional, simple and highly appealing creative concept that truly defines your brand or purpose at the MOST AFFORDABLE RATES YOU CAN EVER FIND IN THE MARKET!

GET STARTED NOW!

Re: Omojuwa Defends Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa Over 'Ambode Bought House' Rumors by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 09, 2018
eyinjuege:

most of d followers are broke ass.
Re: Omojuwa Defends Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa Over 'Ambode Bought House' Rumors by eyinjuege: 7:33am On Oct 09, 2018
yeyerolling:
most of d followers are broke ass.
You'll be surprised at the way broke girls don't joke with their Brazilian wigs, creams and make up. Most would rather starve and have these things.
Has been broke stopped both young men and ladies from using expensive phones, and buying data?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Defends Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa Over 'Ambode Bought House' Rumors by marvinsync(m): 8:12am On Oct 09, 2018
Lizzysamuel:
Social media is abuzz with unfounded rumours that Toke Makinwa and Mercy Aigbe built their empire with the help of male sponsors. But Omojuwa has an interesting take on the rumours.

The rumours claim Mercy Aigbe's house was bought for her by a prominent man and Toke's lifestyle is also funded by someone. But Omojuwa gave a very insightful opinion on the rumours as he came to the defence of both women.

He wrote:

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/omojuwa-defends-mercy-aigbe-and-toke-makinwa-following-recent-rumors/

nonsense

what's their source of wealth? , what do they create?
Re: Omojuwa Defends Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa Over 'Ambode Bought House' Rumors by Yoighaman(m): 10:11am On Oct 09, 2018
yeyerolling:
Keep shut. Toke was earning 200k but driving range. Mercy self buy house less dan a year she leave her husband. Jumai and konga self dey sell things how much dem dey make Nothing. They are oloshos with big gods. Y dem no link omotola or funke akindele

@yeyerolling Don't ever make the mistake again of control 'c', control 'v' of the same comment on different SM platforms if you don't want your identity disclosed especially on a forum like NL where people 'wear mask' to post all sorts of comment.
Re: Omojuwa Defends Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa Over 'Ambode Bought House' Rumors by WizJesus007(m): 10:41am On Oct 09, 2018
Diz omojuwa guy sure say no be him be the connect or dem dem dey give am small kpekus to bleep...issoryt...we don hear yu!
Re: Omojuwa Defends Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa Over 'Ambode Bought House' Rumors by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
Yoighaman:

@yeyerolling Don't ever make the mistake again of control 'c', control 'v' of the same comment on different SM platforms if you don't want your identity disclosed especially on a forum like NL where people 'wear mask' to post all sorts of comment.
what SM platform is that o
Re: Omojuwa Defends Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa Over 'Ambode Bought House' Rumors by Yoighaman(m): 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
yeyerolling:
what SM platform is that o

IG_Instablog_post on Mercy Aigbe_comment section

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ajike: How To Spot A Nigerian Man With Sense On Social Media / Grace Amah And Dakore, Who Is The Hosttest? / Soundsultan Shares Adorable Photo Of His Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.